"Smile"

So We Meet Again

     The next day, Chelsea didn't arrive at school. You went into class early and sat down. You looked to your left and all you saw was an empty seat. You sighed. You rested your chin on your hand and looked around the classroom. You noticed a guy with dark brown hair sitting in the corner and you remembered that he was the one with the annoyed voice on your first day of school. He was the one that spoke to you in English.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You slightly bowed and smiled.

     He stared at you. He looked pissed and you bit your lip. "Um, I know we started off on the wrong hand but---um." You paused when you saw that he had fallen asleep. You shook your head and grinned slightly. You put your head down on the desk and closed your eyes. Thoughts about Chelsea ran around your head and a lonely tear rolled down your cheeks and it splashed onto the desk. 

     You wiped it away with your sleeve and sighed. You heard footsteps from outside of the classroom and people quickly began to fill up the classroom. Soon, the room was bustling with noise and you shook your head. There goes the peace. You looked to your side again, and as expected, it was empty. Were you wishing for a miracle to happen? You wondered if she was mad at you. 

     "Yah! Jung Mi Ran or whatever your name is!" You looked up and gasped. You almost fell back on your chair. "Dong...Dongho..." You quickly ran over to the door to where Dongho was standing. Dongho held up a tiny bag with your name stitched on it. "This," He said, "Your mom told me to give this to you. She said it was urgent or whatever. Just take it. Hurry! It's embarrassing standing here." You bowed and took it from his hand. "Gumawo!" 

"Whatever. I'm going now."

"Wait! Dongho, really, thank you!"

"Ugh thank me later. You're lucky that I didn't throw it in the trash."

"Exactly...that's why I'm thanking you..." 

"I'm leaving now." 

     With that, Dongho turned around and left. He lifted up his arm slightly and waved. You smiled and went back inside the classroom. Everyone, including dark brown colored hair guy, was looking at you. "What?" You asked, confused. 

 

     After school, you went home as quickly as you could. You greeted the elders and threw open the door to your bedroom. You literally jumped onto your bed and popped out your phone. You quickly dialed Chelsea's number and waited for her to pick up. Luckily, Chelsea answered. "Chelsea! I missed you today at school! Why weren't you here?" You asked quickly. You heard Chelsea sigh on the other line. "I got sick. I'm sorry." 

     "Oh! Aigoo, Chelsea-ah! Do you want me to go over to your house? I'll bring chicken soup!" Chelsea gasped and said, "No no no no! That's alright! It's fine. You don't have to worry about me!" 

     You wondered why Chelsea didn't want you to go over to her house. You hung up and called some people to ask where Chelsea lived. When you finally found out her address, you changed out of your uniform and called a taxi. Chelsea's house was pretty big and it looked normal. It made you even more curious about why she didn't want you to come. You saw the front door open and quickly hid behind a tree. You poked your head out and what you saw made you gasp. 

     Zico and Changjo. Yes, Zico and Changjo. The idols. 


Double update :) Is it getting boring? I'm sorry...;__________; THANKSGIVING BREAK! HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE <3 I LOVE YOU <3 Rest well ;)