chapter 15

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

Winter vacation ended, now we have to go back to our routine again, GD and TOP got back from their trip, they looked so happy and they didn't stop talking about it for days. Sonya was having a hard time because she wasn't able to see Kris and talk to him like they used to do, now they can only meet in class though that his father didn't like that too, but he can't do anything about. I was enjoying living with Jaejoong, and now we got back to going to the university, it felt a bit awkward, I’m dating, sleeping, living with my teacher and that was really awkward.

 

 

-ahh... Sonya... I’m sorry for keeping you waiting, let's go! Kris said holding Sonya’s hand and dragging to his car.

-it’s okay, hmm so where are we going?

- It’s a surprise, and he gave her a sweet charming smile.

They were finally able to go on a date, after few minutes of driving, they arrived at the famous Seoul land sledding hills, Sonya was surprised because she thought he will take her to a luxurious restaurant or something of the sort.

 

-come on!! Hurry!! We’re here to have fun and forget about the world and he continued on dragging her.

After changing into the suitable outfit and renting a sled, they ran to the hills to pile on top of it together, Kris was sitting behind Sonya holding into her tight so they won't fall, the hill wasn't that high but they were screaming out loud once they began to sled down as if they were trying to release all the stress inside them.

They were having fun and laughing all the time, then they started playing with ice balls, and Kris accidentally threw a ball on a guy who was sitting on a bench drinking coffee, and he really got mad and started chasing them while they were holding hands trying their best to run as fast as they can until that scary huge guy lost them. Later on, they decided to have a break to drink something warm.

 

They were sitting in a cafe drinking some hot chocolate; Kris started talking all lovey dovey which surprised Sonya.

-yahh! Stop that Kris!! Sonya said blushing hard.

-what? Can’t I talk with my girlfriend the way I want! He said sticking his tongue out, besides I missed you like crazy, how about we go to your house later; I missed you, he said with a cute pout now.

-yah! Stop that! She said hitting his hand playfully, mmm… Kris?

-hmm what is it? You want to go now don’t you? I know you're a bad girl, he said teasing.

-no, tell me what did your parents say? You talked with them right?

-uhhh… yeah I did, they will approve soon don’t worry, I’ll convince them sooner or later, I’m working on it, answered Kris faking a smile.

*how can I tell her what they are planning to do*

- So they didn't approve of us yet, said Sonya in a low voice looking disappointed. I want to talk to them!! I want to know why they are acting like this!

-uhh… no! Come on let's go, we are here to think about everything else but this subject, and he stood up dragging her out.

 

After having lunch, they decided to go for a walk, holding and swaying each other’s hands just like little kids, Kris was joking around making Sonya laugh and giggle all the time, and he suddenly stopped.

-what is it Kris?

-uhh look!! A photo booth!! I’ve never tried one before!

-then let's try it now!

And she dragged him there; they entered after putting some money in it. And it started taking photos automatically, they were making silly faces and poses to find themselves kissing passionately, they didn't stop till someone from the outside called them out, it was minutes ago since their turn ended. They took their photos and were laughing and making fun of each other. Suddenly, a black limo stopped right in front of them, they looked at each other puzzled, when the window slid down and it was Kris' father, glaring at them madly.

-Kris, get in, now!

-uhh… it’s okay dad, I brought my car…

- I know, I already took the car, now get in, we need to talk!

-no dad, I’m fine, besides I have to walk my girlfriend home.

-WU YI FAN! His father yelled with others Chinese words Sonya didn't get, so she pressed his hand and told him to go with his dad and not to make the situation more complicated and she assured him that she will be fine and she will take a cab home, so he did as she told him.

 

-what is it dad?

-I told you to stop seeing that girl didn't I? do you want me to fire he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter