chapter 9

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

The boys were standing in the living room looking at our clueless faces; only the old clock hung to the wall was heard.

-okayy... TOP let's go, we have to open the cafe it's running late, and you guys have a nice calm talk okayy! GD said dragging out TOP who was whining, the poor wanted to stay to hear from the boys what really happened.

-we need to talk, Jaejoong said in a low voice.

-okay, follow me, I said as ascended the stairs, Sonya I’ll be in my room, and she nodded and turned her attention to Kris and Bang now.

-what's wrong with hyung? He looks lost, Yong guk asked.

-uuh… why are you both here?? Sonya asked ignoring his question.

-we came to ask you about what happened last night, Kris said nervously.

-uhhh… last night? What do you mean? She asked playing innocent now.

-this jerk over here says that he slept with you last night, but he was too drunk to remember clearly, Yong guk explained rolling his eyes, but I told him that it was ME who slept with you, I wasn't that drunk you know! I remember everything very well!!

-I didn’t say I can't remember!! I said it looked like a dream!! Kris protested.

-but how come?? When I got into the room you weren't there!!

-what the ......

-yes I was!! It was me who embraced her the whole night!!

-guys what are.....

-no it was me!! I’m sure about that at least not like you!!

-YAAAHHH!!! STOP!!! Sonya screamed to get their attention again, they were about to hit each other fighting again, what the hell are you talking about!!! Do you mean..... I slept...... with..... BOTH OF YOU!!!! Her eyes widened and she gasped in shock trying to breath and she covered her chest by crossing her arms, oh my god!! I can't believe it!! I’m still a little innocent girl!! How could you do this to me!! She said now faking a cry and sobs, is that why you insisted that I drink!! So you can do that to meeee!!! She was shouting and wailing and that totally freaked the boys out and they started calming her down.

-Sonyaaa.... don’t panic okayy.... it's not your fault.... Kris said looking for the right words to say but he didn’t seem to find any.

-of course it's not my fault!! You s!! Why did you do this to me!!! Her acting was so perfect that they felt guilty and started apologizing to her and begging her to forgive them, they even kneeled down, and Kris held her right hand while Yong guk held the other one.

-I promise you, we will forget about that night like it did never happen okay, please don’t cry!! Yong guk said and Kris was nodding.

And she wiped her fake tears and nodded back smiling.

-okayy, I brought your preseeeentss, Kris said singsonging and waving a huge bag full of wrapped boxes making Sonya’s face cheer up brightly.

 

Back to my room

 

I let Jaejoong in closing the door behind me and I sat on the bed waiting for him to talk but he stood there like a statue so I decided to speak first.

-okay, if it's about last night, then forget it, let's forget about it okay, it was just a mistake, and if it's about the scandal, then I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve made, I said coldly.

I was a bit mad at myself, I enjoyed the previous night but now I feel like a joke.

-ahh… so you saw the news, I’m so sorry about that, he sighed, and about last night, I don’t regret it at all, so don’t say that, but now I need your help, he said sitting next to me.

He explained briefly his dad's sudden decision and he apologized because he won't be able to do anything about it saying that his dad is so stubborn and he will do anything he decides to do and no one can change that.

-like father like son! I mumbled but he definitely heard me and he chuckled.

-so, he wants us to live together and date for a while then....

-what!! Living together?!! But I thought it's just about dating!!

-yeah, well you know the media, they won't believe us if we don’t do so…

-but why this? Why can't you just wait till they forget about it? It’s not like you're a superstar or something!! I said rolling my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter