"The Wrath of a Director"

So We Meet Again

      Without thinking, you ended up at your dad's Korean branch building. You sighed and fixed your blouse. You entered through the glass doors and smiled when you spotted Secretary Jang. She saw you and immediately bowed 90 degrees. You sweetly chuckled and embraced Secretary Jang. 

     "Unnie! It's been so long, hasn't it?!" You exclaimed, putting both your hands on her shoulders. Secretary Jang nodded and cleared . She led you up to your office and placed something on your desk before silently leaving. 

     You looked around the office that the workers had made sure that it was kept super neat and smiled to yourself. Secretary Jang had placed a plate of salad on your desk and you slightly giggled. Grabbing some files, you jumped onto the white Malaga Designer Leather Sofa and casually flipped through the folder. 

     You wrinkled your nose and frowned in the middle of reading the statistics. You stood up and walked over to your desk with your face buried inside the file. You pressed a button and ordered, "Unnie. Come in quickly!" The door was opened seconds after and you placed the phone done. Slumping back onto your chair, you eyed the secretary and swallowed. Secretary Jang gulped at your intense stare and stealthily backed away little by little.

     "Su In Jang. What is this nonsense!?! WHY HAVE THE SALES AND RESERVATIONS DROPPED?!" You screamed, throwing the folder in anger. She flinched at your outburst and scurried towards the file. Secretary Jang picked it up, slightly brushing off imaginary dust on it with the back of her hand. 

     You sighed and gave up. You sat on the floor, cross-legged. Secretary Jang cautiously advanced towards you and bent down to your eye level. You looked up into her eyes and let out a raspberry.

     "D-director. It involves your relationship with Dongho-ssi and that is w-why many of your younger guests and customers have stopped buying our products a-a-and going to our hotels..." Secretary Jang stuttered, bracing herself for your reply. You simply brushed her hand away and ushered Secretary Jang out the door. She obeyed and took one last look at you with pitiful eyes before exiting again. 

     You tiredly sat down at your desk and stared at the salad. You shrugged and took the fork on top of the lid, stabbing it into a piece of lettuce. "NOONA! MAKE SURE THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE PRAWNS AND MUSHROOMS! YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT!" Someone yelled, bursting into your office. Your head jerked up and your eyes widened to the size of saucers. 

     "J-Jo-Jongup!? Moon Jongup?!?" You squeaked, dropping your fork and scrambling towards the door. He winked and sheepishly smiled. Laughing, you pinched his cheeks and pulled him into a hug. 

     "It's good to see you too, noona~" 

     "Yah! When did you come back?! Aigoo! It's been so long!! Way too long! You only visited me once a couple of years ago and I heard you haven't even went to see Dongho either! Tsk tsk, Jongup-ah!" You scolded and sat him down on the couch. He pouted and eyed you suspisciously.

     "What?"

     "I heard your uproar earlier. Are you okay?"

     "Jongie, I'm fine. Really." You assured him, patting his head. Jongup frowned up instantly smiled again. You grinned back and cleaned up your desk a bit before saying, "Let's go out and eat. My treat!"

     He nodded and allowed you to drag him to the building's lobby. Employees politely bowed as you passed and some murmured things like, 'Who is that boy she is dragging?' or 'I heard she had a meltdown earlier. She's probably going to cool down with friends.' 

     You pushed Jongup into your car parked at the company and drove away with a large smile plastered on your face. Jongup chuckled at his childish noona and let out a deep breath. "Noona~ How's Minwoo hyung doing? You're treating Dongho hyung well, right?" He questioned. You raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

     "Minwoo---his work is confidential as always. Dongho---aigoo! He's so busy!! And because of him...the company's financial status has dropped. I'm still pondering on the idea as to whether I should tell him to keep the relationship a secret or just, you know, let go." You said in a small voice at the last couple of words. 

     Jongup nodded as you turned the corner and arrived at Puccini. The both of you walked inside the italian restaurant and was escorted by a very nice waitress that greeted the both of you cheerfully. So far, you were impressed. 

     "I'll have the cream pasta. Take out the mushrooms."

     "I'll have the same thing noona is ordering!" 

     You softly chuckled, examing Jongup from head to toe. He had changed his hairstyle and his looks had obviously matured. You noticed his adam's apple had gotten bigger since the last time you saw him. You slightly giggled and covered your mouth with your hand. You chattered with Jongup and caught up with the latest news and happenins that you had missed. It'd been years so of course you would ask him all the usual over protective older sister questions. 

     Jongup only shyly laughed which caused you to raise an eyebrow in suspicion. Not long after, the cream pastas came out and you cleared your throat. Gently poking the noodles with your fork, you your serious face and twirled the pasta around your fork. It slowly came towards your mouth and Jongup knew exactly what would happen if it wasn't right. He'd experienced it thousands of times and all he could do was hold his breath and pray that you wouldn't have another outburst. Luck just wasn't on his side.

     You spat out the pasta in disgust and harshly wiped your mouth with the cloth napkin. Jongup shook his head as the waiters came over to ask what was the problem. He tried to calm you down first but you cut him off.

     "WHAT KIND OF CREAM PASTA IS THIS?! IT'S BEEN LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG AND THE NOODLES HAVE BEEN OVERCOOKED! The cooks only made the illusion of it being perfectly boiled but WHAT IS THIS?" You angrily bursted, glaring at the pasta as if it had hurt you. Well, it had hurt your throat. 

     The workers glanced at each other for ideas on what to do. "Isn't anyone going to do anything?! Who's the chef here? Isn't he supposed to make sure that the dishes are done perfectly?!?" Jongup gulped and grabbed your wrist. He struggled to drag you out of the chaotic restaurant and locked you inside the car.

     "Noona. You're not okay. You're in a bad mood and that was even worse than the other times. We're lucky that you didn't grab a glass cup and throw it at someone in rage." Jongup sighed, your hand to make sure you were completely calmed down. 

     You buried your face into the palms of your hand and let out a loud wail. Jongup gently patted your back and let you have your whining session. Jongup drove back to the company. He didn't get out and just looked at you. 

     "Jongie~" You said in a barely audible voice. "Should I just focus on the company and school until I leave for Yale and ignore Dongho? Hmmm?" You asked, tugging his sleeve. Jongup shrugged and lightly patted the top of your head. You unwillingly crawled out of the car and dragged your feet as you followed Jongup inside the company building again. 

     Secretary Jang and Secretary Lee were pacing around the front desk and looked up with a look of relief on their face when they saw you. They bowed and you just nodded in their direction. Jongup squeezed your hand and gave you over to the secretaries, moving back a step. Pouting, you looked at the secretaries and glanced down at their nails that had been chewed away. 

     You looked back and Jongie and saw him signaling you to go back to your office. You frowned but he kept on telling you to go so you obeyed. "Noona! I'll call you later! Don't have another break down and eat~ Hmmm? Bye!!" Jongup cheerfully bid goodbye. You puffed out your cheeks and waved at him before the door to the elevator closed. 

     Secretary Jang cleared and handed you another file and your iPad. You scrolled through the iPad and checked the progress of the vertical integration and only nodded. Next, you checked the balanced investment strategy that your father had sent you and you highly agreed with him. Everything seemed fine except the decrease in sales that was tugging at the back of your mind.

     Because of you, Jung Hwa Group might go down the drain. You sniffed at the thought and flipped open the file. The piece of paper inside the folder was the last thing you'd expect to see in eternity. You slowly turned your head to look at Secretary Jang. She held back a giggle and slightly covered . Secretary Jang cleared and ushered for you to quickly read it.

My pretty angel, Meenah!

Forgive me, will you? Hmm?
Your puppy is sorry for getting mad at you!
I didn't mean to. Huhu TT TT
If you stay mad at me, I'll just die! Put yourself in my position and try to see how I would feel.
It'd be natural for me to get mad!
I heard you had two meltdowns today.
Is my fairy okay? Do you need a kiss? ;)
Do not worry about the sale decreases!
I'll just use my amazing charm to get all the customers back! Hehehe ^-^
So...don't be sad because our penguin isn't cute when she's angry!

I LOVE YOU 

      The elevator door slid open and Dongho stood there with a smirk while holding roses and your favorite, a large marshmallow rainbow lollipop. You grinned and quickly closed the elevator with your secretary still inside. Pushing Dongho into a random office, you shoved him against the wall and smirked. 

     Dongho raised an eyebrow and smiled with very high expectations. You leaned in closer to his face and looked deeply into his eyes. You scoffed and pretended to slowly close your eyes. You leaned in closer---and closer---and closer---until you moved your head and kissed his cheek. You flicked his forehead and playfully ran out of the room in laughter. 

     Dongho's jaw dropped in disbelief and he slapped his forehead. He smiled and shook his head. "She never changes," Dongho chuckled, walking out of the room in hopes of getting revenge.

[Flashback]

     "Dongho-ah! Come into the water!! There's little fishies!" You squealed, laughing and walking around in the edge of the water. You bent down and brushed your hair aside. You spotted a small carp in the lake and squeaked with excitement. You tried to snatch it but it quickly wiggled away. Pouting, you spun around to see Dongho examining the water.

     You waddled over to land and placed your hands on your knees. You tilted your head and looked up at Dongho. His eyes seemed nervous and you giggled. An idea popped into your head and your eyes twinkled. You stealthily bent down and scooped up water into your hands. Your mouth was slightly open with your tongue partly sticking out. 

     Taking a deep breath, you stepped back and splashed the water onto Dongho. "YAH! JUNG MI RAN!" He screamed, chasing after you into the water. You yelped and started running in circles in the lake. The air was soon filled with screaming and laughter from the both of you as Dongho chased you around the large park. 

     "Mi Ran! Stop right there!" Dongho yelled as you circled around a tree.

     "Not until you stop!!" 

     Dongho leaned against a tree and caught his breath. You stuck your tongue out at him and blocked his way. He chuckled and poked your shoulder. "Gotcha," He said in a husky voice. You covered your mouth with your hand and giggled. Everything fell silent and the both of you stared into each others' eyes.

     "You're so chubby, oppa."

     "Shut up or else I'll kill you!"

     "Then I'll just tell your dad!"

     "Good luck with that. I'm the favored maknae!"

     You frowned and pouted. You crossed your arms across your chest and leaned in close to Dongho's face. He stopped breathing and held his breath. You pursed your lips and traced Dongho's face features with your eyes. Shrugging, you pecked Dongho's cheek and ran away with a scream. 

     He gulped and watched you as you ran farther and farther away with wide eyes. His hand absentmindedly touched his cheek and Dongho noticed that he had stopped breathing. He let out a deep breath and leaned against the tree with no energy. "Dang that girl. No one can kiss me!!~" Little Dongho grunted. 

     Still, he chuckled and went back to the picnic tables. Dongho watched you happily converse with the other kids and noticed how you laughed and managed to cheer up Hyun Su. Dongho smiled a fatherly smile and jogged towards you. You looked up and shyly giggled when you saw him. Dongho pushed himself inbetween you and Hyun Su, wrapping his arms around the both of your necks. 

     "My best friends in the WHOLE wide world!!~" Dongho exaggerated with his voice. The three of you burst into laughter and that moment was caught on camera by Dongho's mom. That beautiful, happy moment.

[Flashback]


Errrrrrrr...CHILDHOOD MOMENTS AND THE WRATH OF MEENAH >:D MWAHAHAHA >:D XD 

Mreep. There should be more DonghoxMeenah moments XD AIGOOOOOO I'M THE AUTHOR AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT XD It feels like I'm a reader though :P Ironic, isn't it? :3