chapter 6

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

After the class had ended, the new teacher Lee Boo Na called out for Atta.

- I am sorry to ask you this, but can you help me hand out these documents to Mr. Kim Jaejoong, she said giving Atta an envelope.

- Okay, I will, but couldn’t he be here?

- actually, he got into a small car accident, though his injuries aren't that serious but he needs to rest for at least two weeks, he told me that you already know his address and since I am a little bit busy, I’ll rely on you to hand it to him arraseo!!

- huh, but I... oh arrasseo, she replied when the teacher went off .

* But I don’t even know his address, I hope he's fine, how the hell did he get into that accident, I hope he didn’t scratch that pretty face of his* then her phone rang stopping her chain of thoughts , * oh it’s him*

- yeobosaeyeo!

- Latifa shii, I guess that Lee Boo Na had given you something you need to give me right??

- nae…

- Okay then I’ll text you my address, please bring it to me asap, it’s kind of urgent.

- arraseo…

He sent her his address right after he hang up on her and so Atta decided to skip the next classes and go to his house.

On her way out of the university I saw her and she told me where she was going and why, so I only told her to be careful for she is going to a guy's house alone and if she wants I can come with her but she assured me that she'll be fine and if anything happens she'll call me right away.

She arrived in front of the building; he was living in the heart of Seoul in one of the highest floors of the building which held a breathtaking view. Fortunately he didn’t injure his pretty face, only his left arm was in a cast and he had a few injuries in his left leg from what she had noticed, since he was wearing shorts, though it was the beginning of November and it was freezing cold outside but his house was warm, and so he let her in.

- would like to drink anything?? He asked

- No thanks gyusonim, I’ll be taking my leave now that I know that you're fine.

* damn this girl, I got crazy with just the thought that I wasn’t going to see her for two weeks, that I had to beg that stupid colleague of teacher to let her bring me those documents, and now she's gonna leave like that! Think Jaejoong! Think of something!! Oh right!!*

- ahhh!! He said screaming while holding his left side and crouching on the floor, Atta stopped on her track and rushed to his side right away.

- are you okay?? Does it hurt that much?? She asked concern written all over her face.

- do I look okay to you?? He said yet again with pain.

So she helped him to his bedroom , seeing how he was suffering, she decided to stay some more, he asked her to cook something for him because he couldn’t cook and he doesn't want to eat takeouts, so she cooked a pot au feu full of vegetables, it was good to help him strengthen up.

He ate it while praising her cooking skills, he even asked her playfully to feed him up and she did, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter