"Another Surprise? Really?"

So We Meet Again

     "Mom!" You exclaimed, jumping on her shoulders. "Aigoo, Aigoo, Aigoo! Do you think I'm at the age where I can still handle your weight?" Your mom rubbed at her shoulders and you laughed. You massaged them for her and she resumed cooking. "What do you want?" She asked in a motherly, annoyed voice. You gasped and hmphed while crossing your arms and plumped angrily down onto a chair. 

     "Who said I was going to ask you something? I was definitely not!" You yelled. "Okay! Stop yelling, you're hurting my ears. Now, what did you want to tell me? Say it in a quiet voice this time!" Your mom snapped back at you. You walked over to your mom and whispered in her ears, "I'm going on a 'date' today." 

     Your mom pulled back and looked at you with wide eyes. She gasped and covered with her hands. Your mom slowly walked over to you and touched your hair. "When?" She whispered. 

"Today."

     Your mom looked like she was about to faint. "Wearing that?!" She retorted, with a shocked expression on her face and her voice. She shook her head and stared at you. You were wearing an oversized guy's t-shirt that you found in your drawer and dark super skinny jeans. Your hair was down and straight. The straight hair complimented your eyes, in your opinion. "What's wrong with my outfit? He only asked if I wanted to hang out! It's not like he really meant it to be a date. We're buddies!" You went over to the fridge and poured yourself a glass of ice water. You nervously chugged down the ice cold water and held your head in pain. You heard your mom mutter something and figured that it must be about you. 

      "Well, I'm going now! Bye!" You said all of a sudden. You darted out the kitchen and you heard screaming behind you. "Jung Meenah! At least buy yourself something pretty!" 

     You grabbed a hoodie and rolled your eyes as it slipped through your head and rested on your shoulders. You opened up the door and skipped outside. You bounced down the porch steps and started skipping down the street. Before you could take another step, a piece of cloth was tied around your eyes and mouth. You were enclosed in darkness and started flapping your arms around. A strong pair of hands grabbed at your arms, twisting it. Your screeched through the cloth in pain. Soon enough, your arms and legs were tied together by thick ropes that burned your skin.

     You were thrown into a car and your body bounced around the back seat. The car door slammed and someone slid in next to you, sitting you up and holding you down tightly in place. You wanted to cry and yell out but you knew it was useless wasting such energy. What is this bad luck? 

     You sighed and closed your eyes trying to imagine that you were on your way towards the school. You opened up your eyes but soon it started to feel heavy. You closed your eyes once again and wondered if this was just a dream. It wasn't. The burn of the ropes snapped you back into reality and wide awake. You heard the car stop and a cool breeze of air blew inside the car. You felt the cold air touched the parts of your skin that was still open and not covered by CLOTH. 

     You sat there trying to appreciate the cold air but you didn't get that long to do so. A hand grabbed your hoodie and dragged you out of the car and threw you onto gravel. You could feel a group of people surrounding you and you felt so scared and vulnerable. Please. Someone. Save me. You curled up and sniffed. 

     Someone was beside you and you could feel them breathe on your neck. A hand went up to your head and untied the blindfold. It dropped to the ground and you looked around, your vision adjusting to the sudden sunlight. You were surrounded by trees and you looked down. It was a hiking path. You were in some kind of park. Someone cleared their throat and you jumped. You spun around, only to be met by Kimchi. He was smiling. You cocked your head in confusion and raised your hand. You furrowed your eyebrows and opened your mouth to say something.

     "Wha---" Kimchi laughed and held up a piece sign. "Meenah! I wanted to do something fun for our first da---I mean, first time hanging out!" Kimchi stumbled. You scoffed and slapped his head. "Do you think that was fun?!? I was scared to death! Don't you ever do that again. Do it again and I will chop your ba-brain into pieces so you can't think of these things again!" You exclaimed, stomping away. Kimchi held out his arm towards you and wanted to grab your wrist but hesitated. "Meenah-ah!!~" He whined, jumping onto you. You screamed in surprise and fell back down onto the gravel. 

     You sighed and shook your head. Kimchi pouted and brought you to your feet. "Yah! Sunbae! When're we actually going to start hanging out?" You asked, raising your eyebrows and crossing your arms across your chest. Kimchi seemed to snap back into reality and straightened up. He cleared his throught and grabbed your arm, dragging you somewhere. "Oi! Kimchi sunbae! Where are you taking me?" He ignored you and stated, "I told you, call me oppa. Kimchi oppa!" You blew are into your cheeks, rolled your eyes up, pouted, and nodded unwillingly. "Wae? You don't want to call me oppa?" He questioned. You shook your head and held onto his arm as he continued dragging you to an unknown place. Kimchi turned his head and smiled without you knowing since you were too busy looking at the scenery. 

     He stopped abruptly and covered your eyes. "K-kimchi! What is it? Can't I see?" You wondered, trying to remove his hands from your eyes. His grip increased and said, "Not yet. Just wait!" You sighed and stood there waiting patiently. You heard some noises and your curiosity grew more and more until you couldn't handle it anymore. "Oppa! Can I look yet? Please!!~" You begged and whined. There was footsteps and something was placed on your head. The hands that were covering your eyes dropped and you looked up. In front of you was a wall covered with carved in holes and two ropes hanging down from a lever way up top. You jumped up and down in excitement and squealed. "Rock climbing! Rock climbing! Omo, Kimchi oppa! Do you know how long it's been since I've gone rock climbing?! Oppa! You just made my day! I love you!" You ran over to him and hugged him. You gave him a peck on the cheek and quickly let go to put on the equipment. His cheeks turned pink and he smiled. He rubbed at his cheeks and bit his lip as he made his way over to you.

     You remembered something and snapped your fingers. "Kimchi oppa! You need gloves because you can't ruin your beautiful hands." You walked over to the equipments and pulled out some gloves for him to put on. You threw it to him and ran over to the wall, clipping yourselves onto the left rope. You jumped up and down, throwing your arms around excitedly before grabbing onto a hole and jumping up. Kimchi watched you from below and the corners of his mouth tugged up. You realized there was no noise next to you and looked down. Kimchi was still on the ground and wasn't even near the wall. "Yah! Sunb---oppa! Aren't you going to get on? It's no fun without anyone next to you!" You yelled, almost letting go of the wall. You regained your balance and continued climbing up. 

     You felt someone's presence beside you and you looked over your shoulder and saw Kimchi only a couple of inches behind you. He smirked and climbed faster, now ahead of you. "Yah! How'd you get up here so fast?!?" You screamed, panicking. 

 

     Kimchi fell back onto the grass and stretched his arms. He let out a big breath and sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm tired~" He said, dropping his hands. You smiled and laid beside him. "I'm hungry. I like food. I want food. I'm really really hungry. Did I say that I like food? I like food. That's why I'm hungry. I'm tired too but I'm more hungry because I love food more than sleep." You said. You played around with your hair and Kimchi laughed. You squinted at him and played with the grass. Kimchi walked away somewhere and came back with a basket. He dropped it onto the grass and you lunged at it. 

     Your mouth dropped and your eyes were sparkling. "Wahh!! Spicy rice cakes! Oppa, it's been forever since I've had this! Aigoo, why do you seem to know everything that I was craving?" He shrugged and sat down. "I made it myself. You better enjoy it!" Your eyes widened and you looked at him in even more disbelief. He chuckled and stuffed a piece into your mouth. Your teeth chomped down on it and you smiled. "It's amazing! How can you cook better than me?" You exclaimed. "Because I'm perfect and better than you at everything." He said, shrugging. You scoffed and slapped his arm. He stuck his tongue out at you and smirked. You stood up and was about to hit him when you tripped. You shrieked and fell down, for the 3rd time today. Instead, this time it was on Kimchi and he softened your fall. Your head fell and rested on his chest and you sniffed. 

     He smelled like freshly cut grass. You hated the smell of freshly cut grass, but on him, it was different for you. It soothed you and your head bobbed back and forth. Your eyes became heavy and slowly, it closed. You drifted off into a deep sleep on Kimchi.

Kimchi smiled brightly and ran his fingers through your hair. In my head, you're only a dongsaeng. In my heart, what is this feeling? No. It can't. I just debuted. It can't.


Aigoo! I've really been procrastinating XD I spent three days working on this. Because I procrastinated so much. I've been soooooo tired~

Winter holidays, please hurry and come ^O^ I'm waiting for you and my presents <3 Kekekeke :)