chapter 18

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

The next morning was a Sunday, we received our salaries few days ago so I suggested we go shopping, Hyo Jin unnie joined us too, since it was a day off we wanted to have out little girls’ time.

After buying so many new clothes, Hyo jin unnie took us to a professional salon, we got a whole manicure and pedicure treatment, then Sonya and I decided to cut our hairs, I cut it short to my shoulders and Sonya cut it even shorter and she dyed the bottoms in blue and she was really excited about it. Well they all said getting a new hair cut is getting a new life right?

 

We got home after a long tiring day, we did facials and we were relaxing in the living room watching a movie and talking about everything, how much we missed doing that.

Few days passed and whenever I called Jaejoong his phone was off, Sonya was avoiding Kris as much as she can and spending more time with Yongguk.

 

We were going back home together from the university when a fancy red Ferrari stopped in front of the café.

-hey girls, said Jong suk waving at us.

-wanna join us? Added Woo bin.

-heyy, where are you guys going? Sonya asked.

-we're going bowling and we got 2 extra tickets for 2PM's concert, so we thought of you!

-2PM!! I'm in!! Sonya shouted looking at me and I nodded smiling.

 

It was really fun, I've never went bowling before, Woo bin was teaching me how to play but I felt a little bit uncomfortable with his hands around me, he was always using too much skinship, while Sonya was competing with Jong suk and trying her best to win.

After dinner it was the concert, we were excited like hell, screaming our lungs out every time we see our oppas rocking the stage. We were taking a lot of selcas with the boys and putting them on Instagram.

 

The next morning I woke up really early because my phone didn't stop buzzing.

-yeoboseooo… I said in a sleepy voice.

-where are you? A deep flat voice sent goose bumps all over my skin asked.

-oh oppa, morning, I’m still in my bed, how are ya, I asked yawning.

-where were you last night? And didn't I tell you not to see those guys anymore? Jaejoong's voice was cold like ice.

-uhhh... I went out with Sonya and some friends, they invited us....

-yah Latifa, don’t with me okay!! Is that why you refused to come with me?? To go out freely with your friends!

-yah! Why are you yelling again, I did nothing wrong okay!! You can't just control me as you want; I'm not your pet okay!! I have a second call! We’ll talk later, I shouted and looked at the second caller ID and it's my mom.

I pick it up to hear her crying, I asked her what's wrong and she told me that my grandfather is very sick and I have to go back because it might be my last chance to see him alive, Sonya stormed into my room at that moment.

-hey why are you screaming, you scared the out of me!!

-uhh... it was Jaejoong again, I think he saw the photos we took yesterday and he didn't like it at all, I have to go now, would help me pack?

And I explained what happened a moment ago.

 

Few hours later and I was home, the whole family was gathered there; I kept on touch with Sonya telling her about everything happening with me.

Two days later and my grandfather passed away, so now I have to stay with my family for more few weeks.

Sonya was telling me every day about the new places she visited with Jong suk and Woo bin, she told me also that Jaejoong got back and he came to look for me, but she wanted to and she told him that I went back home but without giving more details about the reasons. The poor fellow almost got a heart attack; he thinks that I left because I was mad at him.

At home I couldn't answer his calls because I was busy all the time and he kept on sending me messages asking me to forgive him and go back.

 

Sonya was never left alone, Zelo and Yongguk kept her company all the time at the university, at the café and even home.

She told me about her dates with Zelo, they went to a trampoline park together to release some stress out, and she sent me so many funny photos, *damn that cute face of his, I missed him* Also a few videos where he was teaching her some skateboarding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter