"It's Confusion!"

So We Meet Again

     Chelsea sat across from you and placed her chin on her hands gracefully. You blinked at her and chewed on your pizza. "How was your date yesterday with an idol?" She asked, winking at you. "Pssh. We were just hanging out." You rolled your eyes. "But anyways, it was...fine." Chelsea giggled and covered politely. You scoffed at her and took a sip of your usual chocolate milk. 

     Something had been bugging you lately, though. Chelsea rarely talked about herself and only you. You just realized that you knew nothing about her and you felt worried. Like you weren't really her best friend since you knew nothing of her. A question was pulling at your brain and you couldn't control it. "Chelsea! Tell me more about Zico and Changjo. Please!" You pouted. She was shocked by your sudden question. She nervously bit her lip and started to fidget with her nails. "Let's not talk about them. I'd rather talk about you and Dongho! Or Kimchi!" She exclaimed. "You haven't talked to him in a while haven't you?" 

     It was true. You hadn't. Chelsea noticed and cleared . You looked up and she jotted her chin towards something behind you. You turned around and saw Dongho was back at school. All the girls ran over to him, each one holding a basket or box. You stared at them. They were lucky to be able to give him gifts that he would accept. He would never accept anything that you give to him. You sighed and turned back around.

     "Oi. You haven't talked about him or fangirled over him in a while. What happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked worried. You waved her question away and nervously took another sip. You absentmindedly glanced at Dongho with a yearning look. You didn't know what you wanted and your heart was a mess. You were too young anyways. You shook all the thoughts away. 

     "Annyeong~" You looked up. "Chun Hee oppa!" You exclaimed, smiling. You patted the seat next to you and he sat down. Chelsea cocked her at and looked at you both confusingly. She pointed at Chun Hee and opened and was about to say something before you interrupted her. "We're friends!" Chelsea looked at Chun Hee one more time before dragging you out of the lunch room. 

     "Jung Meenah. Friends? With Chun Hee? Are you seriously out of your mind?!" She yelled at you with fierce eyes. Your eyes turned into slits and you frowned. "What's wrong with Chun Hee oppa?" You asked, getting out of Chelsea's grip. She just shook her head and sighed in disappointment. "Yah! Chelsea! What's wrong with Chun Hee? You're changed, Chelsea! Where's your bubbly personality gone? Chelsea! Tell me! Why can't I be friends with Chun Hee?!" You screamed after her. You grabbed her wrist and pulled Chelsea back. 

     "I won't tell you until you figure it out yourself. Don't say that I didn't warn you." Chelsea told you. You were even more confused and you ruffled your hair. You ran towards Chelsea and didn't look where you were going. Something hard bumped into you, there was a crash, and your skirt was covered in chocolate milk. You gasped and quickly took the nearest napkin. You attacked your skirt with the napkin and cursed at yourself.

     Someone cleared their throat and you looked up. You mentally slapped yourself and turned your head to avoid eye contact. You felt a hand grab your chin and it turned your head. You were now face to face with Dongho, eyes locked with each other. You gulped and your hands started to shake. "Oi. JUNG MI RAN!" Dongho screamed at you. You whinced in fear and turned your head to the side. You glanced at Chun Hee and Chelsea with great fear in your eyes. You whimpered and tried to wiggle yourself out of Dongho's grasp. His grip tightened on you and you felt helpless. "Dongho-shi." You squeaked. 

     "You got my shoes dirty. Wipe it." He ordered. You couldn't believe what he just said. You turned your head to face him. You glared at him and breathed out in anger. "What? What did you just tell me to do, Shin Dongho?" You said through gritted teeth. Dongho rolled his eyes and said again, "I said, wipe it. Wipe my shoes since you got them dirty!" You scoffed and pushed him away. The whole room was staring at the both of you but you didn't care. This meant business. 

"God gave you two hands. Why don't you wipe it yourself?"

"Because God gave you two hands to do it for me!" 

"You lazy piece of---"

"What? What were you going to call me?"

"Forget it. Learn some respect. Good luck trying to maintain your idol image now!" 

"Try me."

     You grabbed onto his collar but he didn't budge. Dongho smirked and rolled his eyes. You couldn't believe this. You sighed and yanked at his collar before throwing him backwards. He stumbled and grabbed at a table to stop. Dongho put his hands into his pockets and stared back at you, glaring. You couldn't handle it any longer and charged at him with your fist raised in the air. You aimed at him and was about to hit him before something grabbed your arm and held you back. You gasped, startled. You spun around and your eyes widened. "Tsk tsk, Mi Ran. I'm pretty sure I trained you better!" The guy took your arm and placed it by your side. You stood there, frozen in place still staring wide eyed at the person. "Jung Meenah! It's not nice to stare." The person teased. You shook your head and rubbed at your eyes. Lastly, you pinched your cheek and finally convinced yourself that you weren't dreaming.

     You turned to face Dongho and then back at the person. Dongho was also staring at the person, wide eyed. You walked up to the person and jumped on him. "Oppa! You're finally back!" You exclaimed, laughing. Your brother laughed also and walked up to Dongho. "You've changed." He said with you on his back. You glared down at Dongho.

"Hy---hyu---hyung..." Dongho stuttered. Your mouth dropped in disbelief. "What?!?!?!"


YOU LIKE?? XD ^O^ It's short ;_____; I'm sorry ;_________; I'll try writing a longer one!! Kekekekeke. I loved this scene ;) FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Lololol, I'm just kidding ;) You want more Zico and Changjo?? :D