chapter 1

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Latifa's P.O.V

 

Life wasn’t that easy the last few years, all we wanted to do is to run away, to an unknown place, where nobody knows us, and just start a fresh, with new people, new life style, new beginning…

It’s been a while since we graduated, but we, my best friend Sonya and I, wanted to go and continue our studies abroad. We have always dreamt about living our own life together, away from everything, just the two of us, so we finally decided, we decided to go to South Korea, a place we always wanted to visit, it was the first thing on our ‘to do list’.

We took a ferry directly to Korea since Sonya is taking her baby car with her.

After so many long hours in the sea, we finally got there, with the GPS' help; we managed to get to a close hotel.

It was too late to register ourselves in the univerty's dorms since we decided at the last moment, so now we have to look for an apartment to live in.

The moment we got into the hotel room, I jumped in bed letting out a long sigh, Sonya rushed to take a shower, she couldn't take the heat any more.

It was 10AM in the morning, when Sonya finished her shower; I was already in deep sleep counting the sheeps.

*okay we can take a break and we will go out to look for an apartment when we get up* she thought to herself and went directly to her bed.

After few hours of sleep the door bell rang, it was room service; it was a usual routine to check on customers, also, we didn't get out of the room nor ordered any thing since we arrived so they had to check.

I just woke up to get the door and I ordered some food for us.

I was starving from the moment we arrived, but I was so tired that I forgot about eating, I woke Sonya up telling her that it's already 2PM and that i'm going to take a shower, besides the food will be here any time.

After fulling ourselves with delicious food and dressing up nicely as usual we decided to go out to look for a suitable apartment to rent, we didn't take the car since we wanted to digest all the things we ate, we were looking at the ads, calling a few numbers to ask for information. We kept on calling but we couldn't find anything, some of the apartments were already rented, some were too far from Seoul, and some others were too expensive for a small apartment for two people to live in.

-It's okay, we can come and look again tomorrow, shall we go back to the hotel or hangout more? I said sighing looking at the time.

-noo it's still 6pm, said Sonya, oh... wait... look at that coffee shop cross the streets, it looks like a really nice place, how about we try it, said Sonya already dragging me there without waiting for my response.

We entered the cafe and a really nice and handsome guy welcomed us warmly, he looked like he is the owner, he was well dressed up, walking around asking customers about their opinions, complains and welcoming entering customers.

The place was really cool everything looked stylish and unique which shows the owner's good taste and style, we loved the place right away, it was cozy but a bit crowded, so we took a table next to the window.

After few minutes, a waiter with blue hair and a handsome face came to take our orders, my mouth dropped open when I saw the guy.

-Sonya! Look at this hottie, oh my god! What a start! I said smiling excitedly at Sonya.

The handsome waiter greeted us and was waiting for us to order.

-hhhhh it's just the beginning baby, you didn't see anything yet hhhhh, she smiled back.

-uhh sorry for keeping you waiting, I chuckled, I'll take one strawberry milkshake and a cheesecake please, I said smiling like an idiot, managing to spot his name tag, Seung hyun ssi.

The guy smiled back, nodded and looked at Sonya.

-for me, a café latte and a chocolate cupcake is fine.

-okay, you can call me TOP by the way, he said leaving.

He took our orders to the barista girl standing behind the counter to prepare them.

As we were waiting, I was following Seung hyun with my eyes, sonya took her camera out and started taking photos here and there, when she saw an announcement attached to a frame she took it, read it and then she looked at me, snapped her fingers in front of my face to wake me up from my daydream.

-oh what is it? I looked at her puzzled.

-look, it's about an apartment to rent, well, it seems like it's just two rooms but we are okay with it right?

-shall we give it a try then!! I said picking my phone to dial the owner’s number.

At that moment the cool guy we saw at the entrence came with our orders. Sonya thanked him while I was waiting for someone to pick up on the other line.

-uh, excuse me, my phone is ringing, he said putting our plate on the table taking his phone.

-yeoboseo! He said

-oh, yeoboseo!!

And we looked at each other muddled.

-yeoboseo! He said again then looked at me, his voice echoed and there we bursted out laughing, what I guessed what right; he was the one who picked up my call.

-I think you're calling for the rooms for rent then, he smiled.

-yes I am! I laughed.

He pulled the chair next to Sonya and sat.

-okay then, the house has four bedrooms, each room has its own bathroom…

_what about the rental? How much is it? And the location? And you said it's four rooms, so mean we're gonna have roommates? Said Sonya looking so serious.

-well since we are gonna be four, so don’t worry about the money! It's really not expensive at all, and about the location, it's just above this café, we can go check it now if you want to… he said.

-that seems great! Sonya, what do you think! I asked.

-wait a minute... what do you mean ‘we are going to be four’??

-ahh didn't I tell you? Mianhae… hhh me and Seung hyun are your roommates, and he gestured to Seung hyun to join us, you didn't tell me your names yet, roommates? He added winking.

-i'm Latifa and this is Sony... I tried to say but Sonya cut me.

-we are not roomates, I'm sorry but we are not taking the rooms, said Sonya coldly.

-why not? Said seung hyun looking unpleased.

-we can't live with two guys! No way! Said Sonya getting a bit mad.

-oh that!! Don’t worry; we are going to be just roommate, and friends if you don’t mind!

-i said no thank you; we can't live with you guys.

-you definatly can, there is nothing to be afraid of, actually, he said gesturing us to get closer and he said in a low voice, we are in a relationship, so don’t worryyyy…

-what!! What would your girlfriends say if they knew you'are living with two other girls?? Said Sonya looking anxious.

-you didn't get what I meant, said the owner, I mean we, he pointed at Seung hyun and himself, are in a relationship, he said smiling.

-oh noo!! I said looking frustrated.

-oh is that so!! Said sonya looking surprised then she looked at me, what do you think?

-uhh hhhh I don’t mind! Two hotties like them I won’t say no! Gays or not; I don’t mind!

-can we see the house first? Asked Sonya.

-sure! Said the owner getting up.

We followed him out of the cafe to the stairs up to his house, and wow the house was wonderful, I shook my head in amazement, the decor was so unique just like the cafe, Sonya was looking around checking every detail with her eyes.

-so do you like it? Asked the guy.

-I like it? I love it!! I said, let's see the rooms!!

He led us to the rooms, they all had the same size but different style and decors, the bathrooms also, Sonya too seemed to like them, she was looking around and nodding her head.

-okay! We’re going to take the rooms, she said surprising us.

-jinjaa! Yey! Ahat's great!! I said jumping and hugging her.

I was the oldest but Sonya was wiser and faster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter