Chapter 37

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya' P.O.V:

 

The dark matter and the cause of most of my miseries was in jail for a lifetime and I could say that I was free. After they reluctantly had left or more like after I kicked them out, someone else came in to visit me and I was kind of waiting for that person.

- Hey, I greeted, I was expecting you…

He just chuckled in response and sat down in the chair next to my bed.

- So how does it feel to have everything end this way?? I asked.

- Nothing much, you know I never really considered him or could even call him family, except when I was young and stupid, I was desperate for his approval thinking he might come to accept me if I did whatever he wanted me to. But I later realized that his greediness didn't have any limits.

- You do know that Yongguk would flip if he finds a guy in your hospital room!!! Atta appeared out of nowhere in the doorway.

I just laughed at her comment.

- I was eager to know who you were waiting for, you were too adamant to send Yongguk off while given what happened, I thought you'd both be latched on each other like super glue or something, but now I see why!! Mind telling me how you became friendly with our stalker!! She said eyeing him suspiciously and being wary of him.

I can’t blame her though he had been stalking us for a while after all.

- Well this here is Antonio Sasio!! I saw her eyes widening while I said his name, he is indeed Gabriel's son; she looked like she just saw a ghost when I said that.

Antonio just laughed at her reaction and introduced himself.

- Hello!! I am indeed that s' son, I would have asked for your name Bella Latifa but I already know. And there he goes flirting with every girl he sees.

- She’s taken. I said coldly for him to stop hitting on her, he's up to now good…

- Well we never know she might... Ouch!! What was that for!! He said after Atta kicked him in the chin.

- That's for stalking us all of this time!! You freaked the hell out of me; I thought you might pop out of nothing and murder us. She said and finally decided to sit on the side of my bed and faced me, “so mind telling me how the two of you became acquainted”.

* sigh* I looked over Antonio then back to Atta.

- I knew about him when I went back to Paris, there Greg told me about Gabriel having an illegitimate son, no offence, I added looking over him.

- None taken, he said.

- he showed me few pictures of him and I felt like I’ve seen him somewhere, once I got back here, I instantly realized that he oddly looked like our stalker, Greg said that he was a big flirt, you have already confirmed that when you came in. Anyways I just ambushed him in a bar, I was talking loudly over the phone saying I’d be meeting you in some bar and he followed me there, once I saw him sit by the far end of the bar, I made my way to him and we talked.

 

-Flashback to the night I met Antonio-

 

I made my way to him determined to get him off my back, I’ve had enough of him being creepy and seeing him everywhere, I can't even be all lovey dovey with my boyfriend because I am too aware of him!!! Is he an idiot? Can’t he see that he had been busted long time ago why does he keep on playing the coincidence card again and again. When I made it in front of him he turned to look at me with a knowing smile and I frowned.

 - At last you decided to come and talk to me, he said smirking.

I was utterly shocked and my mouth hung open like an idiot, then I composed myself back and sat next to him ordering a much needed drink.

- Sorry for making you wait then. I replied sarcastically.

- If you still don’t know me, I am Antonio Sasio, he spitted his family name like it was the most hideous thing on earth, well to me it was.

- care to tell me why you've been acting like a creep and obviously making yourself known when at first you were perfect at hiding yourself, I almost couldn’t sense your presence if I weren't paranoid already.

- I thought that we may have something in common.

- Which is!!??

- I want my father out of the picture and I am sure you do to.

I laughed at his statement.

- And why should I believe you, this might just be a plot the both of you are pulling.

- How about you hear me out first then you can judge for yourself if I am lying or not.

- Hmm okay…

- The thing is, I am his illegitimate son, he never made it public that he had me, my mother was an Italian heiress to some Tech company and he took advantage of her love for him to take everything from her but little did he know that when he left she was already pregnant, my mother had been devastated but never showed me how much suffering she went through her love for him and she thought that maybe with me there, he would come around, but he never did, although he came to visit from time to time, and I, as a kid, wanted to be acknowledged by my own father and I was ready to do anything to please him, good grades, good in sports etc. but that was all in vain, when my mother finally decided to move on and get married to start over again, she didn't want me in the picture so she just sent me away to him. And as soon as I started living with him or more like in the house he let me in with few maids, I came to realize that I never mattered to him and I could have been dead for all he cared. Nevertheless I did not give up and still tried my best to maybe let him be proud of me, soon enough his obsession with you and your father's fortune was making him go crazy and I have been witnessing how he already saw you as a prize he owned and each time you slipped from under his nose, he would become more relentless about having you and to tell you the truth this game has been going on for far too long and I have been preparing all the necessities as his son to take over everything once he's out of the picture. He made the mistake of taking my loyalty for granted and I used that to my favor to get all the needed documents. Now I only need your help to get rid of him once and for all.

*all that he said seemed sincere but he also could have been a great actor, but it wouldn’t hurt to see what’s his plan if it feels like a trap or anything, I could always decline* my brain was working in light speed pondering the right thing to do.

- Let’s say I believe what you said, how am I going to get rid of him for you?? I don't have anything against him.

- I do!! I have proofs of him breaching contracts and investment with other companies to his favor, not to mention money laundering, I only need you to coax him to spill everything related to the accidents, I know for sure that he had a thing to do with it but I couldn't put my hands on any proofs sorry. The plan is simple you just have to...

-End of flashback-

 

- And that's pretty much how it was.

Atta stayed quite for a while processing everything I told her.

- You had to trust him on this!! You knew that it was extremely risky!! What if he had been lying, or worse, what if he was planning to get rid of both of you!! You could have really died!! You could!!! Oh God!! He could have been crazy just like his father…

- But I didn't!! He suddenly said, and she is very much alive as you can see, I can't handle the weight of someone's death, I am not like my father! In fact, I am nothing like him. He added sounding angry.

- I know all of that but that was a risk I was willing to take if it meant to end everything and have a somehow normal life.

 

 

 

Latifa's P.O.V:

 

Antonio left after bidding us goodbye and wishing us good luck now that the deal between him and Sonya is over and that we are completely free from any boundaries. It didn't take more than a day for Sonya to get out of the hospital and Yongguk literally moved in with us because he wanted to make sure that she is okay and taking her medicines and eating well, as if I wasn't there for her already. The other guys also visited every day and as usual we were never left alone. We resumed our courses few weeks after and we all acted as if nothing happened, there is no reason to cling onto the past anyway right?

Our life was somehow normal and we were enjoying it so far... Going to college in the morning, working at the cafe in the evening, and dating the rest of the time... It's the kind of routine you never get sick of.

The last year of university finished quicker than we thought and we finally graduated.

---------------------------------------

After graduation, little things partly changed, T.O.P opened his own restaurant with GD's help, Kris disappeared suddenly, we heard that he moved to China, Zelo, our cute maknae got engaged to Ha yi and now he is majoring in business and working at the company at the same time, he realized that dancing is just a hobby and he wanted to take care of his family's business.

Now that I finished my studies, I was ready to look after Sonya's company, I was busy all the time reviewing the company's performance in the past three years and trying to catch up with everything I missed. I was still dating Woo Bin but I was feeling guilty and really sorry for him, after I heard about Jaejoong's divorce and his disappearance, I was shaken, I liked Woo bin and he had been nothing but so sweet to me, caring and helpful, every girl would dream of a guy like him, but I just couldn't bring myself to fall in love with him no matter what I did.

As for Yong guk, his passion for art never stopped, also his passion for Sonya got bigger and stronger.

------------------------------------

Saturday morning, I woke up earlier than usual, I’ve been thinking all night and I barely slept. I took a hot shower to help relaxing my tense muscles and when I got out I found Yongguk in the kitchen making some waffles. *I thought he left last night but I guess he spent the night here hehehe*

-oh, good morning, you're early, he said smiling broadly and I smiled back.

-morning, I said putting some waffles in my plate, what about you? I chuckled.

-I’m planning to propose to Sonya, would you scan the situation for me, do you think she will say yes? He said as a matter of fact.

My eyes widened and a squeal escaped my lips so I put my hand on my mouth to calm myself a bit.

-OMG!! Of course she will! I mean why would she say no? You guys love each other! Well, we both know that she is somehow "rebellious" hehehe, but I’m sure she will be head over heels for you once again; you know that we are going back to France by the end of the holiday, so don't think about it too much and just do it! Fighting!!

He took a deep breath then he exhaled heavily and smiled widely. I resumed eating when I saw Sonya getting out of her room and Yong guk rushed to her with a mug of coffee as usual, she smelled it and smiled when he kissed her cheek, oh my god, I can imagine these two as a married couple already. But suddenly, she pushed him a bit away and covered and nose then she rushed to the bathroom. Yongguk and I looked at each other clueless but we ran to her side once we heard vomiting sounds.

-baby, are you okay?? Asked Yong guk concern written all over his face while rubbing her back gently and she just nodded and got up.

*could it be...? aigoo... no way!*

I went back to my room when I got a phone call from Woo bin, Sonya looked in a bad mood and Yong guk was wondering why she is that way, the poor thought that she didn't like the coffee or something was wrong with it.

-hey... I was going to call you, I said calmly.

-missed me that much? He chucked making me feel worse, anyways, I’ll be there in ten to pick you up, and he hung up.

*why does is it have to be like this! aish!!* I huffed my hair roughly.

-what's going on here? You going somewhere? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter