chapter 29

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

Ga in was with Himchan eating lunch at a fast-food.

 

- I can't believe that Jaejoong settled down with just one girl, he used to be so carefree and not bound to anyone, we were good like that, she whined.

- I know, but he's happier that way, replied Himchan.

- No!!! He’s just kidding himself, there's no way that being bound to just one person could make him happy, come on it’s Jaejoong!! We even got out of an arranged wedding from each other because we were thinking alike, how come he changed so fast in such a short amount of time!!

- Love just happens you know! Just stop it and let him be, Himchan started to get annoyed by her constant nagging.

- Love!! Huh!! Look who's talking!! She scoffed.

And that was the last straw for Himchan and he got up to leave but he turned to her.

- I may not know what love is or how it feels like, but I’ve been observing him for a while now and let me tell you that I could even envy him for having found someone that is solely devoted for him, and I wish I can find that person too, and with that he left leaving Ga in dumbstruck.

* psh he's being stupid too, I’ll make sure that Jaejoong will be free from this relationship and that he can be happy without this illusion called love*

She fished out her phone and called someone.

- hello sir, long time no see, can we meet? I have some news that may be interesting to hear, yeah, it concerns the future CEO Kim Jaejoong, sure, dinner then…

And she too left the fast-food with an evil grin on her face.

 

back to the university

 

*ugh! I can't believe Atta skipped university, she could have told me, I hate coming here alone pfff * I groaned for the tenth time that morning till it was lunch break, Yongguk was acting all strange and was avoiding me as if his life depended on it and Kris was acting all too friendly with me to my liking, but I wasn't in the mood to brush him off or argue with him so I just let him be.

Zelo came at lunch with a my usual lunch box, I can't deny that I loved that, his mom's food is the best, I asked him to stop brining me lunch and that I could buy it on my own but he refused and said that it was his duty to take care of his girlfriend ,he hugged me and gave me a small peck and we headed to the school's yard to have lunch. *he's so cute, if I weren't so attracted to his older brother, I would have fallen for him right away* I thought to myself then a smile crept on my face remembering something * it’s like a déjà vu* but soon enough that smile was replaced by a frown and I was back to being gloomy again.

Zelo seemed to notice that and asked me if something was wrong but I just forced a smile and told him that everything was fine.

After filling up my stomach with delicious food and felt as if Zelo was acting like his usual self not Zelo ‘the boyfriend’ and I didn't feel like attending any of my classes so I told him that I was going to skip, little did I know that there was someone that was watching my every move.

* so that her new boyfriend!! *

We went to an arcade to play, I needed some distraction or my depression will come hunting me again, we played and then went out to eat ice cream and we were fooling around till night came and Zelo took me back home but before I could go inside the apartment, he pulled me to him and held me by the waist and then next thing I knew he crashed his lips on mine, it was a desperate kiss but I couldn't bring myself to kiss him back and so he slightly pulled away his eyes were teary and it literally broke my heart.

- noona, I... I… he kept quiet as if trying to find the right words to say, I give up…

- huh?!! I looked at him confused.

- I give up on trying to make you fall for me, you're always thoughtful and you were trying your best not to upset me, I thought that since you cared that much about me then you'll come to love me if I tried harder…

- It’s not like I don’t love you… it’s just… a different kind of love…

- I know and that’s why I am letting you go, I noticed today that us being just  friends make us more happy than being a couple.

- thank you… I whispered. * this kid is so mature when he wants to be *

- But noona… I’ve had this question on my mind since lunch time…

- What is it??

- Why do you seem so sad?? Is it hyung?? He too is acting so strange and he was ignoring me all the time…

- I noticed that he was acting all strange but no, it’s not related to him, I am just... never mind it will pass, I gave him a small smile and the ‘don't-ask-anymore-than-that’ face.

and he complied, he let me go and left to go home after bidding me goodbye and said that even though he's not my boyfriend anymore, he'll still bring me food.

I felt that there was someone observing us but when I looked around I didn't see anyone. *weird, I could have sworn I saw someone!* I brushed off that thought and got inside.

 

The next day I met up with Atta in the university and I told her about what happened with Zelo and she told me about Jaejoong, she also noticed that I wasn't my usual self but then she remembered what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter