"Injured"

So We Meet Again

     "Yah! Oppa! We're here already so can you please let go of my wrist? It really hurts!" You whined, trying to move your wrist. Kimchi looked at you and unwillingly let go. "Why did you suddenly drag me away?" You looked at him in the eyes. "That was just weird," you mutter. 

     "Chelsea told me everything---" Kimchi looked to the side, avoiding eye contact, "---she said to stay away from Hyun Woo." You frowned.

     "Why would she want me to stay away from Hyun Woo? My mom accepted it and I don't see anything wrong with him," You defended. 

     "Chelsea's orders. Just don't, okay? She also said to ask Dongho to hang out." He sighed and walked away with his hands stuffed into his pockets. 

     You frowned and opened up the gate. Dongho opened the door and walked out. He looked up at you with a blank expression. You cocked your head and furrowed your eyebrows. "I see you're back from dance practice! Uh, where are you going now? Shouldn't you rest up a bit?" You nervously asked, fiddling with your fingers. 

      Dongho stopped and stared at you. He shook his head and walked past you. His warm hand brushed against your freezing hand. You shivered and turned around. His hand touched the gate and you quickly blurted out, "Do you want to hang out?" Your eyes widened and your hand slapped your mouth. You covered your mouth and turned around towards the door with your head lowered.

     You pulled your white cardigan together tightly, mentally cursing yourself.

     "What did you say?" Dongho asked, raising an eyebrow.

     "Uh---well---you see---erm---forget about it." You stuttered, scurrying towards the door. 

     He chuckled and went after you. Dongho snatched your arm and spun you around. His face was now inches away from yours. "Did you just ask me if I wanted to hang out?" He asked with a smirk on his face. 

     You nervously scoffed and backed away. "It was a dare from Chelsea!" You snapped. Dongho rolled his eyes and dropped your arm.

     "Chelsea? Huh, she sure is protective of you." He muttered, yawning. "Fine, if you want to hang out then we'll do it tomorrow. I don't have any schedules anyways. I'm tired. See ya." Dongho waved and ran inside the house.

"Wait, did he just say yes?"

~~~

     Chelsea appeared behind Hyun Woo with a scowl printed on her face. She lightly tapped his shoulder. Hyun Woo was sitting back on the swing and was looking into the pond. He turned around thinking it was you. Chelsea clenched her hand and planted a punch to his jaw. "WHAT THE !? ARE YOU CRAZY, WOMAN? WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled, clutching his jaw and glaring at her.

     Chelsea smirked and glared back at him. Her eyes landed on the bloody cut that she gave him on his lip. She sneered and wiped her fist on her leather jacket. Hyun Woo's hair was all ruffled up and his fringe was covering his eyes. If you had been there, you would've thought that he looked hot. Chelsea brutally kicked his stomach and he fell over, landing on the ground. She stepped on Hyun Woo's left leg and grinned.

     "Stay away from Meenah," Chelsea gruffly whispered.

~~~

     Hyun Woo limped towards the familiar door and rang the doorbell, clutching his stomach. You appeared in the doorway and a small smile appeared on his face. "Hyun Woo oppa!" You gasped. He fell into your arms, gasping for air. "Oppa! Oppa!" 

     You dragged him inside and laid him on the couch. You scrambled into the kitchen and wet a towel. Scurrying back into the living room, you cleaned Hyun Woo's face with the warm towel. You frowned and kneeled down beside him, his fingers interlocked in yours. Hyun Woo squinted at you and gently smiled. "Oppa, who did this to you?" You concernly whispered. He shook his head and closed his eyes. 

     You his hair and gently dabbed the towel on his forehead. You carefully took off his leather jacket, making sure to not wake him up. You placed it on the coffee table and sighed. You looked down at his stomach where his arm was wrapped around. You picked up his arm and gently placed it beside him. You slowly lifted up his shirt and gasped.

     There was a large purple bruise in the middle and it was too painful for you to look. You looked around the bathroom, searching for the first aid kit. You climbed onto a chair and grabbed the first aid kit with difficulty. You dipped the towel in a bowl of cold water and carefully applied it to the bruise. "It's---cold," Hyun Woo weakly uttered. 

     A tear slid down your cheek and you wiped it away. You placed a blanket over him and when straightening his legs out, he whinced when you touched his fibula. You frowned and rolled up his pants to reveal yet another bruise. You sighed and wiped it with another cold towel. You massaged it with ointment before carefully wrapping a pressured bandage over it.

     You took off the towel on Hyun Woo's stomach and also bandaged it, making sure not to wrap it too tightly. "Oppa, I want to know who hurt you so badly." You whispered at the verge of tears. 

     You ran your fingers through his hair and caressed his cheek. You washed away the blood on his lips and put a tiny bandaid strip over it. You stared at his gentle face and sighed. Taking out your phone, you dialed your mom's number.

     "Mom, can Hyun Woo stay for the night? He's badly injured and I don't want him to move around." You asked.

     "Fine, but just for today!" 

     You hung up and smiled. You took his hand and gently rested your chin on it. "Oppa! I'm going to make you food now so you won't be hungry!" You cheerfully whispered, kissing Hyun Woo's pale cheek. You skipped into the kitchen and quickly made chicken chowder. 

     You carefully sat Hyun Woo up and whispered into his ear, "Oppa! Wake up or else I won't feed you!" You nibbled on his ear before pulling back and smiling. Hyun Woo slowly opened his eyes and smiled a small smile. 

     "I wake up after getting hurt and the first thing I see is your angelic face. I think most of the pain is gone now," He whispered. You grinned and quickly kissed his cheek.

     "Oppa! Open up~" You cooed, moving the spoon towards his mouth. You gently blew it to cool it down and Hyun Woo gladly ate it. He smiled brightly and poked your cheek.

     "Yah! When did my childish Meenah learn how to cook?" He teased. You stuck your tongue out at him and mocked him. 

     "You know how perfect I am!" 

     Hyun Woo finished eating and laid back down. You hugged him tightly and rested your head on his chest. "Tell me who hurt you so I can kill them." You whispered through clenched teeth.

     "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," He sleepily replied. 

     "Just tell me!" 

     He sighed and kissed your lips. 

     "Chelsea."


Welp. Yeah...ermmm..yeah ._______. BAD*SS CHELSEA ;) FTW XD

@U-Kiss-me Awwwwwwwwwh yeah ;) That's my Chelsea ;) XD DONGHO IS A VERY BIG BABO. YEP. NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT FACT. *sniff* There needs to be more Kimchi scenes *sniff* ;_______;