chapter 32

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

*way to go for wanting a new life and keeping a low profile?? Screw it!!*

I left Atta fast asleep and I was getting ready to go kick Jaejoong’s when I found him at our door step out of breath, I scoffed and simply glared at him waiting for him to speak first.

-  I screwed up…

-  You bet you did!!

-  I swear I tried my best fix things but I…

-  You failed miserably??

He was at a loss of words while catching his breath so I talked

-  I already warned you didn’t I?? Didn’t I tell you to not mess with my best friend and that I will make you regret it if you ever did??

He just nodded.

-  I’ll be giving her the choice, if she ever gives me the green card I’ll make sure to crush you.

With that said I slammed the door in his face, he knocked a few more times, I noticed that Atta had woken up, she knew it was him, she still had some hope that maybe he had and explanation so I opened the door and let him and with one last warning look I left to my room to give them some privacy.

Moments later I heard the front door get closed so I assumed that he left and went to the living room to find Atta emotionless, it was like history is repeating itself all over again. She has the same expression she had when she found out about Ahmed cheating on her.

I didn’t utter a word knowing her, right now words won’t be helping, her it’s for the best to leave her alone for the night she’ll come to a decision herself. And thus with a heavy heart I headed to my room but I didn’t sleep a wink.

The next morning after freshening out I was going to the kitchen when I noticed Atta still sitting in the living room where I left her last night, with a blank look on her face.

-So?? Did you come to a conclusion?

She looked at me without blinking and shook her head.

*sigh*

Days dragged by with Atta refusing to go out or even interacting with anyone, even me, I didn’t even know what to do; I am really bad with these kind of situations but as the second week started after the scandal of Jaejoong’s wedding I’ve had enough and I barged in Atta’s room.

-  Listen now you better get your together!! Oh.

I found her getting dressed

-  What are you doing? Where are you going?  I asked shocked.

-  I’ve had enough of being depressed especially when he said he’s trying his best to control the situation but didn’t do anything till now and the wedding is going to be held by the end of next week, moping around won’t be helping in anything.

 

I stayed quiet for a moment but then smiled seeing how she finally decided to move.

-  Well after all we’ve been through worse than this and didn’t we come here to take life by the horns. She added.

-  You’re right we’re stronger than getting swept by those guys. I said hugging her tightly.

Trying our best to ignore the whole thing, Jaejoong had to complicate things by dropping by and apologizing yet again for failing to convince his father to call off the wedding saying he’s finally resigned to do it for the sake of the company.

*That was a poor of an excuse*.

The ceremony was held in one of the best hotels in Seoul, everything was going smoothly and the party began.

 

We attended the wedding just to show Jaejoong that Atta was doing fine and to not give the Kims the satisfaction of seeing her all ruined over their stupid son. we got a seat with Yongguk's family, he insisted that I sit with them along with Atta and Woo bin who came to support us.

It was hard at first to see the newlyweds together but after sometime, Atta seemed to be more relaxed and she was busily discussing dessert plate with Mrs. Bang, we discovered that she loved baking and Atta too loved doing so; the rest of us were listening to their conversation amused by it.

The party was going on smoothly till it got to the part where we planned to give them a great wedding gift which consisted in bringing the girls that Jaejoong dated and disposed of. They went on stage one by one and expressed how much of an he was, some even pin pointed horrible and unsatisfactory he was in bed; Me and Atta were simply watching amused by the little show.

Jaejoong's father called out for the security but they made no attempt to move so he asked for the hotel manager and at the same time called the party off to avoid any further scandals.

The only people that remained were the bang family since they were close friends of the Kims, me and Atta.

- I am sure this is your doing. Ga in said pointing at Atta and we just smirked and shrugged.

The manager rushed to our side and Jaejoong's father didn't waste a second to scold him.

- I paid a fortune to have the wedding held in your hotel and you're not doing anything to stop this!! He snarled angrily.

- Well I can't do anything because the owner of this hotel was the one who ordered to let this happen.

- Who the hell is the owner then!! Ask him over now!!  I will make him pay for the damage he caused.

- umm, that is...  she is... the owner!! The manager squirmed and replied while pointing at us.

Everyone gasped not believing him.

- Who??

- It is Miss Latifa shi, she recently became a major shareholder in our hotel.

While they were still shocked, Atta turned to Jaejoong and spoke with an icy cold tone.

- Jaejoong shi, you remember the accident with Kris' family and them losing the contract to you, that was thanks to us. She said gesturing to herself and me. You and your father chose to break my heart in order to help expand your business but have you ever stopped and thought about the possibility of that happening to you as well?!

They were all silent for a moment.

- Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter