chapter 24

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

I don't know for how long I’ve been unconscious, I woke up in a white room, feeling sore like I’ve been drinking all night, my whole body ached and I couldn’t move, so I looked around to see Jaejoong sleeping on a chair next to the bed I was in holding my hand, Kris was there too sleeping on a settee, I looked to the other side of the hospital room and I saw Sonya sitting on another bed talking along with Yongguk.

-Atta!! She beamed when she saw that woke up and she rushed to my side I tried to get up but the pain got worse and Jaejoong woke up too at that moment.

-oh Sonya!! You’re hurt!! Are you okay!! Oh my god what happened!!

-don’t worry I’m totally fine, it's a little scratch, how are you feeling?

-does it hurt baby? Where is the doctor! Someone calls the doctor, Jaejoong shouted with concern written all over his face.

-I’m okay oppa, I said smiling warmly and Kris woke up dreaded looking around.

-Sonya! You woke up! Are you okay!! He came close to her to check on her but Yongguk stopped him.

-ugghh I totally forgot that this jerk is still here!! Just leave we've had enough!!

-hey!! Sonya is my friend too! And I’m here because I’m worried...

-actually everything is happening here is because of you and your crazy fiancé so get the hell out of here and don’t you dare come near Sonya again!! Yongguk yelled and he was going to punch Kris as his hand reached his collar and his other hand turned into a fist, but Jaejoong stopped him grabbing his arm.

-guys! Stop it already this is not the right place or time to fight!!

Kris apologized and left after Jaejoong asked him to; Yongguk was glaring at him and mumbling unheard words.

The doctor came after a while to check on us and he told me that I’m fine and I can be discharged right away but I just have to rest and don’t move my arm or shoulder for a while until my wound heals.

So now I have to wear this arm support sling that I hate so much but with Jaejoong with me I didn't really care about it.

 

When we arrived home Jaejoong carried me bridal style inside.

-Jaejoong oppa, she hurt her shoulder not her legs she can walk though hhhh Sonya said in amusement.

 Jaejoong went to the kitchen to make us lunch and I was talking with Sonya and Yongguk.

-so now what's going to happen? Is she gonna go to jail? I asked

-of course she will!! She deserves more than that! Sonya said.

-hmm, I’m afraid that's not what's going to happen, the men who helped her maybe but not her, her family is so powerful she will get out of it easily, but I’m sure she won't be able to hurt anyone anymore.

 

We were having fun eating lunch together talking about last night's events and praising the hero Jaejoong and he was enjoying it while feeding me like a baby, I was able to eat with my other hand but he insisted on it and I didn't hate it at all.

 

Yongguk left with Sonya later to take her home.

 

-do you need anything baby? Asked Jaejoong.

-yeah, I need you, I said whispering and looking fixedly at his shiny eyes.

-oh yeah? And he jumped on the bed, what can I do for you? He said with a sly smile.

-uhh… as you can see I’m still wearing the hospital gown…

-oh okay I’ll help you take it off don’t worry, he cut me with a wink.

And he put his arms around me to the gown from the back and I left hot kisses on his neck that sent shivers I felt to his body, he pulled back and took his shirt off to throw it on the floor but I held into it.

-I wanna wear this, I feel cold, I said whispering again and I can see clearly the lust in his eyes.

He helped me with the shirt and leaned forward to kiss me, I slightly opened my mouth and closed my eyes but I stopped him to let out a fake whine.

-oww, it hurts!!! I said putting my hand on my shoulder.

-oh god!! I’m sorry honey, I forgot you need to rest, come on, lay back and sleep for awhile okay; I’ll be here if you need anything!

-umm arasso! *hhh sorry oppa but this is funny*

 

When I woke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter