chapter 12

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

The day dragged on smoothly and we exchanged gifts we bought each one of the boys something that seemed fit to them and wasn't all expensive for us. For Zelo it was sneakers, Bang had a cap and Kris also had one that matched Yongguk's, the only difference was the color, it was a prank by me and Jaejoong had a sweater though what he wears are all branded, but Atta never saw him in casual comfy clothes even at home he seems to always like fitting shirts and jeans or not wear anything at all so a sweater seemed the best for him.

As for Atta she had received a damn brand new Iphone 6 from Jaejoong as he pinpointed that her old s3 is too out of date now, I got an equally nice pair of sneakers by the Bang brothers and a pretty necklace with the letter K on it * Kris is as cocky as ever * I thought to myself.

- Oh K as in Kim!! Atta exclaimed excitedly, well since my nickname was Kim Sonah.

- Oh you're right!! I beamed as I realized it.

The boys were confused but we ignored them, nevertheless I was so happy with my gifts that I almost forgot to give Atta hers, so I hurried to my bag fetched a small box and gave it to her, inside there was a small red Ferrari since she loved collecting toy cars.

After the gifts exchange we called our family to wish them happy Christmas and apologize for not being there, the other two brothers got called by their parents to have family dinner since they didn’t spend Christmas eve together and Jaejoong too, he also took Atta with him so I was left with Kris and he suggested we go eat out.

We arrived at a cozy restaurant and took a table by the window and ordered our food, Kris was complaining about how he got a cap similar to Yongguk's, it was fun being with him, I felt at ease and the fact that he got dumped before, as the rumors said, only got me to want to be with him more.

As our food arrived and we started eating, I was examining his perfect features from his eyes to his nose, jaw and lips *damn those lips full and red…* I stopped myself from fantasizing more and got back to eat while trying to concentrate on my food.

After dinner we walked down the streets to try and digest the excess of food we had.

- So… umm… I don't know how to start this… he started speaking with an uneasy tone.

- What is it?? I asked as I turned to him.

- About last night… he said looking anywhere else but me and I turned crimson.

- What about last night?

- You remember it right??

* this embarrassing * I thought as I turned even redder than before if that’s possible, and I only nodded.

- Ah, thank god! I thought you had forgotten because I honestly can never forget any moment I’ve spent with you till now…

I was at loss of words so I kept silent as he spoke again.

- I know that you came here to start a new and I really want to be part of your future, so please give me a chance to show you that I can love you and care for you, I really do, he said with begging tone.

* my trusting issue only got worse, but I may try it out with him after all, if he was only aiming for he won't go this far right, maybe I can trust him and open my heart again to him? *

I was woken up from my deep thoughts when he nudged me, his face full of anticipation and hope for my answer, I looked into his eyes seeking for sincerity and that what I saw, so I smiled at him and finally gave him my reply.

- I think I can always start a new with you especially that you're my first… I said shyly.

His eyes widened as the words left my mouth.

- really!! You’re really accepting my feelings!! I nodded and he hugged me tightly to him and spun me around.

-oh god you don’t know how much I’ve wanted to be with you and have you by my side as my lover and mine only!!

His words only made my smile grow wider; my heart was beating like crazy.

* I hope I won't regret letting my heart beat for love again * as I brushed aside my doubt we proceeded in walking happily holding hands.

He took me home that night and since the house was empty, we pretty much marked our first night together as a couple though the next morning I woke up alone in my bed, I sat up stretching out in my bed and looking around for Kris but he was nowhere to be found till a note on the bedside table caught my eyes.

‘my parents called so I went home, I didn’t want to wake you since I know you hate it, text me when you wake up honey, PS: I hope that you've dreamt of me’

I smiled at his silliness and proceeded to get my coffee when I saw Atta already in the kitchen, I was confused to see her there and she seemed bothered by something.

- What’s wrong??? I tried to ask not sounding annoyed.

- nothing… she shrugged.

I gave her a look she knows all too well so she sat down sighing and I ushered her to tell me what was wrong while I was preparing my coffee and put some food into the dog's plate and let him inside.

- it’s Jaejoong's father, she inhaled deeply and continued, he's scaring the hell out me, he's giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter