"Such Blinding Beauty"

So We Meet Again

 

     “Mom! Where’s the box with my miss A poster?!” You yelled, rummaging through bins and boxes scattered throughout the penthouse.
 
     “I don’t know! Hurry up and go downstairs! The driver is waiting!” Your mom yelled back, pushing you out of the house. 
 
     You struggled to get out of her grasp, kicking and punching the air. She quickly let go and locked the door behind you. You grunted in frustration and pounded on the door, your Gucci backpack hanging off of one shoulder. 
 
     Giving up, you trudged through the overhead and straightened your new uniform and lab coat. You proudly fixed your name tag and swung your new Gucci backpack that Chelsea got you as a housewarming gift over your shoulders. 
 
     You opened the door at the other end into the front garden and was greeted by brightly smiling Chelsea and Chun Hee waving peace signs in front of them. You chuckled and looked at them from head to toe. They were wearing the same uniform and lab coat as you, their name tags also perfectly aligned like yours. 
 
     “What’re you guys doing here?”
 
     “We both realized that performing arts isn’t really our thing.” Chun Hee winked, sheepishly smiling. You laughed and threw your arms around their necks and dragged them downstairs. 
 
     The driver straightened his posture when he saw you and bowed a respectful 90 degrees. He grabbed all of your backpacks and put it into the trunk. Opening the door, the three of you carefully put on your seatbelts and made sure not to create any creases or wrinkles in the brand new uniforms.
 
     Right after getting into the car, the driver violently stepped on the pedals, causing you to be thrown against the leather seat. You yelped, instinctively grabbing onto Chelsea’s arm and hiding behind her sleeves.
 
     “I’m sorry! I do not want mistress and her friends to be late for the first day of school!” The driver yelled, making sharp turns and brakes. 
 
     Chelsea shook her head at the childish driver and your hair. Out of curiosity, you peeked at Chun Hee only to see that he looked completely calm. You shot right up and stared at him curiously.
 
     “Yah! Chun Hee! Do you seriously go to the race car tracks that much?!” You scolded, looking at his peaceful expression.
 
     He shrugged and stared out of the window at the passing scenery. Chelsea looked at her planner and jotted stuff onto it in perfect handwriting. You were amazed at your two perfectly calm best friends and gulped.
 
     “We’re here,” Chun Hee bluntly said, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car. He opened the trunk and grabbed his backpack, straightening his uniform. You raised an eyebrow and crawled out of the car. 
 
      You ran your fingers through your straightened hair and sighed, hugging your Gucci backpack tightly against your chest. You looked up at the large and clean school surrounded by luscious green trees, bushes, grass, and flowers. 
 
     Your eyes sparkling, you squealed in excitement and twirled around. You skipped towards the entrance but Chelsea stopped you. You pouted and looked at her with a confused expression.
 
     “Not yet!” She scolded, brushing your shoulders and fixed your hairs into its right positions. You puffed out your cheeks and was still looking at the school.
 
     “It’s as impressive as Hansung! As expected from Seoul Science High School~” You exclaimed, clapping your hands together and smiled. 
 
     Chun Hee scoffed and threw his arm over your shoulder. “Do you only use Gucci backpacks?” He sarcastically asked. You shook your head and poked his cheek. 
 
      “Chelsea! Come on!” You yelled, skipping ahead towards the school. The three of you entered the building and went into the office. The front office lady looked up and immediately recognized you. She stood up straight and bowed, sticking out her hand.
 
      “Miss Jung Mi Ran! It’s a pleasure to have you and your friends enrolled in our school! All of the staff are very excited to have you and work with you! We have heard endlessly about your great achievements in the States from the president!” The lady exclaimed in glee. You nodded vacantly and took her outstretched hand in yours. 
 
      Chelsea and Chun Hee bowed, taking the schedules all set out and ready on the counter. Chelsea snatched all three of them and compared them. She skimmed the text and slowly looked up with twinkling eyes. 
 
      “We---all have the---same schedules,” Chelsea stuttered, her hands not keeping still. You furrowed your eyebrows and grabbed the schedules from her hands.
 
     You also quickly skimmed the text. You squealed in delight and giggled, hugging Chelsea. Chun Hee chuckled and patted your head. 
 
      “No Min Woo-shii. Seeing as to how they have the same homeroom as you, why don’t you take them to the classroom and show them around? Take especial care of Mi Ran-shii and tell them a lot about the school!” The lady asked a tall figure with black hair. 
 
     He dropped his pen and looked at you. You turned your head to see him looking at your face. You gasped and was blinded by his gorgeousness. His fringe was covering one eye which emphasized the beauty of his stare. You melted at his perfect jaw line and wept on the inside. 
 
     Min Woo lowered his glasses and stuck out a hand. You glanced down at his beautiful hand and slowly pushed your shaking hand forward. You wrapped your hand around his and gulped. Chelsea stood in the back with envious eyes. 
 
     You let go of his strong hands and bowed. “I-I-I,” You stuttered, not able to utter another word. A small smile appeared on his face and he walked out of the office, signaling for the three of you to follow him. You jumped and ran after him without hesitation. 
 
     “To properly introduce myself, I’m No Min Woo. Student body president and son of the president.” He introduced, staring straight ahead. Before leaving China, your father had mentioned about becoming good friends with the president’s son. Your father should have told you that he would be this beautiful.
 
      “Uh---my father said that my family is very close friends with yours.” You said hesitantly, looking up at him. 
 
      “I know,” He plainly said, stopping in front of a door.  
 
      Min Woo jotted his head at the door and put his hands into his pockets. 
 
     “Go inside. Professor Kim should be inside and your seats should be all ready. Well then, I’ll see you three later.” He bowed and spun around on his heels, walking away from you three. 
 
      You and Chelsea watched him turn the corner and disappear from your line of view. Once he was out of the both of your sight, you immediately turned into fangirls.
 
      “Oh. My. Gosh! He is so gorgeous! I’m not even kidding he has got to be the most gorgeous person I’ve ever seen in my life! It should be illegal for someone to be so beautiful!” You yelled, grabbing onto Chelsea’s arms and jumping up and down. 
 
      “Yah! Don’t you like Dongho already?! That y piece of beautifulness is mine!” Chelsea snapped back, poking your cheek violently. You sarcastically chuckled. 
 
      Chun Hee shook his head and confidently walked into the classroom. He greeted the teacher and with the flick of a hand, signaled for you and Chelsea to come into the classroom. You waddled inside, looking at the students. 
 
      The room had a totally different atmosphere. Everyone was either reading, writing, finishing up projects and homework, or silently chattering among themselves. The class was completely oblivious to the entrance of you, Chun Hee, and Chelsea.
 
      “Attention class! We have hit the jackpot! Our class has earned ourselves 3 new students! Cha Chun Hee, Chelsea Hayaki, and Jung Mi Ran. I expect all of you to treat them nicely and help them around, especially Mi Ran!” Professor Kim said in a loud voice, clapping her hands. 
 
     The students looked up from their activities and greeted the three of you with a nod and a smile before going back to what they were doing. It was COMPLETELY different from Hanrim. The teacher pointed to where your seats were and all of you walked to it. 
 
      You were about to walk away when Professor held you back whispering into your ear, “Wait outside of the classroom. The president specially said for his son to personally show you around the school alone.” You gasped and started freaking out in your head.
 
     “What am I supposed to do?! I’m going to be alone with him?!?” You paniced. As if on queue, Min Woo appeared at the doorway with his hands casually in his pockets. He leaned against the door, his eyebrow raised.
 
     You shuddered at his y glare and mentally tore your heart apart. “I shouldn’t be thinking this way! I’ve liked Dongho for years and he’s the only one I’ll ever like. No Min Woo will not make me waver this easily.” You silently assured yourself. 
 
      Clearing your throat, you walked towards the door and nodded your head. He straightened his lab coat and closed the classroom door behind you. 
 
      “This was a special request from my father so I hope you do not mind me taking you away from class time. There won’t be anything special today, though so you do not need to worry.” Min Woo said in a serious tone. You nodded and bit your lip. 
 
     “This is the east first floor elevator.” He said, pointing to a door.
 
      “Ah~” You nodded.
 
      Min Woo literally showed you around the school that way, simply stating which room was which. The rooms sunk right into your brain without even trying. His beautiful, deep voice rang in your head making you not able to concentrate for most of the time. 
     Min Woo walked ahead as you lagged behind, gazing at the back of his head. He pointed at each door and said what they were with ease.
 
      “You should watch out in this hallway the most. The ceiling tiles fall once in a while because of some unknown rea---” There was a loud crash behind him. He quickly spun around to see a shocked you and a ceiling tile on the floor in front of you.
 
      He glanced up and saw another hanging off of it’s edge. “Watch out!” He screamed, running towards you and hovering over you with his arms tightly wrapped around your body. The tile fell with a loud thud onto his back and broke into debris. 
 
     You gasped, looking up at the pain in his face.
 
      “Are you okay!?!” You yelled with tears of guilt in your eyes. He nodded with difficulty and stood up, holding his back. You cupped your hands over your mouth and stared at him on the verge of tears. You ran behind him and brushed white dust off of his lab coat. 
 
     Students and teachers piled out into the hallways after hearing the sudden loud noise. A teacher scurried over, gasping.
 
      “Min Woo-shii! Are you okay?! Eottoke?? Oh! Miss Jung Mi Ran! Are you both okay?! Quickly go to the nurse!” The teacher fussed, brushing both of your uniforms and lab coats. 
 
      Min Woo held up his hand, signaling the teacher to stop. He cleared his throat and straightened his uniform.
 
      “I’m okay. Inform my father about the ceiling tiles here and do something about it before someone gets seriously injured. Mi Ran could’ve gotten a concussion if the second tile had fallen onto her.” He said, fixing your hair and uniform with worried eyes.
 
      “Mi Ran, are you okay?” He asked.
 
      “Y-yes,”  
 

Aisht >______> I lost all my previous work for this chapter because my dad exited out of my window!! It was 12 hours of work, too ;~; Welp. I hope this update is as good as my last update =w= I stayed up till 2AM finishing this late at night since my internet was being a betch T^T

@izzie_inlove I believe this fanfiction is going to end soon, yes :3 The sequel is a definite xD Trust me :3 I won't leave you guys hanging!!! Mwahahahaha >:D Dongho and his unpredictable personalities ;) OF COURSE I READ YOUR COMMENT...I WAS ON WACK WHEN I WROTE THE REPLY :3

@eLiSey Tsk tsk :3 Dongho is unpredictable and stupid :3 xDD

@UKissLoverr SORRY TO RUIN YOUR DREAMS TT^TT DONGHO SCREAMED THE LAST PART XDD AIGOOO HE'LL DO IT SOON. WOOT WOOT. TRUSTEUU MOIIII