"I never liked you"

So We Meet Again

     Chelsea appeared in front of U-Kiss's practice room and knocked before entering. "Eh? Who're you?" AJ asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the girl that came into their practice room. 

     "Aren't you that best friend of Mi Ran that's Japanese or whatever? Was it Chelsea?" Dongho asked, walking up to Chelsea to get a better look at her face. She smirked and grabbed him by the collar. Chelsea dragged him out of the room and left the other members standing there, scratching their heads.

     "Yah! Get your hands off of me! What do you think you're doing?" Dongho yelled, attempting to pry Chelsea's fingers off of his shirt. "OI! You're wrinkling it!" Chelsea threw Dongho against the wall of a silent hallway and stopped him from escaping. "What do you want?!" Dongho asked with a fake charisma. Chelsea glared at him.

     "It's your fault." She coldly whispered. Dongho frowned and tilted his head. 

     "What do you mean it's my fault? What did I do!?" There was uncertain fear in his voice and Chelsea smirked when she noticed it. 

     "Everything. Since you do nothing with Meenah, it seems like she gave up everything and has ignored everyone else that shows interest in her. She's now going out with this dude who obviously has too much nerve. You, Shin Dongho, never paid attention to her one bit. I know that you know she's your childhood best friend. Are you really going to let your best friend go like that? With a jerk? You might not know anything right now but I better not see my best friend with Hyun Woo by tomorrow." 

     She grabbed Dongho's collar and twisted it before throwing him back onto the wall. He stumbled and fell onto his knees. Chelsea walked away with a glare and left Dongho watching her leave. "Wait---how does she know that I didn't really forget? Is it that obvious?!" He muttered, rubbing his neck and smoothing out his shirt. Dongho tilted his head and bit his lip. "Did that girl just say that Meenah has a boyfriend? Eh?! THE innocent Meenah?" He blinked and looked towards the direction that Chelsea headed. 

     Dongho went back to the practice room deep in thought. Kiseop went up to him and lowered himself to Dongho's height. "What was that about?" He asked. Dongho blinked several times and shrugged. 

     "That girl kind of abused me and yelled at me for reasons because of Meenah. Like, I was the cause of her now going out with a jerk or something---" Dongho sighed and sat down, resting his chin on his knees "---I'm not sure. I couldn't understand half of what she said but what does she expect me to do? I'm 18! I'm an idol! I won't create scandals." Kiseop sighed and smacked the side of Dongho's head.

"There's exceptions for your best friend." 

~~~

    "Oppa! Oppa! That one! The swings!" You yelled, jumping up and down while pointing to the small swing set by the pond. Hyun Woo chuckled and put his arm over your shoulder. 

     "Why are you so childish?" He asked, walking towards the swings with his hands in his pockets. You pouted and ran after him. You sat down on a swing and faced the pond.

     Raising your arms in front of you and stretching them, you sighed. "The breeze feels so good. Don't you think so too, oppa? It's been so long sing I've been able to relax and I don't even know why! I'm barely that busy besides studying. It's odd." 

     Hyun Woo looked at you and slapped your head. "It's freezing cold! What're you talking about? You're wearing a dress, too!" He yelled at you. You pursed your lips and swung your legs back and forth. You looked up at the sky and watched the last batch of birds fly south. 

     "You're the one that dragged me out of the house though." You muttered, playing with your nails. Hyun Woo scoffed and got off of his swing. He took off his leather jacket and placed it over your shoulders. 

     "You'll catch a cold."

     "No I won't! You're wearing a short sleeve, you idiot. I don't need your jacket." You threw the jacket onto his lap and continued swinging. Hyun Woo looked down at the jacket's pocket. He took a small light blue box out of the pocket and handed it to you.

     "Here." You ran your fingers across the lid and put it at eye level. You shook it and squinted at Hyun Woo. 

     "Oppa! What is it?" You curiously asked. He shrugged and nudged you to open it with his elbow. You nodded and slowly took off the lid. Inside, revealed another box. "Yah! Hyun Woo! Are you kidding me?" You yelled, hitting his arm. He smirked and hit you back.

     "Open that one up!" He screamed, sounding irritated. You nodded with fear and quickly opened it up. In that box was a Tiffany&Co. teardrop necklace. Your mouth dropped and you looked at him in disbelief. 

     "How---did you get this? They don't make it anymore! What the---how?" You stuttered, staring intently at the beautiful glass teardrop in front of your eyes. "I've wanted this for so long but they didn't make it anymore...this must've costed tons!" You whispered. Your finger slowly poked it once and you quickly withdrew your finger afterwards. 

     "I have my connections, Jung Meenah. You should know that. Anyways, it didn't cost that much emphasizing on the fact of how rich I am." He sighed, leaning back and crossing his arms. You smirked and playfully hit him. 

     "Thanks. Thanks a lot."

~~~

     Kimchi watched from a distance, burning with hatred and jealousy. "Who does he think he his." He swore under his breath. He clenched his fist and bared his teeth. Kimchi marched up to them and grabbed your wrist. Pulling you away, he ordered, "Let's go." You were confused and opened your mouth to say something before Hyun Woo grabbed your other wrist.

     "Who do you think you are to just drag Meenah away?!" Hyun Woo yelled. Kimchi scoffed and yanked you out of Hyun Woo's grip.

     "She's a close friend and my hoobae. Why?" He asked, smirking and slightly glaring at Hyun Woo. Kimchi turned around and walked away, dragging you along with him. He waved at Hyun Woo and snickered. 


Hmmmmmmm....I don't know where this is going T^T LOLOL I'M SORRY I SPENT LIKE THE WHOLE DAY PROCRASTINATING. I was seriously writing this while watching 4Minute and some dramas on TV XD Lol I'm sorry ^^

HAPPY NEW YEARS, MY BELOVED READERS~!! Waaaaaaaaa~ Fireworks ^-^ I hope everyone has a prosperous and healthy new year <3 It's the year of the Dragon! My year :D And GD's ;) LOLOLOL GET IT...HUH...HUH...I'll just silently go now....xD

@U-Kiss-me HAHAHAHA IT'S OKAY LMFAO XD Your comments, even if it's only once in a while, they always make me smile xD I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING. I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE ENDED UP WITH HYUN WOO, HONESTLY...

@izzie_inlove Dongho.is.going.to.come.back. I would kill myself if she really ended up with Hyun Woo forever T^T DONGHO DONGHO MY SQUISHY DONGHO <3 Kekeke xD

@DubuLocket Kekekeke ;) You won't find out my intentions ._____. xD SECRET :P 

@lovekpop_shan I hope you enjoyed this update! Hehehe ^^ I tried my best :D Kind of....

 

 

 

1000 VIEWS OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD REACH THIS AMAZING NUMBER OKAY LET ME CRY NOW ;_______; IT'S ALL TOO BEAUTIFUL ;________; /SOBS THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE <3 ALL MY PRECIOUS READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE YOU ALL!