chapter 28

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

The next morning Jaejoong came back from his business trip still clueless about Ga in's stunt to piss off Latifa. And once he sat his feet home, Atta tried her best not to bombard him with questions, but he felt that something was strange with her behavior but shrugged it off.

At first he took a shower while Atta unpacked his stuff, she found a small pink gift box and it was obviously it’s a girl's gift. In normal circumstance she would have been jumping of joy and being happy that her boyfriend brought her a gift but the possibility that it may be for Ga in, especially after she had picked up his phone before, made her mad and she stormed to the bathroom disregarding the fact that he was still washing his hair.

Jaejoong was startled by her sudden burst in the bathroom and didn't fail to notice the anger and some sadness in her eyes.

- yeobo!! What’s wrong??

- You tell me what's wrong!

He was trying to figure out what was wrong, what could he possibly have done to make her that mad.

Atta breathed slowly trying to calm herself down she couldn't hold it anymore she needed to ask him.

- What was Ga in doing in your hotel room last night??

Jaejoong was taken aback by the sudden question.

- How did you…?? He was looking confused.

- I called you but you didn't pick up, and I was worried about you so I called your hotel room number and she was the one that picked up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter