chapter 21

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

Even though I nicely asked Sohee to not piss me off and just let me be, she just couldn't do that and kept on bothering me and threatening of kicking me out of the university if I don’t stay away from her ‘Kris’, but in front of him she's my new BFF.

I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time seeing how she was trying to feed me some ice cream, I just kept my cool and ate it and gazed at Atta who was sending daggers to her after I told her about our little princess being the ugly evil frog.

 

After eating in the lunch hall, we each resumed her classes and I had to stay back to turn in an assignment to my teacher and as I was leaving once again Sohee blocked my way repeating her so called speech of staying away from her beloved for the 3rd time, I decided to ignore her and when she stepped in front of me keeping me from leaving I snapped and pushed her lightly out of my way but when she heard footsteps coming our way, she started crying all on her own but seeing how Kris rushed to her side followed by Yongguk I understood her act.

- What’s wrong?? Kris asked her and she pointed at me.

- She’s being mean to me!! She said between fake sobs.

- What do you mean? Yongguk asked looking confused.

- she told me that Kris was hers in the first place and that I shouldn't have been here and she even threatened me to leave you, she said while hugging Kris; my mouth could reach the floor, I am amazed by her acting skills but seeing the accusing eyes of Kris and even Yongguk, I waved my hands,

- I swear I didn’t say or do anything to her!!

But she kept on crying even more and I was at a loss of words and the guys seemed to believe her.

- do you really think I am the kind of person to do that?? I am not that low!! I state again but no words were spoken.

- I see, so that how you've been thinking of me, I said as I left and headed out of the university.

I was so furious that I didn’t hear Yongguk calling me till he pulled me by the arm and turned me to face him, my eyes were already b with tears I was trying to hold, I hated it the most when someone frames me of something I didn’t do and the others believed it, so he just hugged me saying that he was sorry and that he believed me but was just shocked, but I saw some doubt in his eyes and for the first time since I came to South Korea I hated someone to the point of wanting to destroy her.

 

The next day Kris and Sohee kept away from me literally and Yongguk called to say that he needed to help his father with some business and wasn't going to come to school and so at lunch time I was stuck to be the third wheel between the two lover birds aka Atta and Jaejoong .

We went to a fast-food not far away from the university because we wanted to avoid the people’s eyes and this fast food had some kind of booths separated by curtains to let each table have some privacy.

We were chatting about Jaejoong’s work and also my problem with Sohee while eating and then Jaejoong said something that was very interesting.

- so as I said even though our family is much more powerful than theirs in South Korea, we want to expand our branches in Europe and we have chosen France to start with, but her family somehow got a hold of the business man we were targeting and they are trying to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter