"Face palmed"

So We Meet Again

     "Dongho's still filming his movie, isn't he?" Chelsea asked, raising her eyebrow. You nodded in disappointment and stabbed your knife into the steak. You let out a raspberry and looked up at Chelsea who kept on glancing at her phone.

     "Yah. Are you waiting for a phone call or something?"

     "N-not really," 

     You chuckled and put a piece of meat into your mouth. Dabbing your lips with the napkin, you signaled for a waiter to come over and get you more tea. "I heard Chun Hee got into a fight in Japan at his company. He's gonna study there until we graduate early from the school." 

     She nodded and stuffed all the pieces of steak into . You gave her a weird look as to why she was in such a rush. You shrugged it off and paid the bill before walking out of the boring restaurant with Chelsea. Dongho has been as busy as ever with schedules and filming for his movie that you rarely got to see him anymore but you didn't mind. Work had always gotten in the way anyways.

     Chun Hee got into a fist fight with some ahjusshis are his company and his father made him stay in Japan and study there until he graduates so the news doesn't spread to Korea and hurt the company's image. It would just be you and Chelsea from now on. Quiet and boring. You pursed your lips and entered the car.

     "Driver, you'll only have to drive me for one more year. I'll be graduating early and leaving for Yale! I'll be a free spirit after that," You enthusiastically told the driver. He chuckled and drove the two of you back to the house. 

     You had already told Chelsea and some other people about Yale but you were still scared to mention it with Dongho. His reaction could either be understanding or disasterous and scary. The second you opened the door into the penthouse, you rushed to your laptop and flung it open. 

     "Oh---my---lordy," You gasped, setting the laptop down for a moment to calm yourself. Chelsea scrambled(or rather crawled) over to look at the laptop. She squinted at it as if it didn't make sense. 

     "U-Kiss's Shin Dongho talks about his nonfamous girlfriend---" Chelsea read the title. She immediately snatched the laptop off of the ground and furiously read through the whole article while you were sitting there in shock. 

     Chelsea shut the laptop and threw it aside with her eyes wide open. "You wouldn't believe how cheesy he was!" Chelsea said, pretending to vomit. You giggled and slapped the side of her head. You shrugged and picked at your nails with nothing else to do. The last few days had been the most boring and uneventful days of your life. 

     "Oi---Meenah. Since we've been so bored these past few days, how about we go to the practice room?" Chelsea suggested, nudging you with her elbow. You looked up at her with a glint in your eye. 

*

     "Chelsea!! This place is way too amazing for my eyes---" You said in awe, your mouth agape and your eyes floating above everything in the room. Chelsea smiled and the speakers. She popped in a random cd and one of your most favorite dance songs started playing.

     "Before the dawn!!" You squealed, jumping up and down and getting into position, facing the mirror. Chelsea kept a smile on her face and danced through the song with you without mistakes. Pumping your fist in the air, you jumped around like a hyper little kid and wouldn't stop moving around the large practice room. 

     Chelsea shook her head, laughing, and sat on the floor and looked up at the ceiling. You let out a big sigh and just smiled. You wandered around the room and expected to find a violin somewhere in the room. Which you did. Chelsea's phone started vibrating in her pocket while you were off in your own world, playing random songs on the violin, your fingers hardly visible.

To: Meenah's bodyguard

From: Meenah's boyfriend whom you should trust

Yah! Where's Meenah? She's not at home >___> 
I finished filming early and I went to her house
but she's not even picking up her phone! Did
something happen to my precious Mi Ran? =O
DID SOMEONE TAKE HER AWAY!?!? OH MY GOSH
YOU. HURRY UP AND REPLY BEFORE I HAVE A 
PANIC ATTACK

     Chelsea stared at the text with a blank expression. She was on the verge of bursting out in laughter but she held it back with the best poker face ever. 

To: Mi Ran's idiotic boyfriend

From: The only person Meenah will ever trust

What if I told you that Meenah is out on a date
with her totally hot friend? Hmmmm? Or that
he actually 'kidnapped' her and she's at his
house right now playing with him.


     Chelsea let out a stiffled laughter because she found it amusing and entertaining teasing Dongho. She glanced up at you to see that you were trying to memorize the notes of some song and you were absentmindedly plucking some notes. She looked back down at her phone.

To: Meenah's joker best friend

From: Serious Dongho

DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH ME, CHELSEA HAYAKI!
TELL ME WHERE MY INNOCENT AND PRECIOUS
MEENAH IS!! NOW!! >______> (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

     She smirked, quickly texting back. You noticed that Chelsea wasn't paying attention to you and you found her intently focused on texting someone. "She must have found someone special," You whispered, wiggling your eyebrows.

To: Dongho

From: Meenah's best friend

You should calm down~
She's right here next to me
playing a violin she found
in the practice room. We're
at a practice room that my 
dad got me for no absolute
reason. CALM DOWN. NO
NEED TO FREAK OUT TOO MUCH
BECAUSE YOU SEEM SO OVERLY
PROTECTIVE, OKAY?!?! Bye.

     You smiled at Chelsea and carefully put the Camillo Callegari violin down. "Who're you texting that makes you so focused?" You curiously asked, sitting on the floor with your legs crossed.

     "Oh no one. Just Dongho," Chelsea replied, slightly laughing when she received another text from Dongho. Your smile dropped and you frowned. Bad thoughts from the devil started flying into your brain. You furrowed your eyebrows and thought about all the reasons why Dongho would be texting Chelsea. You always knew that Chelsea hated Dongho but why would he be texting Chelsea? 

     The thought of Dongho only texting Chelsea about you never occured to you and you started having a mental breakdown silently in your head. You gulped and left a poker face on. Rushing over to your backpack, you pulled out your phone and turned it on. 19 missed calls and 27 text messages from Dongho. 

     'My precious angel!! Why aren't you picking up!?!'

     'MI RAN-AH! WHERE ARE YOU!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM!?!?'

     'I FINISHED MY SCHEDULE EARLY TO FIND THAT YOU'RE NOT HOME. WHERE ARE YOU?'

     'CHELSEA SAID THAT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED BY A GUY. WHO IS HE!?! WHERE ARE YOUUU!?!'

     'MEENAH~ ARE YOU MAD AT ME!? FORGIVE ME, WILL YOU!? WHATEVER I DID, I'M SORRY!'

     'AIGOOO~ TEXT ME BACK TT TT'

     Your eyes softened and you instantly smiled. You face palmed yourself for thinking that something was fishy between Dongho and Chelsea. You knew Chelsea would never be like that because she already has Chun Hee that she's already in that state of denial. You sweetly smiled at Chelsea and walked over, wrapping your arms around her neck.

     You pressed your cheek against hers and randomly laughed with Chelsea. She didn't question your sudden behavior because she knew how random you can be.

     "Yah. I think your idiot boyfriend is having a heart attack right now. You should probably go back home to save him from dying..." 


Hehehehehe ^^ Aigoooooo I had such a writer's block but I kinda pushed through it :3 xD I have another idea for a fanfiction oh my gosh xD And---just a little more drama and I think this fanfiction will end ^O^ I wouldn't want to leave you guys at a cliff hanger <3 Mwahahahaha :) But there's always that sequel that has been finalized XD Eeeeeeeeep do you know how much I love you guys? ^^ I never even though I would get this many views, subscribers, and commentors on my first fanfiction xD 

Even though it's so horrible, you guys are always there to support me ^-^ My other fanfictions will definitely be improved and I'll make sure that they're not a disappointment :D <3