chapter 17

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

After reading the card thousands of times, I finally decided to do something to break that icy silence, Sonya didn't move or utter a word, she kept on looking at the piece of paper in her hand, I snatched it away from her and took my phone to call him.

-what are you doing? Sonya asked calmly.

-I'm calling him! He has to explain this ! I swear I'm gonna kill him!

-hey… don’t do it, this must be his father's deed…

-I don’t care about that, why didn't he tell you anything huh?

-maybe he doesn't know yet…

-doesn’t know my !! How can someone get engaged without knowing about it!! This ridiculous!! I cut her scoffing.

At that moment Yongguk entered the café panting, he was out breath; he must have been running for so long.

-oppa, did you see Kris? Is there something wrong? Sonya asked worried, but he changed his gaze looking anywhere else but her eyes.

-Yongguk oppa, I think you know about this then, I said handing him the card.

And his eyes went wide open when he saw it.

-they already did this!

-you mean it's true? And you knew about it? And you didn't tell me? Sonya asked sounding hurt and her eyes tore up.

-hey hey, I just knew about it and I came right away okay, hey… Sonya don’t cry please! I'm sure he has an explanation for this, he must has one or else I'm gonna kill him!! Yongguk said gritting his teeth.

-ohhh Kim Son Aahhhh, don’t cry please, I said whining and hugging her.

-I thought he likes me! I thought he is different but he is just another !! Sonya was sobbing but screaming trying to hide it. We spent the night talking about Kris and what might be his excuse, Yongguk also stayed, he refused to leave her in such situation and he ended up sleeping in my room because I stayed with Sonya.

 

The next morning was a Saturday, I woke up a bit late, but Sonya wasn't in bed, I looked for her but she was nowhere to be found, I called her but her phone was off too, *oh god !! Where could she be * even Yongguk wasn't there. *maybe he is with her*

I was going to call Yongguk to ask for his help when the door bell rang, I ran to open it thinking it might be Sonya, but I found a fuming Jaejoong glaring at me *oh I forgot about him*

-h...hey oppaa! M...morning!! I said warmly to soften up the tension on his face.

-why the hell do you even have a phone!! He yelled.

-huh? What...

-I was waiting the whole night for your call or messages or anything but I got nothing!! If I don’t call you then you never do!! Is it that hard for you to do it!!

-I'm sorryy.... I... last night...

-I know you miss your friend a lot, but if you don’t like living with me just tell me, don’t keep on running away and making excuses!! And my phone rang at that moment, so I ignored Jaejoong to answer it when I saw it was Yongguk.

-oh oppaa!! Where are you? I didn't find you when I woke up…

-oh mianhae, Sonya wanted to go have breakfast outside and she didn't want to wake you up, so I just accompanied her, and now we are at the gym hhhh it's so hilarious seeing her doing some exercises.

-oh is that so!! hhhh okay then I'll join you... and I didn't finish because Jaejoong pulled my arm harshly.

-what!! oppaa!! You didn't find him when you WOKE UP!!! His voice was loud and his eyes were red piercing with anger.

-YAAH!! KIM JAEJOONG!! I shouted higher and I gave him my scariest glare ever and he didn't say a word.

I went to my room with him trailing me, I started changing and telling him about what happened with us last night, he was listening quietly from behind me.

-I'm sorry I didn't call, my mistake, but my best friend needs me now, so I have to stay with her for awhile, and don’t worry, if I hated living with you, I would have left okay!

-I'm sorry I yelled at you, but the thought that you're not with me drives me crazy, he whispered hugging me from behind.

I turned around, cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly.

-I have to go now, can you drive me there, I asked and he smiled and nodded.

 

I arrived at the gym to find Yongguk and Zelo making fun of Sonya who was exhausting herself on the running machine.

-noonaaa! You should stop now, you're gonna fall hhhhhhh, Zelo was holding into his stomach laughing his .

-yah Sonya!! Enough running you can't go any farther hahaha, Yongguk was trying to hold his laughter.

-Sonyaaa!! I shouted and I stopped the machine, ahh come on let's go! I drugged her to take a shower, she was sweating like hell.

I went back to the boys giving them dark looks and they were avoiding my eyes.

-oppa, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter