chapter 16

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

Sonya went out with Yongguk and Zelo to watch a movie, Yongguk being a good friend wanted to change Sonya’s mood so he invited her to watch the hangover part 3.

I went back home with Jaejoong who was whining and pouting about how I left him alone for so long.

-it wasn't that long!! Stop whining, I said playfully.

-okay let's go!! He said holding my hand dragging me pointing at the bedroom.

-oh no! Not today I said sticking out my tongue.

I was running away around the house with him trailing me trying to catch me and we ended up making love on the sofa.

 

Kris entered the hotel hall looking around. *how am I supposed to find her!* he thought when a guy wearing in black came towards him.

-Kris ssi… follow me please, and he leaded him to a private booth.

He found a girl with long black hair sitting there, she turned around to greet him and he froze in his place the moment he saw her face, he was blinking again and again not believing what he was looking at.

-oppa!! And she ran and jumped in his hands hugging him, oh oppaa, I missed you so much, how have you been? Her eyes were sparkling in happiness.

Kris kept silence and didn’t utter a single word; she was asking so many questions and hugging him again and again.

-uuhhhh... Sohee! What are you doing here?

-we are on a blind date oppa; our parents arranged this.

 

She was holding him in her hands never letting him go and she started telling him how much she missed him when she was abroad, she told him that after she left she realized her real feeling towards him; it was him she was really in love with, not Yongguk. She kept on apologizing about what she did, she said that this time she is really serious about him and she wants to start afresh with him.

By now he was smiling at her playing with her hair, he felt a bit happy and excited when the thoughts of being with her again fulled his mind. And after hours of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter