chapter 27

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

I decided to go to the cafe because I felt bored staying at home, on my way I met Kris, he told me that he is going to the cafe too, he wanted to meet Sonya so he offered me a ride. I arrived there to find GD and TOP struggling with the customers and their orders, Hyo jin onnie and Sonya weren't there.

-oh Attaaa thank god someone came, could you take this to table 7 please, GD said literally throwing the plate in my hands that I almost dropped it.

-ah, sure but where is.... and I didn't finish because he wasn't even listening and turned around to take another order.

I knew from TOP that Sonya is still sleeping, GD was mad because she refused to wake up and she yelled at him and she kicked him when he tried to wake her up, Hyo jin was sick so she didn't come.

I replaced her behind the counter, Kris also wanted to help us so he replaced Sonya in taking orders, I couldn't stop thinking about Sonya, I felt that something was wrong, I know that she loves sleeping so much but not to that extreme.

 

-TOP oppa, I’m really worried about Sonya, it's been 3 hours since I came and she is still sleeping?! I’ll go check on her, it's not crowded anymore you're gonna be fine by yourselves right?

-yeah we're fine, you can go.

-I’m coming with you too, I need to talk to Sonya.

-about what? you can tell me, I’ll pass your message to her, I said coldly, I didn't want him to ruin her mood, I know she won't be happy by seeing him especially if she didn't wake up properly.

-I just want to talk okay, I want no harm, and you’ll know when I meet Sonya.

I rolled my eyes and gestured him to follow me.

I knocked Sonya’s door lightly and I entered the room but I didn't find her, I asked Kris to wait in the living room and I went for her, but I couldn't find her, there was a strong smell of coffee in the kitchen and that means that she woke, I headed to the bathroom to see if she was there, I knocked but no answer, so I entered.

I found her in the bathtub with a mug of coffee in her hand, she opened her eyes when she heard the door open, she was going to scream but she didn't when she saw me.

-hey girl, I said closing the door behind me, I can't believe you just woke, it's 6pm!!

-ahh, it's not like I slept the whole night, ahh… she said sighing heavily.

-why not? what happened?!

And she told me what happened with Yongguk and Zelo last night.

-Latifa, is everything okay?? Is Sonya there? Kris said from behind the door and Sonya gave me the "what the hell is going on" look.

-yeah oppa, we'll be out in a minute, I answered him, it's Kris, he came saying he wants to talk to you, I told her and she rolled her eyes getting out of the shower

-uhh, what does he want! I am sick of this

-I have no idea, I'll be waiting for you outside, I said leaving.

Sonya came out looking unpleased.

-Sonya, let's talk please, Kris said pleading.

-ahh, Kris, if it's about us getting back together then please don’t, we had already talked about this didn't we! Besides, I’m thinking about trying with someone else now! She said sighing heavily and he was looking at her in shock.

-you are? Kris and I said at the same time, probably she was going to tell me about that before Kris' interruption, she told me that Yongguk confessed after all.

-It's Yongguk isn't it? Kris added looking down.

I was about to bombard her with questions but the door bell rang, and it was Zelo, he greeted me with a hug and he ran when he saw Sonya, he hugged her tight

-jagiiii, I missed you, did you sleep well? He said kissing her cheek.

-jagi?? What the hell is going on here? Am I missing something?? I said still not believing what I just heard.

-oh, noonaa, Zelo said smiling broadly, you didn't tell her yet? He asked Sonya who kept quiet, I confessed to noona and she accepted to give a chance to prove myself to her, actually, we did this morning ahahahahaa, he was very happy, that he blushed really hard when he said it.

-huh, this must be a joke! Kris said scoffing and he left.

-noona, I mean Jagia, we have to celebrate!! How about we go out for some drinks? He said wrapping his hands around her arm.

-uhh….

-oh come onn noonaaa come on come ooonn!!

-actually, I promised Latifa a girls’ night out since we didn't spend so much time together lately…

-you did? I asked surprised but Sonya elbowed me, oh yeah! Mianhae Zelo ah, but he pouted and looked sad which ached my heart, hmmm… how about we go together, like a double date? I'll call Jaejoong! I said cheerfully.

-really!! Cool! And he got back to excited again. It was painful seeing that cute face upset.

We were in the cafe waiting for Jaejoong to come when Yongguk entered, he was looking around until his eyes met Sonya’s. She was talking with GD apologizing about her behavior earlier and she explained to him why she acted like that, I was in the kitchen helping TOP with the dishes and Zelo left to the restroom.

-Sonya, hey, can we talk for a moment? She knew that he was going to ask her about her current relationship with Zelo, she accepted his feelings but now she is somehow dating his brother…

-yeah sure, but she knew that she has to face it anyway.

-what's going on?? What were you thinking about? Why did you do that?

-listen, I had no choice okay, you didn't see the look on his face when he said he is not going back, I did it to stop him from doing anything stupid that we will be regretting!

- hey Yongguk, long time no see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter