"Zico and Changjo, your lovers!"

So We Meet Again

     After watching Zico and Changjo leave, you slowly went up behind Chelsea and jumped on her. She gasped and spun around. Her hair smacked your face and you scratched at it. 

     "Oi, Meenah! You startled me!" Chelsea shook her head and went inside. You followed behind her and took off your shoes. "Do you want anything to drink?" She asked and you shook your head. The only think on your mind was Zico and Changjo and why they were at her house. 

     "You saw Zico and Changjo come out of my house, didn't you? Since you saw, I can now tell you the secret because I can't keep it from you any longer." You slowly nodded and tried to control your breathing. "Zico and Changjo---well, you can say that they...both are in um love with me?" You stared at Chelsea with the most blank expression ever. You tried letting her words sink into your mind but the information just couldn't go through. 

     "So---let me get this straight. Zico and Changjo, the idols, are both in love with you. How?" You tilted your head and crossed your arms. Chelsea sighed and took a large sip of water, avoiding your eye contact. "It's a really long story but I'll tell you one day. It's really complicated, too. I met them both coincidentally and they both say that it was love at first sight. I don't really believe them but what can I do about it. It's a love triangle and every day, I feel like I'm in a manga. It's so tiring!" Chelsea sighed and punched the table. She slapped her forehead and ruffled up her hair. You could tell she was frustrated and stressed. 

     You went over to her and brushed her hair with your fingers---being careful not to hurt her by untangling the knots. You felt bad for her and tried to understand her situation. It felt all like a dream to you and you pinched yourself to make sure it wasn't. "I kind of understand your situation but, like you said, it really is complicated. Just remember to call me if you're ever stressed like this. It's bad for your health and wrinkles are ugly." Chelsea chuckled and you couldn't help but smile. Her laugh was beautiful and you didn't ever want it to disappear. You took Chelsea upstairs and she quickly fell asleep. 

     Her chest rose up and down as she breathed in---and then out. She looked so peaceful and you closed her door as slowly and silently as you could. You skipped around downstairs and opened up the refridgerator. "Ah! I shall cook her dinner as if she was royalty!" You quietly exclaimed to yourself. You bounced all around the kitchen, exploring it and seeing where she kept all of the supplies. You were about to take out a pot when your phone rang.

    "Hello?" You heard frantic footsteps on the other line and wondered what was going on. "Hello? Mrs.Shin? What's wrong? Did something big happen?" You asked. 

"Mi Ran-ah! Dongho---" Mrs.Shin paused, taking a deep breath.

"What? What about Dongho?!" 

"Dongho-ah...he...he...."

"He, what?! What happened to Dongho?!?" 

"Donghogotinanaccidentandhe'sonhiswaytothehospital!" 

You dropped the bowl that you were holding and collapsed onto the floor. 

"Mi Ran-ah! Mi Ran! Jung Mi Ran!" Mrs.Shin screamed on the other line. 

"Mi Ran-ah! Take deep breaths or else you'll get an asthma attack! Hurry up and come home!"

     You rushed out of the door and called a cab. "Ahjussi! Hurry up! Quicker! Can't you go any faster?! It's urgent! Please...please..." You covered your face with your hands and sighed. 

     Mr.Shin saw you inside the cab around the corner and rushed outside. When you slammed the car door and ran through the lawn. "Mr.Shin! What happened to Dongho!" You yelled, catching your breath. "Dongho injured his tailbone and collapsed during practice. Calm down, Mi Ran-ah. It's fine. It's not that critical. All he needs is time to rest and it'll soon recover. It's not anything serious. We're sorry for worrying you."

     Mr.Shin patted your back and brought you inside. You took a sigh of relief---collapsed onto the floor---and fainted.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone :) Happy Birthday to my dearest, Kevin! ^O^

Eat lots of food, be healthy, and enjoy the upcoming holidays to the fullest <3