chapter 31

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

I ushered Adam inside saying I needed to go somewhere and it was damn hard to convince him that I was fine by myself, I sat down on the patio in front of the house, I was feeling bad about ignoring Yongguk all day especially after he had put so much effort to comfort me, so I decided to give him a call but he didn't pick up, I tried a second time still nothing, by now I was worried that he might be angry with me and the tone in his voice when he picked up only affirmed my worries.

- What??! He snapped once he picked up, I was about to snap at him as well but then I remembered I was the one at fault.

- Hey... umm… can we meet up?? I asked.

- Oh! So now you remembered me!!!

* Damn I knew he would be angry *

- I am sorry, I am really really sorry about not meeting up with you today so please let’s meet up and I’ll explain it to you…

- Fine!!! He said and hung up the phone.

*what the...* I was shocked by his attitude. * but he didn’t even tell me where we're gonna meet up*

I was still trying to figure out my messed up thoughts when I saw a pair of shoes in front of me, I looked up to see a very displeased Yongguk.

- You were here!! Since when?? I asked surprised.

- I was here long enough to see you being all lovey dovey with that bastard!! He spat out, I frowned at him but then realization hit me, he saw me interacting with Adam.

- listen… it’s not what it seems like...

- It’s always not what it seems like! He cut me off mid sentence.

- are going to let me talk and explain it to you or not!!! And he only nodded.

- shall we go and talk elsewhere?? It’s cold in here, I could easily catch a cold, I am still not used to the harsh weather here, I said before I sneeze.

He agreed, he was with his car so he proposed that we go to his house since he didn’t feel like going anywhere else aside from home. We were silent the whole car ride, I thought that we were going to their mansion but when we stopped in front of an unknown building, Yongguk answered my unspoken question.

-it’s my own apartment, I like being alone when I am working on some projects or simply when I feel like staying with myself so I bought it.

His apartment or more like penthouse was pure luxury, I felt like I was inside of CEO's house not a university student but then he comes from a wealthy family so...

I stopped gawking at the house and made my way to the living area and sat on the couch, Yongguk followed and sat in front of me.

*Damn him he's not being nice with his guest * I thought to myself but brushed it off; he didn’t say a word probably he's not confident enough of what he might say next, so I spoke first.

- today is Aymen's second death anniversary as I already said, Adam asked me to do a memorial thing here together since he is his brother and I was once his girlfriend, so we went to Han River, we talked a lot about the past and how we used to be before, then when I was going to leave he said that he had prepared something to eat and that since I was there why not eat with him, and so I stayed and we talked some more, he gave me a photo book that was made by Aymen and we stayed talking about the pictures and the events that happened, time dragged by, then Adam told me that there was an event at Han River and he wanted to attend it but not  alone and giving that he doesn't know anyone else here I stayed but I only stayed because I was feeling bad!! I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter