chapter 4

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

-yahh!! Sonya!! Why are you doing this to me!! Yelled Kris still jerking around.

She noticed that his attitude changed since what happened at the hotel, he became scarily so nice to her.

-I’m not your slave anymore and I want to take my revenge now haha!

-but I told you that I think that I like you! Isn’t that enough?

-nope!! She said while ruining his painting, she never took his confession seriously anyways.

Both of them were sitting on the grass playing with paint like little kids.

-Sonya noonnaa! She heard someone calling her and before she turns around to see who, he was already in her arms hugging her.

-Zelo ah! Hey long time no see dongsaeng! She said patting his head.

-oh yeah, I was looking for you the whole morning, tomorrow is my birthday and I’m having a party at home, so you're invited and Latifa noona too and tell TOP hyung, he must be with her, since I invited all the EXO boys, he said turning to Kris, then you're invited too hyung, I know you don’t want to come because of my brother, he said lowering his voice, but you're free to come if you feel like it, anyway, see you tomorrow noona don’t forget okay!!

He said running in the other direction.

Kris didn't say a word, but he didn't want to look awkward so he decided to break in the ice.

-so... are you going?

-of course I am! I don’t miss any party!

- then you will attend my party?

-and when is your party? If it's tomorrow then I’m sorry, Zelo comes first, she said sticking her tongue out.

- No, it's on the 6th of November…

-hell no!! She said standing up gasping in surprise.

-what? You can't attend it? I’ll change the date then!!

-no!! I mean I was born on the 6th of November too!! That surprised me!!

-really? Wow that's awesome! I told you we are meant to be! He said winking and she rolled her eyes smiling.

-by the way what was he talking about saying you won't go because of Yongguk? Did something happen between you two?

-uhh... no nothing! And he stood up too taking his things and left.

 

It was Friday, today is Zelo's birthday party, we were preparing ourselves, dressing up uncasually nice, Sonya wore a red and black beautiful short dress and I wore a black one, we bought an expensive skateboard for Zelo since we knew he loves that sport.

We arrived at the Bangs house, it was huge, luxurious cars parked in front of it. Zelo opened the door welcoming us with hugs, this little cute baby is turning 19 today. The music was so loud, some of the EXO boys were playing around, Kai and Lay were dancing for sure and for our surprise, Kris was there too.

-noonaa you came! Shouted Sehun who was sitting watching his hyungs rocking the dance floor, let’s daaance!!! He said dragging her.

Kris who was talking with a few girls around him, kept his eyes on Sonya all the time, she was enjoying herself dancing with the boys, learning new moves and all but her eyes were looking for a special someone, AKA Bang Yongguk, it’s his brother's birthday but where is he? Could it be he is not the partying type or something? She was thinking to herself when she saw him entering the party along with Himchan and Jaejoong. They looked like 3 super stars getting all the eyes on them, all the girls gathered around them too.

*damn him!! he looks so freaking hot in that red shirt, black jeans and the messy hair of his, a long black necklace surrounded his y attractive neck...* and she kept on checking him with her eyes to not say eating him!

My eyes widened when I saw Jaejoong, *what the h... Oh right!! He is Yongguk's friend!* I was standing there with Luhan and Suho talking about their parents' business, moving on the beat, dancing in my spot, when a hand extended toward me holding a glass. I lifted my head to see Jaejoong with a dumb smile on his face

- Black suits you very well, he said winking.

-thanks, gyosuniiim! I said bowing my head, turned my heels and completely ignored him.

He looked so chocked, kept his hand extended, then a girl took it, I was watching Sonya dancing, now with Zelo, he is a pro though, she was struggling to follow his fast moves, he was acting all cute, how can a guy in his height have such a baby face.

-why don’t you try it? You look like you're dying to dance, said a soft voice that came out of the blue, giving me a glass.

-oh! I’m not that good, I chuckled accepting the drink.

-I’m Himchan by the way, he said with an elegant smile.

-and I’m Latifa, nice to meet you again, Himchan shi, I said shaking his hand.

-again? So we really did met before hhh I felt like I saw you somewhere before!

-oh yeah, we did actually, I saw you with Jaejoong gyosunim and Zelo, at the X club, you're Yongguk’s friend right?

-hhhh oh right! You are "that student" hhhhh yeah i'm yongguk's 1st best friend, Jaejoong hyung is his 2nd, he said winking.

-"that student"?!! What do you mean by that?

-oh... nothing! He said looking at Jaejoong who was glaring and he change the topic back again to dancing, then he dragged me to dance with him.

The party was going smoothly, everything was just perfect, we were having so much fun, after singing happy birthday to our baby Zelo, eating the cake and opening the gifts, we still continued the celebration, some of the guests started leaving, suddenly the birthday boy felt like singing.

There was a big karaoke machine, and they all sang very well, Jaejoong disappeared somewhere with that girl, he can’t miss any chance to score a girl.

I was singing with Himchan, and it was a sad song, so the drunken D.O remembered all the girls who rejected his confessions, he was the kind of guy who falls in love from the very first sight with any girl he meets, so he wanted to sing but he started whining and crying ruining the good mood.

I left with Himchan to the kitchen because we felt like eating cake again.

-hey!! Said Yongguk with that gummy smile surprising Sonya.

-heyy!! She replied

-so....hmm... you made it!! hhhh he said sounding like a dumb who can't recognize his own words.

- yeah!!... anything for Zelo you know, she said smiling back.

-yeah!! I know... he said remembering what Zelo told him about her saving him. *she is crazy* he thought *but I definitely like that* uhh... I have something to tell you, are you free?

-yeah sure! And he held her hand dragging her out of there, leading her to the garden.

They both were now sitting on a bench there, not noticing the unpleased Kris who followed them out, hiding behind a tree, stealing peeks.

-what is it? Yong guk shi?? She asked looking puzzled, he let out a sigh and ran his fingers in his messy black hair.

-oppaa!! Call me oppa!! And she gave him the “WHAT!!” look, come on say it!! He added.

-uhh, o… Okay!!... What is it? Oppa? She said in a low shy voice

*what was that!! Why did he say such thing all of a sudden!!*

He turned to look at her straight in the eyes; she was so lost in his eyes that she didn't notice him putting his hand on hers.

- I... want to apologize… for being such an with you, and sorry for prejudging you, you proved me that you're a good person and I want you to give a chance to show you that I’m not that bad of a person, he said smiling, she was looking at him, blinking her eyes so many times in disbelief, not knowing how to answer him.

- uuhh... Yongguk ssi... I mean... "oppa", I forgave you a long time ago, that's how we became friend right!

Sonya felt like the atmosphere was becoming heavy so she stood up but he pulled her back and crushed his lips to hers, kissing her softly.

She was chocked but what chocked her more was her reaction, she didn't push him away, she didn't try to stop him, but she kissed him back! It was like she was waiting for it, their kiss didn't last for than a few seconds because she pushed him away when they heard someone clearing his throat thinking it might be his father, but his parents were on a business trip and they knew that, so it turned out that he was actually Kris.

-woahh!! Nice show!! He shouted in a sarcastic way, Sonya let's talk!! He said gesturing her to follow him.

-we have nothing to talk about Kris, she said very annoyed because it was him who interrupted her sweet lovely kiss with someone she had a crush on.

-but I wanna talk, and now! He said madly grabbing her hand.

-she said she doesn’t want to talk, Kris! Interfered Yongguk taking her back inside the house.

-uhh hyuuung!! noonaaa!! Where have you been guys, I was looking for you, come on the film is about to start!

Zelo suddenly wanted to watch a scary movie, saying that now he is not a kid anymore and he won’t be afraid of them, most of the EXO guys left, TOP also left saying that he missed GD.

There was me on a settee in the huge living room along with Himchan and Luhan, both of them were telling me jokes causing me to laugh hard, it looked like a competition, "who had the best jokes" Himchan's hand wasn't where it should be, he kept on moving it up and down my back.

Zelo called Sonya to help him chose a very scary movie.

-if you want to start watching scary movies, then the first one should be the grudge! She said pointing at the CD in his hand.

-anything you say noona!

-what!! The grudge? Isn’t it a bit scary for a first time watching a scary movie? Let’s chose "I know what you did last summer”, or “one missed call" said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter