chapter 26

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

-what?? What is it?? Did something happen? Do you know where is he?

-uhh, no I have no idea, actually, oppa, something happened, where are you?

-I’m on my way, and he hang up.

Sonya got up and changed, took her car keys and got out, Yongguk arrived few minutes later, he looked pale and frightened, worries and concern all over his expression.

- What happened tell me!! He said holding her shoulders at arm's length, did you both fight?

-no, we didn't, I just.... and she told him everything happened with them from the beginning, Yongguk was listening carefully and calmly, sometimes sighing and other times closing his eyes tightly.

-maybe he went back home now, maybe he turned his phone on, let me call him again, Yongguk was in deep thoughts and Sonya took her phone out to call Zelo again, but in vain.

they went back home but he wasn't there, they started to panic and have black thoughts, Yongguk called his friends or anybody he can be with but no one gave him a positive answer.

-does this mean he ran away?!! Does he do this often?

-I think so, but no, not Zelo, he gets afraid when he is alone especially at a late time like this.

-do you have any idea where can he be? is there anywhere he goes to when he gets upset or something?

-he is a cheerful person as you know, it's rare to see Zelo mad, sad or upset, he could be anywhere!! At a bar drinking! At a club dancing! Maybe playing videogames or skateboarding! I don’t know! he said ruffling his hair in frustration

-well then let's go look for him!!

-where!!

-anywhere! come on, and she dragged him back to his car.

-aren't you coming? he said when he saw that she didn't get in.

-oh no, we better split up if we want to find him faster, keep your phone with you, see you, she said and she walked the opposite way to her car.

Few hours passed and they couldn't find any trace of Zelo, how can they find him in such a big city. *think Sonya; think, where could a runaway without any plan go, the sun will rise soon, he must need somewhere to sleep, could it be a Jimjilbang maybe?* She thought when she saw one, *yeah why not, let's give it a shot !!* Sonya was thinking when she suddenly stopped, she saw Zelo's car parked near a public bath house, *gotcha!*

 

back to Zelo

 

he drove off after taking Sonya home, he was feeling mad, he was driving in circles not knowing where to go, also not knowing where he was because he wasn't paying much attention on the road, he stopped the car when he saw a person jump in front of him out of the blue, but he slightly hit her, he got out of the car in hurry.

-oh my god, Miss are you okayy?? he said checking on the girl and helping her up, she was beautiful, short and has cute eyes, she was wearing a hoodie covering her long brown hair and a big backpack.

-yeah I’m fine, she said standing up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter