"Hot Chocolate"

So We Meet Again

     "Chelsea! Dude! I'm kind of scared like, it's been an hour and mom and Hyun Woo aren't back yet. What if mom secretly pushed oppa off a bridge or something? What if she buried him alive?! Yah! You must understand my feelings." You whined, pacing back and forth in your room. You jumped onto the bed and fell backwards. 

"Jung Meenah, what if your mom actually agrees? Would you---go out with him?"

"Hmmmm...maybe. It'd be kind of awkward, wouldn't it? But then again, we've been best friends for years so I'm not too sure."

"What about Dongho?"

"Yah! Why mention him?"

"Well, sorry but I would've thought that you would end up with Dongho like in those dramas."

"But my life isn't a drama! It's far from it, actually. Nothing ever goes my way."

"Nothing ever goes my way either!"

"What're you talking about?! You have TWO idols chasing you. And also, one of them is my mom's favorite!"

"Wait---what?"

"Nothing!"

"Yah, whatever. I should go now. Zico wants to hang out."

"SEE!?!?!"

"WHAT?!"

"Nothing."

     The phone clicked off and you were left in silence with your thoughts as your only companion. You bounced downstairs and saw your mom walking through the door. "Mom, where's Hyun Woo?" You cautiously asked. She shrugged and pranced into the kitchen. You were speechless and stood there staring into space wondering how to feel.

     "Don't think any bad thoughts about your mom. I didn't kill the idiot." Your mom yelled. "Eh?" You scratched your head and frowned. 

     "My precious! Let's go!" Hyun Woo yelled, bursting through the door and yanking my arm. 

     "Wai---Wahhh?" I was dragged out the door before I could grab anything to hold onto. "Yah! Hyun Woo! What're you doing? My mom's going to get mad! Oppa!"  You screeched, flapping your arms and legs. Hyun Woo flicked your head and advanced ahead. "Be quiet, would you?" 

     You pouted and hugged his arm. "Where're we going then?" You asked. "Date." He simply said without another word. You cocked your head to the side in confusion and shrugged. 

     Arriving at a cute little cafe, you squealed, jumping everywhere and trying to take a good look at everything. "Yah! Hyun Woo! Everything here is so cute!" It was small and cozy, furnished with rounded wooden tables and chairs. Small green plants were placed randomly throughout the cafe which brought a refreshing feel to the place. Lace curtains were tied back and the sunlight flooded the place. "Oppa! Where'd you find this place? I've never seen it before!" 

     Hyun Woo chuckled and forced you to sit down without jumping everywhere. "Do you really like this place that much?" He asked. You nodded violently and played around with the sweeteners on the table. Hyun Woo smiled. "Would you want to work here?" You looked up and squinted. 

     "Can I?" You loudly whispered with a cute sparkle in your eye, crouching your neck. Hyun Woo lightly tapped your nose and nodded once. A large smile grew on your face and you jumped up from your chair. You ran over to his side of the table and hugged him tightly. "I think the rest of my days are going to be filled with peace while working at this place." You sighed a sigh of relief.

     Hyun Woo stared at you intently without looking away. You tilted your head, furrowing your eyebrows. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?" You asked, wiping at your cheeks. He snickered and shook his head, ruffling your hair.

     "Your mom---agreed." He said, supporting his head with his left hand. You nodded slowly and leaned across the table, stopping in front of Hyun Woo's face. "Then---does that mean---" You paused and looked at him in the eyes. Hyun Woo smirked and pinched your cheeks. "Yes. It does." 

     Your eyes widened and your hand absentmindedly went towards your phone in your pocket. "Uh, hold on a second!" You exclaimed, running out the door. You frantically paced around the outdoor cafe tables. "Aishhh! Chelsea!! Pick up, won't you?" You muttered, biting your nails. Chelsea's call tone was a remix of Teen Top and Block B songs. Not surprised.

"Hello?" She answered. You jumped in happiness.

"Chelsea! My mom---" You paused, grasping the right words to say.

"---she allowed Hyun Woo to date me and we're on a date right now and I'm just seriously freaking out! I don't know what to do and it's really killing me right now because well, it's Hyun Woo! He just dragged me to this cute little cafe that's seriously really cute but I think I'm in a relationship with Hyun Woo right now but I'm not sure! Don't ask me how I don't know because it's pretty confusing and you should try and understand me right now."

     You took a deep breath. There was a long pause and you wondered if Chelsea understood what you just said. "Hello? Chelsea? Did you understand me?" 

     'Wow' was all that Chelsea could muster up. You sighed and peeked back inside the cafe. Hyun Woo was cutely playing with his drink and he looked bored. "Chelsea, I'll call you later." You quickly hung up and danced back inside. Throwing your arms around his neck, you pressed your cheek against Hyun Woo's and sighed. "Oppa! Where're you going to take me today?" 

     Hyun Woo laughed and pushed away your head. "I'll tell you later! Now sit down and stop jumping about. Order something!"

"I'll have a hot chocolate!"


I had writer's block :( Aigoo..my break is about to end! NOOOOOOO T^T Hmmmmmmph >_________________> Do you guys rike duh Hyun WooxMeenah pairing? XD 

@xxkpopxx You're welcome ^-^ Anything to help my readers understand the story :)

@Super-KissMe You should watch it! Good drama, in my opinion :) Aigoo D: I must've sounded selfish >.> I should've thought about you guys more and how you would feel =( I won't end it yet! I promise :D I still have a lot of things to clear up ;______; Hehehe. Plus, I just can't leave it like this, can I? xD

@DubuLocket Glad you enjoyed it <3 Hehehehe :)