chapter 25

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

Sonya was going back home with Yongguk after spending the whole day doing home work and revising in the library, and she got a call from Zelo telling her that he is taking her out for dinner and he prepared a surprise for her, he said that he will meet her in the café. Yongguk as usual walked her home; he didn't like it when she told him that she is having dinner with Zelo.

-so it's like a date huh? He said teasing.

-uhh, hhh, well you know Zelo, he is full of surprises and I’m dying to know…

-I don’t like you hanging around with other guys than me, he said surprising her by getting closer and running his fingers in her hair.

-uhh... it's Zelo... Sonya said flushing red.

-yeah especially when it's Zelo! You’re spending all the time with him, Zelo is always first! I can't believe I’m getting jealous of my own little brother, he said laughing.

Sonya was looking at him in shock; she couldn't utter a word because she knew exactly how he was feeling,

-hmm... Yongguk…, but she didn't finish and he put a finger over his mouth and gestured her to be quite.

-I love you, he said whispering making her heart beat faster and he was leaning down ready to kiss her

-hyung!! noonaa!! What are you guys doing! Asked Zelo who came out of the café. He saw that they almost kissed but pretended that he didn’t.

And before Sonya could say anything, her eyes widened when she saw him wearing a black suit and with a chic new hairstyle that made him look taller and older.

-let's go noonaa we're gonna be late for the reservation I made, he said dragging her by hand, bye hyung! See you later!! He said smiling widely and waving his hand.

*what? Reservation?? why is he wearing like this?* Sonya bombarded herself with questions, and he took her to the parking and stopped in front of a new black Audi r8, and he opened the passenger door, and dropped open and she was blinking in disbelief.

-yah! Zelo ah where did you get this from? You can drive?

-noonnaaa! I told you I’m not a kid anymore! Of course I can drive it! Do you think I’m 15! I’m upset, he said pouting; I bought it today so you can be the first to ride it!

-uhh zelo ah… I didn't mean it like that, I’m just surprised, plus you look really different today, she said looking at him from head to toe.

-I’m just kidding noona!! I just wanted you to see me as your man now and stop treating me like child…

*my man!! What the!!*

-come on kaja!! He cut her thoughts and pushed her inside the car.

He drove her to a huge shop for her surprise.

-I thought we are going for dinner?

He just smiled and pushed her in, and everyone gathered at the entrance to greet them.

-welcome young master, a girl said bowing and all the others followed her with the greeting, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter