"The Innocence Of My Lips"

So We Meet Again

     You ran around the corner and jumped on someone. The person tripped and fell down, cursing and muttering. He turned around, glaring at you. His eyes widened in surprise and quickly stood up. "Omo! Kimchi! I'm sorry!" You said while bowing. He chuckled and patted your head.

     You held your head down in shame. "Ki-kimchi! I'm really sorry about ditching you last night! I'm REALLY sorry." You apologized, pouting. Kimchi smiled a reassuring smile and slung his arm around your shoulder. "It's fine! No need to worry about it." He said, squeezing the side of your neck with his arm. "But you could've gotten sick! I feel so stupid. I'm really sorry!" You sniffled.

     Kimchi chuckled and shook his head. "It's fine! Now, tell me about this 'Hyun Woo' guy that you ditched me for." He randomly said out of nowhere. You sighed and rested your head on his shoulder while you both continued walking. "Is he a bad memory?" Kimchi asked. You put your finger to your lip in thought. "Hmmmmmmmm maybe? Maybe not? I'm not even sure about that myself!" You exclaimed, stomping your feet on the ground in frustration. Kimchi laughed and patted you. "Well, he seems like a bad memory to me." Kimchi said, chuckling.

     "Random comment. Your voice is REALLY hot. Like REALLY hot." You said, playing with his tie. Kimchi held his stomach and started laughing like crazy. "Bwahahahaha! Jung Meenah! Are you kidding me? You're the weirdest fan ever!" He laughed. You shrugged. "Well, just don't tell your hyungs that! I feel like they'll think I'm the most craziest fan ever." 

     He playfully smacked your head. "Yah! It's because you are!" Kimchi exclaimed. You waved your hand in front of his face and shrugged. You smiled and kept on walking. He scoffed and ran to catch up with you, slinging his arm over your shoulders again. "Oi. Kimchi oppa! Aren't you afraid your fans are going to kill me when they see you being this close to me?" You questioned, raising both eyebrows. He quickly tilted his head and waved his finger side to side. 

     "Like I have that many fans anyways!" He said. You rolled your eyes and fastened your pace. "Are you serious? I highly doubt it." You scoffed. Kimchi pouted and held onto your arm all the way to school. You waved at him and ran inside. 

~~~

     "Oppa! Wake up! Oppa~" You whined, shaking Minwoo's toned arms. You raised an eyebrow. "He's seriously been working out too much." You muttered, still shaking Minwoo. "Minwoo! Why can't you hurry up and wake up?" You complained. You sighed and stood up. 

     "Jung Mi Ran! Just give me 5 more minutes." He sleepily said. You rolled your eyes and kicked his side. "Wake up or else I won't take you places!" You threatened him. He shook his head and covered it with his pillow. He flipped over to the other side and kicked in your direction. You stuck your tongue at him and he left you with no choice. You grabbed his blanket, tugged at it, and flipped him over---without his blanket. He shivered and curled up into a ball. You scoffed. Are you serious? Even this isn't working? 

     "Yah! I know you had to wake up really early for your job these past few years up seriously, wake up before I tell your girlfriend every single secret about you!" You threatened him, kicking him even more. Minwoo sat up quickly and glared at you. "You.Wouldn't.Dare." He grabbed at your collar. "Watch me." You teased, pushing him back and jumping onto his stomach. You let out a deep breath and outstretched your arms in front of you. You fell back and kicked off your slippers. "It's been forever since I've done this!" You sighed relaxingly. 

     "Get off me, Jung Mi Ran!" Minwoo grunted, sitting up and making you fall to the ground. You stuck out your tongue and pulled your ears. He glared at you, his eyes turning into slits. You pulled back, pretending to be scared. He rolled his eyes and went over to you. He put you over his shoulders and walked outside of the room. "Jung Minwoo! Let go of me! Put me down!" You screeched, punching his back. He shook his head and walked in circles. "Y-yah!! Minwoo! Let me down! You old man, let me down! Put me down this instant before I tell Francesca everything!" You screamed even louder. "I don't care~" He said.

     Your mouth dropped. You kept on punching him but he wouldn't let you down. He pretending to drop you and you screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jung Minwoo! Don't you ever dare do that again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let me down! Let me down! Minwoo! Oppa! Let me down!" He chuckled and dropped you to the ground. 

     "Ow!" You yelled, rubbing the back of your head. He shrugged as if it was nothing and locked himself in the bathroom. You gasped and stomped to the door. You punched it with tightly clenched fists and it shook the whole upstairs. You glared at the door, wishing that it would burn a hole into it and crossed your arms, trudging away. 

     "Jung Meenah. Did you fight with your brother again?" Your mom asked, not looking away from her cooking. You let out a quick and big breath and punched the countertop. "He's so annoying!" You complained, kicking the chair next to you. Your mom clicked her tongue and slouched down on a chair. "Have you gotten him a present yet?" She asked. You looked up and then down, thinking. You shook your head and sighed. "I didn't have time, okay!" 

     Your mom raised her eyebrows in suspicion. "Don't tell me you've been busy because you've been going out late with him on dates and lying that it's Chelsea?" She questioned. Your mouth dropped open. "What is this utter stupidity? Do you really think that? You're so wrong, mom! It really is Chelsea all of times. Plus, I don't like anyone right now." You stated, standing up. Your mom just nodded her head and turned around.

 "And mom, Hyun Woo's back." 

     Your mom dropped her spoon and ran around the counter to your side. She grabbed your shoulders and her grip tightened. She was staring at you with worried and mad eyes. You gulped. "Hyun Woo? Lee Hyun Woo?"

     You nodded. Your mom staggered over to a chair to rest herself. She placed a hand dramatically on her forehead and took a deep breath. "Mom...do you still hate Hyun Woo?" Your mom quickly faced you and glared. Your eyes widened and you backed away. "Do you think I wouldn't hate the person that came up to me and asked me to date my only daughter? Someone that even talked back to me? Who knows what he's done to you. He probably stole your first kiss, also." She sarcasticaly yelled. 

You jumped at the last words that she said. She noticed and looked at you. "Don't tell me...your lips aren't innocent anymore?" You ran. You didn't dare look back.


I'M HERE~~~ ^O^ Internet's been down ;____; So I couldn't update ;____; Sorry. Short chapter. IT'S LATE ;__;