chapter 19

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

Jeajoong took me to the cafe first, I wanted to see Sonya because I missed her so much and I have few gifts for her from my mom.

And we were hugging for about ten minutes and that made Jaejoong and Yongguk feel jealous and they joined us for a group hug.

After chit chatting for awhile, Sonya left with Yongguk because she was invited for dinner at the Bang's and we went home.

 

She arrived there to find Zelo waiting for her at the door.

-nonnaaaa!! He screamed and ran to hug her, kaja noonaa, I bought the new 'dying light' zombie game, you're gonna loooove it!!

And he held her hand and dragged her to his room, she was barely able to bow greeting his mother, Yongguk just followed them smiling broadly and shaking his head in amusement.

 

Jaejoong pushed me against the door the moment we entered the house, he slid his hand in my pants with his lips and eating mine taking my breath away just like he promised, he lifted me up and I crossed my legs around his waist and he took me the bedroom, and after few rounds of sweet rough we both fell asleep cuddling each other.

 

Sonya was having fun playing with Zelo and teasing Yongguk by not letting him play with them, and the latter was admiring the childish expressions she made with her eyes, nose, lips, her whole body while trying to defeat Zelo at the game. After dinner she asked Zelo secretly to show her Yongguk's room.

 

She entered the room to find a large spacious and warm room, most of the things were black, the carpet, the king sized bed with a lot of tigger plushs on it, a large walk-in wardrobe filled with his fabulous outfits, some paintings made by him were hang on the walls and there was a big one that got her attention, it was a painting of her indeed, her eyes widened when she saw it, it was perfect, with the very little details of her cute smile.

 

-yah Zelo ah, where is Sonya? Yongguk asked entering Zelo's room who was immersed in the game.

-she went to see your room....

-.....

-uhhhh no! No I mean she is in the restroom!! !! I died!! Hyuung get of the way!! Zelo whined because his brother was covering most of the screen.

Yongguk headed to his room and he found Sonya frozen in front of the painting with a tigger in her hand, he felt embarrassed and his face turned to pink when she looked at him with quizzical look.

-uhh.... I.... this.... he said fluster rubbing the back of his neck.

-let's go, it's getting late, you're gonna give a ride home right? She said smiling and putting her hand around his arm and pulled him out.

She knew that Yongguk still has feeling for her but she wasn't ready yet, she couldn't trust her feelings, she needed more time and that's why she tried her best to not talk about it all the way home and she kept on blabbing about random things all the time.

Thank god the next morning was a weekend because I really couldn't get out of the bed, when I woke up Jaejoong wasn't there, I turned my phone on to find so many missed calls from Ahmed, and he called again.

-I told you to stop calling me!!

-where are you? Let’s meet, we have to talk!!

-why don’t you get it!! We are over! And there is nothing to talk about, plus I left already, I won't see your face anymore!! So stop calling me! I was yelling a bit loud that my face turned red but I failed to know that Jaejoong heard it all.

-are you okay? What’s wrong? Who were you with on the phone? Jaejoong asked getting out of the bathroom.

-uhh, nothing it's just a wrong number…

-oh is that so… he gave me a look I couldn’t define, okay then let's go eat, I’ll make you breakfast, then we are going out!

-really? Where to?

-it's a surprise, come on!

After breakfast, we changed into some sporty clothes and we headed to the cafe to find Sonya, Yongguk and Zelo already waiting for us there. And for our surprise he took up to a bungee jumping park, my mouth dropped open when I saw that high scary jumping platform.

Sonya and Zelo were excited when I almost wet my pants. When we got up there Yongguk was the first one to jump, my heart dropped with every scream he let out, Zelo was going next but he got scared when he saw the high distance he's gonna go through.

-come on Zelo you can do it! Sonya said cheering him up, fighting!!

-no way! I can't! Unless you come with me, he said shocking her.

-yah Zelo ah! Stop chickening around, it's not your first time doing this, I’ll come with you if you want! Yongguk said but he only received glares from his little brother.

-okay, let's do it!! Sonya beamed.

-jinjaa!! ohh thank you noonaa!! He said hugging her.

And they did jump hugging each other; Zelo was jumping in happiness like a kid while Yongguk was fuming with jealousy. Now it was my turn, I was afraid as hell, and they were all looking at me.

-I’m not doing this , no way!

-oh come on baby!! It's gonna be fun!

-yeah come on Atta, you're gonna looove this! It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter