"Slowly drifting down, the first snowflakes of the season"

So We Meet Again

     Dongho walked through the door and looked at your fully prepared self. He had a guilty look in his eyes and you suspiciously looked at him. "What is it?" You cautiously asked, slightly pulling your body back. Dongho bit his tongue and lowered his head.

     "I can't hang out with you today. I'm busy." He said as quiet as he could. You blinked at him and tilted your head. 

     You sighed. "Because of work, we cannot hang out. It's perfectly fine. Work always comes first. It was always because of work that was in our way." You said, letting out a breath of disappointment. Dongho nodded quickly and strolled out the door. 

     You scratched your head with a finger and slid your hand into your pocket, taking out your phone. You stared at it while wondering who to call. "I'm bored! Who's there to call---" You whined, pouting. You looked up and snapped your fingers. 

     "Hello? Kimchi! Do you want to hang out? You seem really down these days and I'm going to cheer you up!"

     "Eh? But---"

     "Shhhh! Meet me at the school quickly!"

     You quickly hung up and called Chelsea. You told her to bring along Zico and Changjo and you smirked. You filled up a bunch of water balloons and carefully put them in a bag, making sure not to pop any. You took the biggest water balloon and filled it up all the way. 

     You walked outside and looked up. The first snowflakes of the season drifted down ever so slowly and a gentle breeze blew it away. You snickered and zipped up your sweater, not wanting to catch a cold. You happily skipped towards the school with a bright, evil smile plastered all over your face. You peeked into the classroom and catiously looked around. There was no one but Chelsea and the two admirers who stick to her like glue. 

     You chuckled and held up the bag of water balloons. You poured them all into Chelsea's bucket which was filled up halfway with other water balloons. You looked outside the window---watching the snowflakes fall down while increasing in speed. 

     "Yah. Meenah! Shouldn't you wear something thicker?" Chelsea asked, tugging and inspecting your sleeve. You pouted and violently shook your head. You put a finger to your lips and slowly looked out the window. You spotted a patch of blonde hair from the corner of your eyes, entering into the school. You gasped and ran across the room, slamming the door shut. Crouching down beside the door, you tightly hugged the bucket of water balloons and held your breath. Zico and Changjo looked at you weirdly but you rolled your eyes and threw them both water balloons. 

     They catched it and stared at the door lazily. You bit your tongue and held onto a water balloon. Kimchi's footsteps grew closer and closer towards the door and you put your finger against your lip, signaling everyone to be quiet. Kimchi opened the door and his eyes widened. He looked at you to Chelsea and shook his head. You snickered, making the first move.

     Pelting him with water balloons, you stood up and walked backwards until you were up against the wall. "Yah!" Kimchi screeched, blocking his face and flipping his hair out of his eyes. Chelsea sneered and threw a green water balloon with no mercy, causing Kimchi to cry in pain. Chelsea burst into laughter and fell to the floor, holding onto her stomach. 

     The room was full of laughter and Kimchi's yelps from being pelted with endless amounts of water balloons. Zico's eyes sparkled and he turned towards Changjo, a water balloon bursting at his feet. Changjo jumped up and gasped. Glaring at Zico, he did the same and soaked Zico's hair. Zico's mouth dropped in disbelief.

     You giggled and looked at Chelsea. She was suffering from a laugh seizure and was literally rolling around on the floor. You felt a cold, wet hand on your neck and you instantly jumped and turned around. "Ah!" You yelped, staring at Kimchi with fear. He had a water balloon in one hand and a smirk all across his face. 

     It burst into pieces and the ice cold water pierced through your jeans. You screeched and jumped up, holding onto your leg for dear life. You dropped to the ground and rolled around the classroom floor, clutching onto your leg. Kimchi chuckled and gently nudged your stomach with his foot.  You gritted your teeth and tackled Kimchi to the ground. You stuck your tongue at him and got up, wiping your hands on your jeans. 

     Kimchi was soaking wet from top to bottom and he had a glare on his face. You smiled brightly and snapped your fingers sarcastically. He pouted, clinging to your arm. You rolled your eyes and walked over to Chelsea who was still rolling around on the floor. You chuckled and looked around at the wet room surrounded by water balloon pieces. 

     Chun Hee leaned against the door, bouncing a water balloon up and down on his hand. He inspected the room curiously and smirked, shaking his head. "What have you guys done?" He asked in a fake disappointed tone. You shrugged and giggled, helping Chelsea up and slinging your arm around her shoulder. 

     Zico and Changjo stared at you enviously, frowning. You ignored them and bounded across the room, dragging Chelsea along with you. "We were just trying to cheer a specific someone up! Anyways, my plans were canceled today." You stated. You played with Chelsea's wet hair and ruffled it up. Her wet fringe fell over her eyes and Chelsea was too exhausted to push it away so you did it for her. 

     Kimchi took off his shirt and hung it on a chair near the window to let it dry. His bright blonde hair reflected the sunshine that was quickly melting the snowflakes and his face seemed to be in a spotlight. Your eyes wandered to down to his stomach and Chun Hee gave you a warning look. Your eyes widened and you shook your head. 

     Everyone seemed tired and soaked but smiles were written all over their faces. You all sat there in silence, waiting for your clothes to dry. You looked at Kimchi and he looked at you. Out of nowhere, you both started laughing nonstop. Chelsea gave you a dumbfounded look but you shrugged it off and smiled.

"I feel wet." You randomly stated.

~~~

     "Meenah, come sit down." Your mom calmly said, patting the seat next to her on the couch. You nodded and slowly walked over. 

     "What is it? You're usually not this serious when asking to talk to me." You said, twirling a strand of hair around your fingers. You stuffed a piece of fruit in your mouth and looked at your mom. Your mom's dyed side bangs fell over her eyes and she blew it off. 

     "It's about your dad. He wants you to stay with him for a period of time so that in the future, you would be able to inherit the company." She carefully said, eyeing you. 

     "Dad? He said that? He wants me to inherit the company? What if I don't want to!? Both of you well know that I've had my eyes focused on becoming a doctor! I just can't change it so suddenly!! The both of you are divorced anyways! Do I really have anything to do with the company anymore?!" You screamed, throwing your fork to the ground in rage. 

     You grabbed a pillow and angrily threw it at the wall. "Why?! Why, mom?!?! Why!? Why can't he just remarry and have those kids take it over!? Why must it be me?" You cried. Your mom let out a deep breath and gently patted your back. You buried your face in your hands and sobbed. You disliked your dad in ways even though he was your father. It was complicated but you definitely didn't want to take over the company. 

     "Meenah. Why don't you try it? Hmm? It'd be a good experience and you can get closer to your father and understand him more. Please, my precious. Do it for me!" Your mom urged, shaking your arm. You frowned. You ran upstairs and blocked off your mom's convincing. "If I go, then I'd have to go to China. If I go to China, I won't be able to see Chelsea, Kimchi, or Chun Hee. More importantly, Dongho---"


O.M.F.G. HOW LONG AS IT BEEN SINCE I'VE UPDATED!??! I AM LE TRULY SORRY EVERYONE. I'M SERIOUS. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH EVERYTHING LATELY AND I'VE JUST KIND OF BEEN PROCRASTINATING. PART OF THE BLAME GOES TO MY LAZINESS AND THE OTHER GOES TO WRITER'S BLOCK :3 Is this getting boring...it seems like it's getting boring to me. I'm so sorry that it's rushed T^T Forgive me, mmmm? Please? ;______;