chapter 30

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

After crying like there is no tomorrow, Sonya finally calmed down. Yongguk didn't leave her, he embraced her with his warm body, brushing her hair gently, she felt comfortable and relieved that she didn't want to let go of him, he lifted her chin up but she just immersed her head in his chest more.

-Sonya, are you okay? He asked worried.

-yeah, don’t look at me, my eyelids must be puffed like hell now that I cried this much, just don’t look at me I’m sure I look horrible, she said in a low voice covering her face with her hands, and that made Yongguk laugh out loud and he cupped her face and wiped away few tears from the corner of her eyes.

-babo ya, you know I love you just the way you are, no matter how you look, you're the most beautiful girl in my eyes, he said with a sweet gummy smile and he kissed her gently but when it soon turned out to a needy one Sonya pulled away

- Why?? What’s wrong??

-don’t you think we should go back to the university? We still have courses you know, we have skipped enough today, Sonya said avoiding his question.

-I know, he sighed, but you didn’t stop just for that did you?

- I … It’s just that right now it doesn’t feel right to… umm … she was struggling to try explaining but he cut her off,

-Okay I won’t push you more than this but I still don’t feel like going back to the university

-hhhh okay then how about we go out somewhere to get some fresh air, and they left the house and they drove off to the beach side to enjoy the beautiful view.

 

Back to the university,

 

Adam kept on waiting for Sonya where she left him, he called her but her phone was off, so he decided to look for her.

I was in the hallway waiting for Jaejoong when I saw Ga in coming toward me, *what the hell is she doing here!*

-hey Latifa, long time no see, she said smiling broadly.

-Ga in ssi, I said lightly bowing my head.

-oh please call me unnie… so you must be waiting for Jaejoong, mianhae, but I’m borrowing him for today if you don’t mind, she said with a sly grin when Jaejoong came out of the office.

-oh Ga in ah! You’re here! I told you to wait for me at the company, why bother coming here?

-I thought maybe we can talk more before the meeting, she said pouting.

-oh, I have to take my baby home first, I’ll see later okay, she was going to protest but Adam cut us as he came running when he saw me.

-oh, Latifa finally I found you! Did you see Sonya? I can't find her anywhere and I think I’ve been running in circles, I don’t seem to find my way out of these long hallways, I couldn't find my own department can you believe it, hhh, he said rubbing his neck.

-hhhh it's okay, I’ll show you the way, I said looking at Ga in who just clung into Jaejoong's arm, it's okay oppa, I can go home alone, Ga in ssi didn't come all the way here to go back alone, I said in the coldest tone ever ignoring his 'who the hell in that' look and I dragged Adam away.

-so what happened? How did you lost her?

-I did not; she left to the restroom 2hours ago! And she didn't come back, when I called some guy with a really scary voice answered and told me she is busy! And now I can't reach her, she didn't get kidnapped or something right?

-hhhhh, no, not Sonya don’t worry about her, I’m sure her phone ran out of battery and she must be in class now let's go.

We went to the Arts department, and I found Kris sitting with few girls around him waiting for the course to begin.

-hey oppa, did you see Sonya? I said looking around the classroom.

-oh, heyy, no I didn't see her since lunch break, she didn't attend any courses the whole day, is she sick or something?

-ah is that so, no she is fine, she must be with Yongguk then, I said kind of talking to myself.

-who is this Yongguk? asked Adam unpleased.

-oh, he is a friend of us and he is in the same class as you, I said as I took my phone out to call him.

-is he that close to her? You said she must be with him!

-emmm they are, I said with my eyes on my phone and I failed to see the dark look on his face, but Yongguk's phone was off too, anyway I’m going home to check if she is there, besides I need to go to work.

Adam insisted on coming with me, he wanted to make sure she was fine, and on our way to the café he bombarded me with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter