chapter 14

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

The next day was the first day of the New Year, Kris' phone was turned off and I was extremely bored when Jackson decided to call, apparently he just got back from his trip from china along with Mark and he asked me out so without second thoughts I called Atta to come and she agreed right away. Jaejoong wasn't home at that time so she simply texted him that she was going to go out with me and two more friends and so we met up with the guys and we went to an arcade to play around, I need some distraction from yesterday's events and Jackson was the best at that. We were playing and having the time of our life though the guys were clearly disappointed to know that we got boyfriends.

 

After playing around for the whole morning, we decided to go have some lunch; we went to a nearby fast food and ordered some sandwiches and coke. We were eating happily when Atta's phone rang she picked it up.

- Hey honey…

- Hey! Who are those two friends you went out with? Jaejoong asked with a displeased tone.

- umm… euuh… Atta was alarmed and looking for words to say when he continued on

- You know honey, you shouldn't be eating such unhealthy food and I don’t want to risk you having some kind of infection!

Atta almost dropped her phone and started looking around, I was confused by the way she was acting so I started looking around trying to spot what might she be looking for and when her eyes caught something or should I say someone; I looked at the same direction to see Jaejoong with a dark look on his face, he made his way to our table and grabbed harshly on Atta's arm and dragged her away almost causing a scene at the fast food. Mark was going to interfere but I stopped him saying that he is the boyfriend and they should settle whatever their problem is between each other.

Outside the fast food, Atta stopped Jaejoong from dragging her further away, now she was the one being angry.

- What’s wrong with you??

- What do you mean what’s wrong with me!! And watch that tone of yours!! He retorted.

- W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter