chapter 10

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

The winter was getting colder as it started to snow, Jaejoong got back to his work again and started helping his father with the company too because he was facing some problems.

As for us, it was midterm exams, we were all busy, revising and working at the same time wasn't easy, it was good living with your teacher, but he becomes annoying when it's about his work, he keeps on nagging about every little mistake I make.

 

-did you finish the home work I gave you?

-yahh, this is not fair!! We’re living under the same roof, I’m cooking your dishes every day and cleaning your house, at least take it easy on me or help me out! I have other teachers' home works to do you know!! I said puffing my cheeks.

-hahaha, I love seeing you struggling hhhh I’m sorry… yah babo ya! This is not the right definition for this term!

-yah babo yah! Stop sounding like my teacher! I said faking anger.

-then maybe I should sound like your boyfriend? And he moved closer surprising me, leaning towards me, his hand was around my waist, and he crushed his lips into mine biting them roughly and finding his way inside my mouth and that definitely took my breath away, but I loved it so much.

I missed his kiss and his touch, but I felt like I have to stop him now that he slid his hand under my shirt to my chest, moving his lips to my neck and then my collarbone and tasting me, but the door bell did.

He went to open it and it was his father again, I greeted him bowing my head but he gave me a black look.

-what are you doing? His father asked sounding like a robot with that plat voice of his.

-uhh… I was working on the documents you gave me, reviewing the balance sheet and I’m also looking for a couple of solution to the current problems you're facing and I ended up with those, and he rushed back to the work table, grabbed some papers and rushed back to his father's side.

The old man froze in his spot not believing what he just saw, Jaejoong, his cosset little rotten son is now talking about work, not or women, but work, he raised his head and looked at me, but I didn't get what was that look, I couldn't understand if it was anger or joy!

-uhh… Jaejoong ah, why don’t you join us tomorrow, at the meeting, and present you ideas? Now I’ll leave you to go back to what you were doing, good night and he left without looking behind him.

-what was that! I whispered and he just shrugged lifting his shoulders up and came back running to me.

-what are you doing! I said as he surrounded me with his hands.

-well, you heard the old man, he said go back to what you were doing; he said winking then pecking my lips.

-ughh! He meant work you ert! And I pushed him going back to my home work.

 

Sonya was extremely happy the whole time, now that she got to go to her favorite teacher's house for some extra hours tutoring along with Kris and Yong guk, both of them were fuming with jealousy every time they saw Kim Hyun Joong flirting with her, and she was enjoying it.

 

Exams finally ended and it was winter break, now we are literally free for 3 weeks, I’m still living with Jaejoong, so I asked Sonya to come and spend few days with me because I really missed her and Jaejoong didn't seem to be glad with that.

 

-hey! I thought that now you finished your exams you're gonna be free for only me, but you're inviting your friend to stay with us, he pouted, we were in the kitchen making dinner while Sonya was taking a shower.

-hhhh sorry about that, but I missed my friend, problem? I said lifting my eyebrows.

-but this is not fair!! I... I didn't have since the last time we did!! It’s more than a month!! All I got was kisses and making out and that's adding salt to my injuries uhhh and he pouted again.

-hahahaha you mean.... since...... hahaha really?? hahahahaha but why didn't you?

-it's not funny!! huh it's not like you let me do it!!

-I didn't mean with me stupid, I meant.... well you know…

-ah shiro!! I want you… he whispered in my ear in the iest smoky tone ever sending shivers down my spine.

-uhhmm, sorry for the interruption, but I’m starving, said Sonya who came out of the blue.

We were having dinner enjoying our wine and food.

-hey by the way, since we can't go back home for this holiday, your mom is coming in two days, she’s going to stay for a week, said Sonya and I choke my food and started coughing.

-what!! She is coming here!! !! What are we going to do?? What about GD and TOP? And me!!

-uhh… relax girl I handled everything already, GD and TOP are going to spend the whole holiday in the Yongpyong ski resort with their friends, so you just have to go back home and we're fine!!

-oh is that so, you almost stopped my heart! Okay we'll go home tomorrow for some cleaning and all.

-helloo!! I’m still sitting here!! Jaejoong said waving his hands.

-yeah what about you? Sonya said glaring at him.

-I thought that we are going on a vacation together or something, but you're planning on leaving me alone here! He said looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter