Chapter 36

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

 

The vacation dragged on quicker than we thought it would and it's almost over, but before heading back home we decided to enjoy the last day in the island.

GD and TOP went to play golf, after all, the excellent facilities combined with the natural beauty of the mountain and the nearby ocean make Jeju island a golfer's paradise.

 

Zelo took Ha yi to the nearest park, and it was the famous "Gimnyeong Maze Park" (all the places mentioned in the story are real and really awesome you can Google them if you want) because they both wanted to experience it.

-oppa! Let’s take separated ways and see who will finish the maze first! The loser will have to grant the winner's wish! Ha yi said cheerfully and Zelo kept on looking at her with admiration.

Being in love with someone who has the same interests as you is a wonderful thing; you do what you want to do together and comfortably.

-okay! Let’s do it! Fighting! I won't go easy on you this time, he said and ran to one of the mazes' entrances.

there were a lot of people competing on finishing the maze, they has only 30 minutes and a long way to go, Zelo had a good sense of directions so he was able to cross half of the distance already without getting confused or going to the same place twice, while Ha yi was struggling and running in circles and returning to the same point she started from.

More than half an hour passed and Ha yi was nowhere to be seen, so Zelo decided to go back to look for her. Ha yi already gave up on trying to get out and she sat on the grass waiting for rescue, feeling frustrated because she knew that she lost the bet already.

Few minutes later and she started feeling scared and lonely, suddenly she screamed out loud when she felt a heavy load jump on her,  she turned around and looked really startled but her expression soon turned to a pissed off one.

-yah! Oppa!! You almost stopped my heart! She yelled hitting his arm multiple times.

-what were you doing here? Perhaps... were you scared? And he burst out laughing.

-what? Me? No way! Just don't do that again! Now let's leave!

She was puffing her cheeks while he was smiling goofily at her cuteness and teasing her the whole way out for losing to him as usual.

 

Sonya and Yongguk woke a bit late and none of us bothered to wake them since we all left really early. So after getting prepared they headed out to Jeju Loveland, it's an outdoor sculpture park focused on a theme of .

It runs education films and features many sculptured ual positions. Sonya felt a bit embarrassed at first but when she saw all the couples having fun and roaming around the park comfortably, she felt at ease and also stopped being alarmed because she was feeling like someone was watching them from afar, so she held Yongguk's hand and just went with the flow. He didn't fail to notice her cherry-red cheeks so he didn't want to miss the chance of teasing her and making her blush more because he thought she looked really cute.

It was summer though there was a chilly wind blowing that made Sonya keep her hand interlocked to Yongguk's almost all the time, but he was dying to take all the position photos because he thought it was cool.

-I don't know what does this mean, I’m pure! He said pointing at a giant hand with the middle finger stuck in a hole, making Sonya giggle and hit him playfully.

"And this too!!" he added looking at another one.

"Is she maybe delivering a child?" he joked when he saw a sculpture of a woman spreading her legs in the air.

And their tour was full of laugher and fun.

 

"jagiya! I think we should try this position once we go back!!" he said smirking, back hugging her, catching her off guard staring at the sculpture with a weird position, "I mean is this pose even possible, I wonder..." he added smirking again and she blushed really hard because her imagination was going wilder as they spent more time there and he wasn't helping her at all.

As time drugged by and it started to get darker, the couple became more lovey dovey and they were kissing here and there from time to time. *this is * both of them thought at the same time.

 

As for me, I was wondering where would Woo bin take me since we left early, after few minutes in the taxi, we arrived in front of the "Trick Art Museum".

It’s a museum that presents optical illusion art. My mouth reached the floor when I first saw the 3D rendered exhibitions on the walls and the floors.

I dragged Woo bin from his hand and started wandering in the different themed sections. I was really awed by the amazing works; each one looked differently when seen from different angles and spots. its magic magnified when seen from camera lenses, and that's what we spent all the time doing, taking pictures everywhere, trying different funny poses and having a great time.

 

 

 

Sonya's P.O.V

 

 

 

The vacation ended and we got back home, upon returning home we found out that Yongguk’s dad has been a little bit sick and in the hospital due to overwork so he decided to help him out since we're on holidays, me and Atta got back to work in the café and I still couldn't shake over the feeling of having someone following my every move that it started to piss me off. Nevertheless, that did not stop me from enjoying my summer. Once in a while, we would go clubbing or to the beach, but most of the time it was me and Atta making it our crazy mission to try out every coffee shop that we stumbled upon or was recommended to us. I would always feel as though there was a shadow looming around us when we were out, I talked it out with Jong suk and he told me that maybe I was just being paranoid considering the accidents in my past and that I should just not think about it too much.

All this time I had kept my relationship with Yongguk more or less a secret between us, I didn't want the media finding out about it. Gabriel came to the café once claiming to visit and started on bugging me about letting him be in charge of my father's business as his best friend. Speaking of my father's business, I have yet to discuss this issue with Yongguk, after all sooner or later once me and Atta get our degrees, I am going to need to go back and handle it myself along with Atta of course and tonight seems like the perfect night to bring up this subject with him for I had planned a romantic dinner at his apart.

I had already his password and let myself in to prepare everything, by 8 pm the table and the food had been set and I was waiting for Yongguk, he should be here any minute. I heard the front door open and get closed , no amount of word could describe how happy I had been with him, he's perfect in every possible way, did I mention that he's extremely hot when he jealous? I shake away that thought and make my way to hug him as soon as he steps into the living room.

- missed me that much!!

-umhmm. I hummed in response.

He just chuckled and hugged me back before pulling away to look at the dining table while raising an eyebrow.

- should I be worried!! He asked while giving me an amused look.

- I am hurt, I said while acting as I was shot in the heart, I never knew you thought that bad of me.

We simply laughed it off and started chatting while eating, his father's health got considerably better and he may soon get back to work on full force. After the dinner and putting the dishes away we decided to cuddle in the balcony with some coffee.

- Yongguk, I have something to confess…

- This is why I asked if I should be worried.

I hit his arm playfully and continued.

- well you already know who I am and all but you never asked me about anything concerning what I was even planning on doing while I was here in south Korea or who is the person taking care of my father's company while I am away, I assume you didn't want to invade my privacy to which I am very grateful…

He just gave me a peck and urged me to continue.

- well, as to why I am here, you already know that I was running away from whoever that wanted me dead, in which I have already had my suspicion on my father's best friend but even though he's been here all this time, he hadn't made a move and had been nothing but nice to me so I guess that maybe I was wrong in my judgment.

- you have all the right to suspect anyone considering what has happened to you before it's really hard to trust anyone at the moment, I feel happy that you are slowly opening up to me.

- have I ever told you how overly perfect you are?

- No, he said with a big smile.

- Well, now you know.

- Then what about the company??

- Oh!! Right!! Well, the one managing it is or more like was supposed to be my... fiancé… I slowly said.

- WHAT!! You are engaged!! Is this why you never wanted to make our relationship public because you already have...

I didn't let him finish his sentence by putting a finger on his lips.

- Just let me finish before you jump into conclusion, it was decided a while before my parents’ accident. His name is Gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter