"I miss the old you"

So We Meet Again

"Jung Mi Ran! Come home immediately!"

"Why? You're just going to lecture me about Hyun Woo!"

"Why wouldn't I? He stole your first kiss! That rascal took away your lips' innocence!"

"Mom, don't call one of my bestest friends a rascal. It's not nice!"

"I don't care, just come home right now!"

"What if I don't want to?"

"If you don't, then I'll strip your room of it's glorious posters and burn them!"

"You---wouldn't---dare!" 

"Then come home."

     You threw your phone into your bag and sighed. You stomped around a tree in the park and threw a rock into the fountain. You crossed your arms over your chest and staggered over to a bench. You tilted your head back and started swinging your legs back and forth. "Oi, Jung Meenah. What're you doing here so early in the morning?" A familiar voice asked. You sat up and looked at the direction the voice came from. "Chun Hee!" He smiled and sat down next to you. 

     "What is my precious Meenah doing out here in the cold?" Chun Hee asked in a sweet tone. Is that even possible? You shrugged and pouted, wrapping your arms around him. "I don't feel like being at home." You answered. You got yourself comfortable against his chest and closed your eyes. He soothingly your hair, making you feel sleepy. You sighed and fell asleep. 

     "Meenah? Me---" Chun Hee said when you sat completely still. Your nose and eyes scrunched up and you fell onto Chun Hee's lap. He realized that you were asleep and quietly chuckled. He ran his fingers through your hair and leaned in closer to your face. Chun Hee's lips touched your soft, freezing cheeks. He froze---blinked---and quickly pulled back. His hand slowly touched his lips and his eyes widened. "What...did I just do?" He whispered with widened eyes. Chun Hee violently shook his head and sat you up, leaning you against his side. You let out a small snore and Chun Hee snickered. You stirred in your sleep and unconsciously turned and wrapped your arms around Chun Hee. He sighed and looked at you. 

     "What have you done to me?" Chun Hee took out your phone and pressed 1. "Wow...she WOULD have Chelsea on speed dial."

"Meenah~ What do you want?"

"Uh...this isn't Meenah but uh---"

"Chun Hee? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PRECIOUS MEENAH? MY POOR MEENAH!"

"Yah! Shut up! She fell asleep on my lap and so---"

"Wait. What is she doing sitting next to you? What is she doing with you? Why did she fall asleep on your lap? WHERE ARE YOU, YOU B*ST*RD"

"Calm down, will yah?! Jeez! We're at the park. She didn't want to go home and I guess she was tired so she fell asleep."

"Oh...I'll come and get her then."

"Jeez!"

"Aisht! I'm sorry for worrying about my angel."

Chun Hee let out a deep breath and let his head hang off the bench. 

~~~

[Dream:Your POV]

     "Dongho oppa!" I squealed, tackling him down to the ground. I haven't seen him in forever! His appa has got to be one of the most busiest people ever! Keeping me from seeing my best friend. Dongho smiled and pinched my cheeks. I pouted and pinched his also. "Yah! Did you eat more then you were supposed to? Your cheeks seem sooo much chubbier!" I teased. He seemed taken aback and crossed his arms across his chest. "Hmmph! If you're going to be mean after not seeing me for a week then I guess this friendship is over!" He said, stomping his foot and spinning around. He silently snickered and pretended to walk away without me knowing. 

     I whined and waddled towards him, locking him in my arms. I looked over his shoulders to look up at his face. A smile crept on his face and I poked his cheek. "Oppa likes me hugging him, doesn't he?" I teased and pecked his cheek. Dongho paused and then scoffed. "N-no!" He pushed my arms down and continued walking. He was madly blushing and touched the spot on his cheek where I kissed him. "Dongho!!" I whined even more. I grabbed his arm and hugged it tightly. 

     "You meany! I haven't seen you a week and all you do is ignore your best friend. Don't you know how much I hate it when you ignore me? You're so mean for a 7 year old!" I yelled, letting a tear drop of my eye. Dongho turned his head and looked at me just in time to see the tear drop. He gasped and grabbed both of my shoulders. "Mi Ran...are you...crying?" He asked. I nodded and wiped the watery trail the single tear left behind. Dongho looked apologetic and wiped my cheek even more. 

     Dongho hugged me and rested his chin on my head. "Oi. Mi Ran. Don't cry anymore, okay? Especially not in front of others besides me. I'm sorry I made you cry! I'm a 7 year old boy, you know? I do it unknowingly but you're my best friend and it kind of breaks my heart every time you cry. I promise that when we both grow up, I'll marry you and never let anyone make you cry. A single tear will never drop from your eyes!" He stated while combing my hair with his fingers. I looked up at him with big, cute eyes. I saw him waver a little bit but didn't want to ruin the moment with my teasing. "You promise?" I asked. He nodded and put my head against his chest. 

     "Tsk tsk tsk! You little love birds, why don't you get a room? Tsk tsk, doing this outside in public!"  Dongjin teased, shaking his head sarcastically. Dongho glared at his older brother. "Hyung!" 

     Dongjin smirked and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the door. "I guess I"ll be taking your girlfriend then~" He joked. Dongho's mouth dropped open and he kicked Dongjin. "Hyung! We're best friends, not a couple! I mean, why would I like someone like Mi Ran? She's too obsessive!" He said. I raised an eyebrow and he quickly put his hands together towards me. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Whatever. Then I guess you were lying about marrying her when you guys are older?" Dongjin asked. 

     Dongho paused. He didn't know what to answer. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it again. He ran inside and slammed the door shut. "Dongjin oppa! Why did you have to ask him that? Hmmph!" I said, crossing my arms. He stuck his tongue out and patted my head. "I don't really know. Although, I'd love to have you as a dongsaeng. Both of you are still VERY young though and Dongho is super immature. He has time to grow up and you guys might run into many obstacles in the future. I'm pretty sure about that."

[Dream:Your POV] 

~~~

     Your eyes slowly opened and you blinked a couple of times. You sat up, rubbing your eyes and sleepily looked around. The bed felt so comfortable and soft but it was so unfamiliar to you. It took you a couple of seconds to realize that it was Chelsea's room. "Hmmm?" You curiously got out of bed and tried to remember how you got to Chelsea's house. "Ah! Chun Hee must have called her!" You slowly walked around the room, observing corner to corner before the dream suddenly hit you. You stopped in your tracks and absentmindedly touched your cheek. You tried to grasp the feeling of Dongho's soft hands on your cheeks 10 years ago. Your eyes started getting watery from that memory because for one, you couldn't remember the feeling of his soft and gentle touch and two; he was probably never going to keep his promise. 

     "What a liar." You muttered. The door opened and you turned around to see a surprised Changjo and Chelsea trying to hold him back. Changjo squinted at you and cocked his head. "Chelsea...who's this?" He asked, still staring at you. You lowered your head and looked at the ground. "U-uh-uhh this is Jung Meenah. She's my best friend and I thought she was sleeping so that's why I didn't want you to come in." Chelsea stuttered. You looked up and giggled. "Changjo sure jumps to conclusions doesn't he? He probably thought that you slept with Zico or something." You teased and laughed. 

     Changjo's eyes widened and his mouth was left hanging. "I-I-I-I---" He stuttered. You stuck out your tongue at him and chuckled. "Now, Chelsea, why do you have a boy over?" You asked, raising your right eyebrow. Chelsea hesitated and opened . A small sound came out before Changjo covered with his hand. He looked at you and shyly smiled. 

"Hah. You're such a ert. You came over to do something to my lovely Chelsea, didn't you?" You questioned, giving him an interrogating look.


I'M BACK~ I'M SORRY...UGH. I SERIOUSLY AM. BUT...MERRY CHRISTMAS? ^O^ Aigoo...so much procrastination but...I'm back <3 Teehee

Enjoy the update while you can =w=