chapter 3

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's POV

-what the!!!! Kris jumped in his place, that hurts !!! ahhh it's really hot!!!

Sonya was wiping Kris' hair and clothes with her handkerchief and apologizing.

-oh ottoke!! mianhae!! Kris shi!! ottokee!! She was acting all innocent and trying her best to hold her smiles back.

He forgot all about his pain and kept on looking at her cute whining face, but got back to his senses once he saw that students started to notice his weird outfit, so he grabbed her hand and pushed her in his car.

-where are we going? We still have classes!!

-we're going to buy me new clothes; those were really expensive you know!! He said starting the engine.

- And why am I going with you?!

- You’re paying for them, Kris said making her eyes go wide open, you ruined my best outfit and you are going to compensate for them.

-what!! Why would I? It’s not like I did that on purpose or something !! We can just send your clothes to a dry cleaner and you'll have them all new again, I’ll pay for that!

-hmm, cleaning them huh? That doesn't seem bad!!

*ah thank god it worked* she thought,

-but you are going to do it with your bare hand, hhhh that sounds fun to me, he said making her gasp in surprise.

he pressed on his GPS asking her to put her address, she just did without saying a word.

* I tried to be evil with him for the first time and karma does this to me!!* and now she was thinking about revenge and only revenge.

the moment they arrived there, she noticed that the cafe was closed, she thought that something might be wrong with G-Dragon, so she rushed inside the house to check on him, leaving Kris behind open-mouthed because he was about to make a stupid comment as usual, so he just followed her in

*nice house! is she living here alone I wonder* he thought to himself but he got his answer right away seeing a guy getting out of one of the rooms with a towel around him. *he must be her boyfriend* Kris thought again.

-oppa !! shouted Sonya, are you okay?

-yeah, I’m fine, why are you here? Then he looked at the messy Kris, who is he? He added pointing at him, ahh now I get it! You brought your boyfriend home thinking I won't be here right?? hhh sorry for ruining your date dude, he said winking to Kris.

-he is not my boyfriend!!

-she is not my girlfriend!! No way!!

Both of them shouted at the same time.

-oh by the way, I can't find any shirt or boxer…

-oh, it was Atta's turn doing laundry, everything must be in her room, she took them there to fold them, I’ll go get you something to put on.

She went into my room leaving Kris still clueless about the real situation; GD was just looking at him with his usual smile on his face.

*so he is not her boyfriend? She is just living with him? Nice! I can live here too hhh* he was thinking while smiling, and she came back with GD's clothes.

-by the way oppa, why is the cafe closed?

-oh that! I’m starting some repairs; I just got sick of the old decoration so I’m going to change the café's whole theme.

 

Back to the university…

 

The first lecture was with Mr. Kim, he kept on looking at me the whole time making me turn my gaze away every time we got eye contact.

When it was time to hand the project over, I looked at my backpack but I couldn't find it anywhere, I panicked but kept on looking, I started sweating and my hands were shaking.

-what is it Latifa? Are you okay?

-ohh!! Luhan!! Ottoke!! Ottokeee!! I didn't bring it!! I’m sure I did... this morning... it was in my hands... I was putting it in my backpack... then I... Sonya was late... so I went to wake her up!! Oh !! I left it on her bed!!! Oh !! Oh !! We are screwed!! I’m sorry!!

-hey, hey don't worry about it okay? We’ll find a solution or we can talk with Mr. Kim, Luhan said trying to calm me down.

-since every pair will give their project and leave, then I’ll go get yours, don’t worry, TOP said running to the professor giving him his file, excusing himself and running out.

the lecture hall was getting emptier till there were just me, Luhan and Mr. Jaejoong, so we decided to go talk to him and ask him to give us some more time, Luhan was talking to him trying to give him suitable excuses but he kept on looking at me in the eyes not paying attention to Luhan's effort.

-okay, Luhan, you're free to go, and you miss, he said pointing at me, come and see me in my office once you get the project, he said coldly leaving.

 

Back to the apartment.

 

Sonya left G-Dragon and led Kris to her room to let him use her bathroom to wash his hair, he was taking off his shirt when TOP entered the room, both of them got startled and rolled away like they were doing something they weren't supposed to do.

-oppa!! What are you doing here!!

-oh hey Sonya, sorry I didn't know you are here, hey Kris!! Bye guys have fun see you!!

And he just took the documents that were on Sonya’s bed in rush and left.

Kris gave her the "I know what you did" look, he was about to say something but she pushed him into the bathroom, then he handed her his jeans saying that she HAS to wash them with her hands!!

She was staring at him, checking him out upside down, he was with only his boxer on, *so damn y!! * She was thinking when he snapped his fingers to bring her back to reality.

-go and wash them now!! Balii! He said shooing her away.

after finishing washing his clothes and letting them to dry, she went to the kitchen to make some coffee because she felt like to, then she headed back to her room wondering why did Kris take that much, to find him lying on her bad with her bath towel, her eyes widened and dropped open.

-what the hell are you doing!! Get something on!! You're in a girl's room for god's sake! She said turning her face away blushing; he stood up, got closer to her, held her waist, fixing her body to his.

-why should I? I see you're living with two guys here and now feeling embarrassed for seeing me like this? I guess you're used to it, he said getting closer, how about we have some fun too?? He added smirking leaning to kiss her, but she stopped him but kicking him right in his balls that made his eyes pop out and he fell on the floor.

-owww!! What was that for!!

-that was for everything, jerk!! She said leaving the room, she went and got some of TOP's clothes, then she threw them on his face while he was still on the floor rolling in pain.

-just wear those and gojo! She said slamming the door so hard.

 

Back to the university.

 

I was thinking about what would Mr. Jaejoong say once I go into his office, I’m sure he's going to scold me like he never did before.

And finally TOP came running trying to catch his breath.

-oh thank you very much oppa, I said jumping in his arms hugging him tightly.

-I... I’m sorry for being late... you know... the traffic...

-it's okay, thanks anyway, I added kissing his cheek, see later oppa, I said waving to Luhan running to the professor's office.

Once I got there, I knocked the door twice lightly; there was no response so I just entered the office announcing that it was me.

-sir, I came as you told me to.... and I just froze in my place seeing the scene in front of me, he was making out with a student I don’t know, her clothes were almost off, they just stopped when they noticed me, they didn't panic or anything, they were acting normal, they just smoothed their hairs and adjusted their clothes, the girl left waving to him and glaring at me because I interrupted their sweet time.

-ahhem, he cleared his throat to get my attention back, I guess you're here to finally give the project, you are late!

-uhhh… I’m so sorry sir, I said bowing.

then I put the file on his desk and I was about to leave but he stopped me by closing the door and blocking me, I turned around to find that he was right behind me, so close to me, cornering me, his both hands were blockading me, his face looked more and more ier from that corner that made my heart beat so fast that ached my chest, I tried to push him but my hands let me down.

- about what you saw.... he said whispering not forgetting to breath in my ear to send shiver down to my spine.

-I... I swear I won't tell anyone about it!! I promise!! I said with a shaking voice.

And there he burst in laughter and was looking like a total idiot.

-it's not like you can do anything if you tell everybody! what I was saying is, how about we try having a great time like that we can do whatever you want you know, he said running his hand in my hair down to my neck then my back,

I was struggling to get rid of his hands.

-I’m not that type of girl! I said and I pushed him so hard that he fell down.

-huh why? Are you special then? He said chuckling getting up and I opened the door and went out.

My face was really red I was fuming with anger and I bumped into Luhan who was waiting for me in front of the office.

-yah what took you so long? He said, are you okay?? Did he scold you that bad?

-n…no I’m fine, gaja I said when I saw that Jaejoong got out of his office.

-oh by the way, today you are coming by for dinner okay? I won't take any excuses!! He said.

-okay, what's on the menu this time? I said linking my arm in Luhan's which surprised him and we got out of Jaejoong's sight.

-I don’t know! eomma said to bring you for dinner and I should not go home without you! He said chuckling.

we went to the cafeteria, met up with Suho, and there was also Sehun, Tao, Lay and D.O, they were Luhan’s friends, they were from the dance department and from the EXO boys.

 

Back to Sonya

 

She was really mad that she didn't want to see Kris' face, so she got out of the house before him, she was on her way back to the university to catch up with me and the guys for lunch, and there she saw a bunch of bandits surrounding a boy bullying him, asking for his money or his life.

She was about to pass by but when she saw him falling down on the floor after receiving a hard punch on his face, she recognized that he was Zelo!! She wanted to help him but she didn't know how to do so.

-YAAHH!!! YOU!! Stop right there!!!She yelled getting their attention; Zelo's eyes widened and shook his telling her to run away.

-oh what do we get here? Someone came for rescue! And look who!! This little kitty!! hahahaha said one of the guys!

His voice was so scary that made her gulp her saliva down. She walked toward them looking at them really mad, then she ignored them walking toward Zelo who just stood up. She slapped him on his face then she started pushing on his chest till they find themselves a bit far from those guys who were clueless about the whole thing.

-you !! How dare you cheat on me!! And with my best friend!! I’m gonna kick your out and make sure you stay in the hospital for a month just like I did to her!! She said winking to Zelo who understood her plan right away.

-jagiiii!! I’m really sorry!! You know I love you more right!! I really really love you, he said whining.

Then she just started pushing him away again and hitting him a bit hard so her act would look real.

One of the guys was going to follow them and stop them when another guy stopped him.

-can't you see it's a lovers’ quarrel, just let them be and let's watch, this seems to be fun!

When she find herself away enough from them, she gestured Zelo.

-NOW!! She said and both of them started running holding hands and laughing really hard until they find themselves in front on the university's gate.

-uh...uh... noonaa!! jomall gomaoo!! uhh..uhh.. Zelo said hugging her trying to catch his breath.

-hhhh that was nothing, I’m sorry I had to slap you like that, she said patting his back, be careful next time, don’t walk alone in those kind of roads.

Both of them didn't notice the fuming Yongguk standing behind them who witnessed their warm hug, then she excused herself saying that she has to go to the restroom.

Zelo was about to follow her inside when his older brother held his arm.

-ohh! hyung!! He said and turned his face around not wanting his bro to see the bruise on his face, the corner of his mouth was bleeding.

-yahh!! What happened to you? He said holding his chin to take a closer look, why were with that girl again?? I’m sure what happened to your face has something to do with her!! Didn’t I warn you about talking to her!! Said Yongguk looking really mad.

-hyung !! It has nothing to do with her okay!! And I don’t get why do you hate noona this much!! She is really a good person and really helped me!! Zelo yelled at his brother for the first time that made him shut up right away,

So Zelo was able to talk and he told his hyung everything that happened.

-she did THAT?!!! Exclaimed Yongguk.

-yeah!! She did!! Unbelievable huh? She was like a superhero, if you just got to see their faces!! They really got scared hahaha!

-she is crazy! Yong guk laughed.

*maybe she is showing off, but wait! Why would she risk her life to just show off* he was thinking to himself and didn't notice his little brother dragging him inside the university.

After she catch up with us, we sensed that none of us was acting normal, but we didn’t get the chance to talk because of the boys being with us all the time.

I told Sonya that I’m invited to have dinner at Luhan's and then we left, she said that she'll hang around alone for a bit to get some fresh air then she'll head home.

On Seoul’s streets, people were everywhere, doing all sorts of things, Sonya was walking slowly when she felt that someone was following her, she got a bit scared thinking it may be a drunkard or something.

She turned around to find a little black Affenpinscher puppy, he approached her and started her foot and wagging his tail.

-awww you're soo cute!! She said picking him up in her hands, what are you doing here alone? Are you lost? Let’s see what's your name?...... oh you don’t have a name tag on you? Don’t worry baby, mommy will take good care of you! And he started barking like he understood what she told him, and she continued walking not knowing that there was really someone following her.

That puppy really changed her mood to 180 degree and she was playing with it, talking and laughing all the way until she saw a guy hitting a little child in a side street.

-you have to work harder from now on!! This money is not enough!! Go and get me more you beggar!! He was yelling at the little kid which made Sonya go really angry, even the little doggy started barking and attacked the man.

She grabbed her phone to call the police but when the guy noticed her, he ran toward her, snatched her phone, pushed her on the floor and run away.

At that moment a Bang Yongguk who came out of nowhere decided to in, he put his leg in the way making the man tumble and fall down and he jumped on top of him stopping him from moving.

-Yong guk shi!! What are you doing here!! hogsi.... were you stalking me??!!! she gasped with wide open eyes not believing what just happened.

After a while the police came and took the man and the kid, so she was left with Yong guk alone.

-you should take the puppy to a veterinary to check on him, you can't take it home like that, he said trying to break the icy si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter