"Stay With Me Forever, Won't You?"

So We Meet Again

     "Hey Meenah your front door was open so I came in but I wanted to ask if I could borrow you---" Chelsea burst into the room and dropped her purse to the ground. "OH MY GOSH IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DO IT, AT LEAST LOCK THE DOOR OR SOMETHING. MAN, DONGHO BE GENTLE WITH HER. IF SHE'S SORE TOMORROW, I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF! GOSH!" Chelsea screamed before snatching up her purse and slamming the door shut.

     The both of you didn't even have time to blink before you heard the front door also slam behind Chelsea. You crawled out from under Dongho and sat cross-legged on the floor.

     "We were just wrestling..." You murmured, staring into space like a little child. Dongho chuckled and slipped his arms around your waist, placing his chin on your shoulder. 

     You and Dongho had been cuddling until he nudged your stomach and it turned into a pretty violent wrestling match on the bed but then Chelsea walked in when the both of you were in a pretty awkward position---yeah. 

     Smacking your forehead, you couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles. Dongho chuckled and kissed your cheek. You pouted, poking Dongho's hands that were interlocked together on your stomach. You giggled and turned your head to look behind you. Dongho raised an eyebrow in confusion.

     "Why don't you act childish around me?" You asked randomly. Dongho shrugged, puffing out his cheeks.

     "You were always the mature one---it's not fair! I'm the guy!" Dongho complained, wiggling in frustration. You laughed and turned around to fully hug him. The warmth of his body made you feel safe and sound---right at home. You slightly smiled and felt tears forming in your eyes but you blinked them away. Dongho looked into your eyes and you could've sworn that you saw him slightly frown. Did he notice how watery your eyes were? 

     "Meenah-ah, you'll never leave me right?" Dongho asked, picking you up by the waist and placing you on the bed. He hugged you, wrapping his legs around your waist and rocking back and forth. A flush of guilt washed over you and made you look away, not daring to look into his innocent puppy eyes.

     Gulping, you dodged the question and pretended to busy yourself with inspecting your nails for dirt. Dongho sensed something wrong and stared at you, his eyebrows furrowed.

      "I-is there something on my face?" You stuttered, touching your face.

     "You're acting quite oddly, Mi Ran-ah. Is there something bothering my sweet princess?" Dongho asked, raising an eyebrow. You held your breath and shook your head. 

      Dongho pulled you away and looked straight into your eyes seriously.

     "Tell me what's wrong right now, baby girl." Dongho commanded sternly. Your lips started to quiver and you wanted to burst into tears right at that moment and to collapse into his arms. 

     "Nothing's wrong! Honestly!" You tried your hardest to sound as calm and convincing as you could. Dongho didn't buy any of it.

      "Jung Mi Ran if you don't tell me right now what's going on then we're over!" 

      "NOTHING IS WRONG, SHIN DONGHO. IS IT SELFISH AND WRONG THAT I WANT TO MOVE AWAY AND ABANDON YOU AGAIN WITHOUT TELLING YOU SO YOU WON'T GET HURT!?" You yelled, running out of the room with tears rolling down your face. 

     Dongho sat there in a state of shock, trying to process everything that you had just said to him. 

      "Wait---did she just say 'move'?!" 

~~~

      You burst into the office, collapsing onto the couch. Minwoo looked up from his pile of papers and raised his eyebrow. "What happened?" he asked in a concerned tone. You burst into a fit of sobs and covered your face with a pillow. 

     Minwoo got up from his desk and sat down next to you, putting an arm around your shoulder and slightly hugging you. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" You shook your head and cried even louder. 

     "Oppa, ch-change my---" you said, taking a deep breath to stop your sniffles, "---change my plane ticket. I want to leave as quickly as possible!" Minwoo looked surprised and frowned. You squeezed Minwoo in a bone crunching hug and cried on his shoulder, soaking his blazer. Your brother your hair and sighed.

     "You accidentally told Dongho because you were annoyed, didn't you?"

      "You know me so well," you said along with a large sigh. 

     "Of course I do. I'm your brother. Now, do you want to call Chelsea and talk with her about your quick decision?" Minwoo asked, smiling. You slowly nodded.

To: Chelsea

From: Minwoo oppa

Rannie needs some
girl company~ Go!
Take Jongie along with
you, also. He'll be
helpful!!~ She'll need a lot
of ice cream. VANILLA!!

     As expected of Chelsea, she exploded into the office in no time at all with the mention of you in the text. She took one glance at your depressed figure on the couch that was bent over and scowled. Grabbing your wrist, Chelsea pulled you out of the office without a word of explanation. She threw curses at Dongho under her breath, biting her bottom lip from going any further. 

     "And to think I thought the both of you did it," Chelsea muttered and looked back at you to make sure you hadn't heard. It seemed as though you were oblivious to everything around you. 

     Without realizing it, Chelsea had dragged you to a random park somewhere in the city. You snapped back into reality and curiously looked around. The sweet smell of spring twirled around in the air with the scent of blooming flowers and newly planted grass. Birds chirping here and there, you closed your eyes and smiled, forgetting about all your worries.

     Chelsea silently smirked with victory to herself. You spun around and fell back onto the grass with a soft thud

To: Jongup

From: Chelsea

Hurry up and
get to the park or
else I'll kick you
into a nightmare!

     Your best friend pranced over to where you were laying down, staring up at the white puffy clouds. Chelsea sat down next to you, pulling her knees against her chest. She tilted her head backwards and also stared up at the sky with you.

     "Chelsea---the world is really small, isn't it? No matter what, we all live under the same sky and breathe the same air," you randomly stated with closed eyes. Chelsea chuckled to herself and nodded in return. 

     "It is a small world indeed for I was faced with Chun Hee again." That brought a scowl to Chelsea's face but she immediately wiped it away because of fear of early wrinkles.

     "But Chelsea...you look really cute with Chun Hee. Give him a chance? Maybe it could be fate! You'll never know," you shrugged. Chelsea scoffed, shaking her head. 

     Chelsea plopped down next to you and propped up her head with her arm. "I would rather die than having to live with that piece of---" Chelsea paused, "---thing for the rest of my life." 

     You laughed happily, sitting up. You turned your head to see a blonde haired teenager bound up to the both of you. "Noonas!!" Jongup beamed, flashing his bright teeth smile. Jongup jumped onto you, pulling you into a hug that felt as if it could break all your ribs. Chelsea let out a hearty laugh and finally managed to pull the clingy Jongup away from you. 

     Jongup pouted in disappointment of not getting to let out all of his feelings for his beloved noona. You and Chelsea both ruffled his hair, expecting an adorable giggled come out of him but instead, he crossed his arms and squirmed away. You tilted your head and looked at him weirdly. He stared back and raised an eyebrow.

     "I'm not a kid anymore, noona!" 

     You only chuckled and headlocked him with your arm. Jongup stuck out his bottom lip but made no effort in trying to get out from your grasp. Jongup slyly pecked your cheek and snickered, making you blush a bit.

     "Jongie! Dongho will kill you if he finds out!" You scolded, flicking his forehead.

     "Hyung won't be able to do anything to me because I'm so loveable," Jongup bragged. Chelsea chuckled at his arrogant attitude. She looked up at the sky with a warm smile plastered on her face.

     "Like Meenah said, is it really fate? Chun Hee---I can't imagine him being anything other than my enemy. That idiot made me lose senpai therefore, he is to be resented. But why does Meenah sound so right? Aish! It's just because I look up to her too much!" Chelsea sighed but still grinned.

     She jumped up---and landed on top of you and Jongup.

     "N-noona! Y-y-you're too h-heav-heavy!" Jongup screamed, flapping his arms everywhere. 

     "Did you just call me fat?!?!" 

     "N-no! I never said anything!" 

     Chelsea got up and pulled Jongup up by his shirt collar. Chelsea intensely glared at him, baring her teeth. Jongup flinched, yelping in fear. You sat to the side and watched in amusement. Clicking your tongue, you shook your head.

     "Jongie---this is why you never insult a girl by calling her heavy!" 


:)