chapter 22

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

The look on the middle aged man turned from a surprised to a very happy one and he immediately trapped me into a bear hug almost suffocating me.

- Oh Sonya my dear!! How are you!!! He asked while pulling away from the hug but keeping me at an arm length, and I smiled at him warmly.

- I am fine! How are you??

The look on the others on the table were priceless, pale as ghosts and couldn't utter a word, seeing how I looked at them, Gabriel turned to them and presented me to them.

- oh, sorry I just was soo happy to see her, this Sonya, she's my old friend’s daughter and she's as precious as my own child, and Sonya these are…

- I know them, I said cutting him shortly, I have art classes with him, I said pointing at Kris.

They all looked as if they'd seen their worst nightmare and I smirked while tilting my head, a habit of mine that I can't seem to get rid of.

- I see then, it’s good, I knew you were studying here but I didn’t know you were studying at his university!

- Anyway I don’t want to impose on you…

- would you like to join us, he offered ever so friendly.

- no I am already having dinner with my friends, I said pointing at our table, he turned around and waved at Atta as he knows her too and she returned the gesture with a smile on her face with Jaejoong not understanding what was going on just like the others.

- But I’ll be very glad if we grab a drink together after your dinner, I added.

- Sure! He replied excitedly and I returned to our table.

- I’ll see you at the hotel's bar then!

 

as I sat down, with Jaejoong still clueless to what’s going on, he was bugging Atta to tell him how we knew him but she just loved teasing him and didn’t tell him anything.

- come on Atta why are you torturing him, just tell him that you were going to end up with that guy, I said laughing, he was appalled and his face drained out of blood and was blinking rapidly and looked at Atta trying to process what I just said and Atta just burst out laughing, she couldn't hold it anymore.

- oh how I love messing around with you, she said wiping of some tears from laughing too much.

- he's my father’s friend, I finally said, and I also worked for one year or so with him while waiting for Atta to get her license, sometimes Atta comes and visits me at work and that's how he got to know her too.

His mouth was ‘O’ shaped by now as he understood the whole thing.

- So you could easily ask him to have a talk with me?? he said his eyes twinkling with hope.

- knowing her, she already did, if not why would she bother go there before they even start to eat, Atta said still laughing.

- you know me so well! I said smiling and sipping on my wine glass.

 

Jaejoong seemed out of it and was more pocking his food than eating.

- what’s wrong honey? Atta asked concern written on her face.

- nothing!! It’s just I feel like I know so little about you, I mean look I didn’t even know you were acquainted to one of the ric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter