chapter 8

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

It was 8 in the morning when Sonya woke up with a heavy head and a troubled stomach due to all the alcohol she drunk last night.

*ahh my head.... what happened? Where am I??* She turned around to see Kris sleeping on her left.

*oh !! I’m not home then!!* And she heard another person snoring on her right; she turned around to find Yongguk.

 *oh double !! What the hell... don’t tell me...* and she looked under the blankets to see her body touching theirs, *oh !! Oh !! It can't be ... no way!!!!! ughhh this*

She was thinking while putting her clothes back and looking for her phone, she sneaked out of the room dialing my number, I was still sleeping in Jaejoong's arms enjoying the warmth of his body touching mine when my phone rang.

It was Sonya so I picked it up so it won't wake Jaejoong and went out of the room to talk.

-good morning... I said

-uugghhh!! It’s a ing morning! I can't believe it! Where the hell are you?? She was screaming on the phone and I can hear the traffic noises so I knew she was outside.

-uuhh, I’m ... at Jaejoong's...

-whatever, meet me at home now!!

-what happened? Are you okay? Kim son ahh!! You’re freaking me out!!

-now!!

-arrasoo!! And she hung up on me.

I got back to the room to see if my voice woke him up or not to find him still sleeping in peace, I put my dress on again, kissed Jaejoong's cheek and left.

When I got home, I found Sonya drinking her coffee in the kitchen, I ran to her, she looked frustrated and in deep thoughts.

-hey, what's wrong??

-where were you?? She looked at me lifting one eyebrow, she sounded like my mother which scared me a bit.

-I... I was with Jaejoong... he needed my help so...

-you slept with him didn't you??

-uhh yeah.... I sighed and I looked at her feeling embarrassed as hell, and suddenly her facial expressions changed and she started smiling cunningly.

-sooooo..?? How was it?? hhhhhhh

-ahhh I can believe I fell in his trap like this! ahhh this is so much!!! I said ruffling my hair in frustration.

-ahhem... I’m in a deep !! And her tone changed back to serious again.

-why what's wrong?? I asked all clueless.

-I woke up to find myself in Kris' bed with him and Yongguk!! But I have no idea about what could have happened!! ahh I tried so hard to remember but in vain ottookeee !!!

-holy !! You’re ed! hahahahahahahaha, I burst out laughing.

-I know.... yah!! Stop laughing!! This isn't funny at all!!! I have to remember, ahhh she groaned in frustration rubbing her hair, hitting her head, trying her best to make her mind clear and think straight.

At that time my phone rang, it was Jaejoong, I panicked when I saw his name on the screen.

-if it's Jaejoong, then don’t answer it, a deep voice came from behind us shacking the hell out of us.

-TOP! What do you mean by that?

-when did you wake up? You scared me to death! Said Sonya.

-a while ago, come Atta, look at this first, it's important; he said pointing at his phone.

I got closer to see what was that important thing he was talking about, and my eyes went wide open when I saw my pictures holding hands with Jaejoong and then going into his house, and I gasped in shock.

I snatched the phone from TOP's hand and started scrolling up and down reading the news titles: "Kim Jaejoong's, the future CEO of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter