"Hesitating in helping her. She seems fine but I'm still worried"

So We Meet Again

     You bounced on home and replayed Kimchi's words in your mind. You tilted your head side-to-side, thinking about it really hard. "He asked me to hang out. I can think of 'hanging out' as a date. That means...I have a 'date' with Kimchi. Well, it's not my first date because I haven't told mom a lot of stuff but it's still a date. With an idol." You said to yourself, using unnecessary hand movements that looked weird to other people. You rubbed your chin and cocked your head to the side. You stared at a random tree with such intense force that even you thought the tree was going to get a whole burned into it. 

     You scratched your head in more confusion and continued walking. You squinted, deeper in thought, and it made you even more confused. You started skipping faster---and faster---and faster---and faster---and faster---until it turned into a sprint. You ran across the road, without looking up or around you. You felt a thud against your whole body and fell back, your arms and legs scraping against the cement. Your head hit against metal and you grabbed at it in pain right afterwards. You gasped and looked down at the injuries. You slowly touched them and whinced. 

     A car door opened and you heard the rushed slam. A shadow cast over you and you squinted as you looked up. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't see the red light! Oh my goodness, look at the scrapes! Omo, what do I do?! Please tell me what I can do!" You just smiled and pulled yourself up with the help of the car. You rubbed at the scrapes and your head. You felt a burst of pain in your head but tried your best to ignore it.

    "I'm okay! Hehe, I should be the one saying sorry. I just dashed across the road! Don't worry, you can go. I'll treat the wounds myself!" You exclaimed with a large smile splattered across your face. The lady bowed in deep apology and walked towards her car. She waited before you finished crossing the road and then drove off. She turned around and waved at you before disappearing. 

     You sighed and slapped your forehead. You twisted your arm to get a better look at the scrapes. Your left arm was completely skinned on the top and it was covered in blood. A worried look appeared on your face and you glanced back at the spot where you had fallen. There was a small pile of blood there and you furrowed your eyebrows.

     You didn't know, but Kimchi had seen the whole accident. When the car hit you and he saw blood falling to the ground, he was about to run over to you, before he hesitated. Before he could react, you had gotten up but he was still worried. "She was deep in thought. About what? Was it possibly because of me that she was deep in thought of and was the cause of the accident?" He muttered to himself. 

     You started walking again, fussing over your injuries. Your right leg wobbled and you almost fell over but you regained your balance. You hit at it several times before again, resuming to walk. 

~~~

     Ring Ring~ "Aisht! Chelsea, won't you hurry up and pick up!!" You complained, pacing back and forth in your room. You kicked back on your chair and started singing random songs while waiting for Chelsea to pick up. Suddenly, the other line picked up and you sat up.

"Hello?"

"Chelsea! Yah! You idiot!"

"Uh...this isn't Chelsea."

     You gasped, finally realizing that the voice that answered wasn't Chelsea's. You stuttered to find a reply and just sat there in a daze. "Hello? Hello?" You opened your mouth but couldn't find the right words to say. "Uh, well, if this isn't Ch-Chelsea, then w-wh-who is th-is?" You stuttered. You heard someone talking in the background and the phone being placed down. You frowned and wondered who it was with a burning curiousity. There were whispers in the background and the phone clicked off. You yelled in anger and threw your phone across the room. It landed on the bed and bounced a couple of times before completely stopping. You smirked and frowned. You ruffled your hair and decided not to try anymore.

"I don't care, I'll just go with him tomorrow. I'll deal with Chelsea later."


I love you guys ._____.