chapter 5

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

When I asked them what they were doing here in the middle of the night, they all looked at each other as if trying to find an answer, then Bang spoke up first.

- I came to see our Tigger, didn’t you say I am his father??

-F…FATHER!! The others said in union.

- He’s talking about a dog! I explained, and I am sure he's fast asleep in my room by now looking at the time, I added then I turned my attention to the others waiting for their answers.

-I… I came because I heard he was coming here!! Kris said while pointing at Bang.

- okay what about you two? I said now looking at Jaejoong and Luhan that had their gaze on Atta.

- I came here because I forgot a course with Atta and I need it for an exam.

And I fixated Jaejoong with my eyes waiting for his answer…

- I just came here because I felt like it! He said as a matter of fact, I snorted at his answer.

- You can’t just come here every time you feel like it!!! And that goes for all of you!! Atta snapped.

* Oh my! Oh my! She’s mad * I thought to myself.

- It’s not like we're tied to any one of you by any kind of relationship!! You, you and you! She said pointing at Kris, Bang and Luhan, are just classmates of ours! And you are just a teacher!! She said pointing at Jaejoong, so stop interfering with our life as if you own us or something!! And stop coming here each time you feel like it! And next time when you decide to come here have the decency to call beforehand!!

All of their jaws dropped seeing how Atta burst all of her anger like that, though I can understand her, what do they think they are!

- And now would please leave! It’s a little bit late and we need to sleep, she said and went to open the front door.

They were so dumbfound that they left without uttering a single word.

After they left each one of us went to sleep, the next morning was a Saturday so I decided to sleep more than usual especially that in the middle of the night, my damn period decided to come visit me, by then my stomach was hurting me, so I decided to get up to get something warm and go back to bed.

I went in the kitchen to find Atta already having breakfast and she told me that the guys had already opened the café first thing in the morning and that she was going to help them out. I only nodded and told her about my period so that she knows I won’t be coming to work.

At the café Atta was behind the counter taking the orders and TOP was serving, there weren't too much customers, since it’s the kind of café where mostly regulars come in there.

The day was going pretty smoothly and Jaejoong had to ruin it by coming to the café, he ordered some coffee and sat looking ‘oh so obviously’ at Atta. As minutes went on, his stare was making Atta uncomfortable, so she called GD and told him that she'll be taking a short break to check up on me .

I was in my bed with my laptop and sipping on yet another coffee I made when she came into my room, I looked at her puzzled since she came in fanning her face that was red as a tomato, I didn’t ask her what’s wrong and just waited for her to talk.

- It’s Jaejoong! She said sighing.

- ahh… why did I have this feeling that you being this way can only be because of him… I said teasing.

- yahh stop it! You already know why I am like this, it’s not like we're that used to being around hotties like that and as much I know he's a ing damn player but I can't seem to control myself when I see him, it makes me crazy that the way how only him doing such simple meaningless gestures can have this much of effect on me!!

- Then why don’t you give him what he wants?? I blurted out.

- huh!!

- just give him what he's been wanting since day one he saw you, and not only will he leave you alone, but I am sure even this great effect he has on you will weaken down once you get some!!

- are ing kidding me!!

- No… I said with a serious face…

- Well then I’ll do that if you do it yourself!! She said as if challenging me.

- With who?? Jaejoong?? Not that I mind but he's not interested in me!!

Atta was at a loss of words but when I burst out in laughter she understood that I was only fooling around with her.

- hahaha if only you saw your face!! It was priceless!! hahaha

- yahh!!! I really thought you were talking seriously!!

- oh come on, we're too much of a good girls to do anything like that, so unless they got some super powers to compel us into doing anything with them, I don’t think we'll be giving away our ity to anyone of them unless for some miracle we get married to one of them right??

- Yeah you’re right… she paused for a while, I might have said that when we first came here but... She paused again... didn’t you notice that our behavior changed a lot compared to before, I mean now we go out at night to clubs and get home late etc 

It took me few second to realize that what she said was true, it’s as if we're completely accommodating to the way they live here…

- Then what's the right thing to do now, I mean we need to draw a line and walk on it!!

We fell silent for a moment trying to figure out how to handle the situation.

- Why not tell them that your lesbians, a voice came from my door.

Our heads snapped to the source of the voice and found GD leaning on it.

- it would be a good excuse to reject all these guys at the same time and they will give up on the idea of getting into your pants, that is if they are not serious, but if they persist even after hearing that, then I would advise you to not let go of them, there aren’t so many people that would accept you when you tell them that your ual preference is different from theirs!

We thought about it for a moment and it seemed that this idea wasn't that bad after all.

- But there's a problem, I said, how are we going to act like such, they won't believe us especially me since I kissed...well you know…

- well it’s simple, tell them that you're biual and that you're fine by fooling around with guys but when it comes to love you both love each other!

- You’re talking about it as if it’s no big deal, but it’s kind of hard to pretend to be something you're not! Atta said.

- Well then I am just suggesting, but you can always do as Sonya said in the beginning, usually guys when they get what they want, they won’t bother you anymore!

- What!!! You’ve been eavesdropping on us since the beginning!! You might have as well come in, at least we would have ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter