"Don't touch her"

So We Meet Again

     You jumped down from your brother's back and stomped over to Dongho. Then you stomped back to your brother with your hands on your hips. You stared up at him and shook your head. 

     "Minwoo hyung---" Dongho said just as stunned as you were before. "Ah. I see you still remember me but not Mi Ran, eh?" Your brother said, tapping his chin. Minwoo chuckled in amusement. You didn't get it and shook your head again. Your brother smiled and grabbed Dongho, dragging him outside. He looked back at you and smirked. You stuck your tongue out at him and noticed the room was dead silent. You looked around and squinted. "Uh, there's nothing to look at now." 

     Murmurs and whispers erupted throughout the entire room and you raised an eyebrow. You shrugged it off and walked back to your table. You plopped down next to Chun Hee and rested your head on his shoulder. Chelsea's eyes widened and she gave you a look, glaring at you. You shook your head slightly and sighed. "Well, that was interesting to watch." Chun Hee stated, lifting your head up and putting his arm on your shoulder. Chelsea sat up immediately and kicked Chun Hee's legs. "Owww!" Chelsea smirked and took a sip of her juice. "What was that for?!" He yelled. 

     "Take your hands off of Meenah. Immediately." She demanded. Chun Hee scoffed and only wrapped his arms around you tighter. "What do you think I'm going to do? her?" He said with an annoyed look. Chelsea rolled her eyes and slapped her forehead. "You sure do have a colorful mind, Chelsea Hayaki." 

     "Baka wa tada damatte watashi no shin'yu no kare no te o toru hitsuyo." Chelsea muttered, rolling her eyes. Chun Hee smirked. "I heard that."

"Not like you could understand it."

"But I did."

"Cool story, b*st*rd."

"Woah woah. Watch your language. Meenah's right here you know."

"She's asleep, you idiot."

"Doesn't mean that she still can't hear us."

"So? Let her. I want her to see me express my hatred towards you."

"You want her to see her perfect friend do that?"

"Huh. I guess so."

"Was what I did really that bad, Hayaki-shi?" 

"Of course it was. I would transfer if I could. I would've never thought I would see your face every day again."

"Karma must be at it once again."

"You wanna die?"

"Didn't you already try once? A long time ago?"

     Chelsea scoffed and stood up. She gently took you out of Chun Hee's arms and sat you down next to her on the other side. "Don't you dare do anything to my best friend!" Chun Hee his bottom lip and placed his chin on his hands. "Now, now. You know that I'm not a bad person. I only did it because I hate you. I'll always be by Meenah's side because---" Before he could finish, Chelsea shoved a hand in front of his face. "Don't you dare. You barely know her to be allowed to say that! Meenah is a special person and I don't want someone like you getting involved with her!" She grabbed his cup of water and hesitated. She took a deep breath and sighed. "There you go. Breathe and hesitate about doing something bad to me." Chun Hee . Chelsea glared at him until her eyes were slits. 

     "Looks like you're going to get wrinkles early!" Chelsea smacked the table and jumped up. She slapped Chun Hee and stormed out the room. Heads turned and more whispers were created. Chun Hee touched the cheek that Chelsea slapped and smirked.

"She sure has changed. But she can't stop me from liking Meenah. I love her even though I barely know anything about her. What I did years ago was nothing. It was revenge. For a friend."


Oh snap. 2 updates ^O^ Short chappy. Always. ALWAYS A SHORT CHAPPY. WAEEEEEEEE ;_______; I NEED INSPIRATION~~ PLEASEEEE~ :3

Maybe the next chapter should be what he did. Oh snap. It should. Don't worry, Chun Hee won't be a bad guy. I just can't~ I made him up...but why do I feel so attracted to him? .______.

OH SNAP. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S EXACTLY LIKE SOMEONE I KNOWWWW ;___;