Chapter 35

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

 

After the birthday party the days started to look alike, Yongguk had been nothing but sweet to me and Woo bin being the same to Atta. To anyone, who doesn't know them, they would seem like a couple but in fact Atta had been refusing his advances and he didn't mind; guess he accepted the fact that she had been hurt too deep to easily get over it. I think it also kind of had to do with him being a psychologist, he's being extra understanding of her feelings.

 

Soon it was exams period and everyone had been busy with university's assignment and project, after all, fooling around wasn't our main goal of being here but thank god we passed the tests, we weren't the best but still managed to pass, it was the only thing that matters right!! We had also moved into our new house.

 

It was the 1st week-end of the summer vacation and we were chilling out at home without the boys which is rare, usually there would always be at least one of them fooling around. Atta was making pancakes for breakfast while I was sipping on my cup of coffee and I got an idea so I screamed “I FOUND IT!!” suddenly startling Atta.

- What!! What is it!! You scared me! She exclaimed.

- sorry, it's just I’ve been thinking that if we don't make plans I am sure we're going to spend the summer at home doing nothing  like how we usually do, then I got this idea of going on a trip!! We've been here for a whole school year yet we didn't go anywhere outside Seoul, so I was thinking of going to Jeju island!! I’ve always wanted to go visit it and now seem like the perfect timing for it!! What do you think??

- This sounds great!!

- yepp I would have suggested to go alone just the two of us but I doubt Yongguk would let me be away from him, he can be so possessive at time, I said chuckling.

- And you don't seem to mind it, she added laughing.

- No I don't, as for now, as long as he doesn't go overboard, I am fine with him being possessive; anyway about this trip you in??

- Hell yes!!! Do you even need to ask me!!

- Great, just let me bring my laptop and look if there any vacation houses for rent!!

15 minutes later we were still checking out the available houses and apartments and comparing them when something caught my eyes.

- Look at this!! I said grinning as if I found the most interesting thing in the world!!

- What?? Is there anything... Holy !! A Breaking Benjamin's concert!! And it’s next Saturday!!! Atta screamed making me go deaf *well not literally but almost*.  I checked to see if there are still some tickets available and luckily there were still plenty.

I called Yongguk to tell him about the trip so that I know how many tickets shall I book, as I predicted, he definitely didn't like the idea of only me and Atta going alone, he even suggested to call Woo bin so that it would be like a double date, I knew he was only scheming so that we can spend more time alone but all that came flying out of the window when Zelo heard him talk about it and everyone else wanted to join.

Apparently, when I called Yongguk, he was already out with Zelo and Himchan at GD's café.

 

The next day, we all headed to the airport and soon enough we landed in Jeju. We got in the house and there were four rooms in the second floor, I had to rent a big one considering the amount of people that came along.

We divided ourselves like this, Woo bin and Himchan will be sharing a room, GD & TOP another one, Zelo and Yongguk in another and the last and biggest room was taken by us, me, Atta and Ha yi. Not wasting time after getting changed, we headed to the beach.

Himchan decided to wander around and check out girls whereas Yongguk stayed ashore reading some book and enjoying the sun, the couple wandered off somewhere needing some privacy. Woo bin, Atta, me, Zelo and Ha yi were playing in the water.

Everything was fine and fun, till Zelo decided he wanted to jerk around, Atta told him that I was scared of the water but forgot to tell him that I didn't know how to swim so y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter