"Who would not treat this precious girl with absolute care?"

So We Meet Again

     "Minwoo oppa!" You whispered loudly, crouching and poking your head out from behind the wall. You saw Hyun Woo sitting silently on the couch with your mom across from him on the very edge.

     You snickered at the sight of your mom nervously playing with her nails as if Hyun Woo was the older one. "Yah, oppa! How long have they been sitting in silence like that?" You whispered. 

      "A while." You squinted at them and stood up. Clearing your throat, you walked out from behind the wall and stood in front of the coffee table separating the two couches. Hyun Woo and your mom looked up at you.

     You looked into Hyun Woo's eyes and froze. Those sparkly puppy eyes of his. You gulped and blinked, clearing your throat even louder. "Uh---uh---uhh" You stuttered, not being able to find what to say during that situation. 

     You looked down at the ground and waddled over to your mom. You sat down and stared at the ground, glancing up to look at Hyun Woo from time to time. "Um, so---Hyun Woo---what brings you here and how did you find out where I live?" You asked, muttering the last part.

     He smiled, showing his shiny teeth. "Oh my gosh, what am I thinking. Why am I so attracted to him right now oh my gosh it's the hormones ohmygosh." You thought. You shivered and played around with your fingers, avoiding all possible contact with Hyun Woo. "Mrs.Jung. I know that you despise me a lot but I'm grown up now. I'm 21! I will take all responsibilities for Meenah if anything happens to her. You can trust me." 

     You held your breath and looked at your mom. She wasn't moving. She just sat completely still. Wait...what did he just say? You looked at Hyun Woo and back at your mom. You let out a small sigh and glanced at the wall to see if your brother was there. You pleaded with your eyes at Minwoo. "COME.OVER.HERE.AND.STOP.THIS.AWKWARDNESS." You mouthed. 

     He shook his head and walked away. Your mouth dropped in disbelief and you cussed at him under your breath. You nudged your mom to say something to break the silence. You glanced over at Hyun Woo and shyly smiled. He nodded and fixed his gaze back on your mom. 

     "If I really did let you date my daughter---will you treat her the absolute best?" Your mom said. Your eyes widened and your mouth was left dangling. "Wai---wah!? Mom! Are you serious?!" You hoarsely whispered. She ignored you and went back to her staring contest with Hyun Woo. 

     "I don't know anyone that would not treat Meenah with the most absolute care." He replied. "Well, there's Dongho." You muttered, turning your slightly to the side. Your mom nodded and cleared .

     "Follow me." She said, standing up and walking out of the room. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked from your mom to Hyun Woo and back. He stood up and followed your mom just as ordered. You quickly stood up and followed behind Hyun Woo. "Don't follow us, Meenah." Your mom told you without looking back. Hyun Woo stared at you for a short moment and continued to follow your mom. You were left standing there, staring at them go. 

     "I'm kind of curious as to what's going to happen. Hyun Woo and I were pretty tight but asking to date you all of a sudden is kind of...weird." Minwoo said, resting his arm on your shoulder. He looked down at you and ruffled your hair. You pouted and puffed out your cheeks. You sighed and trudged upstairs. 


Ughhhhhh I'm sorry guys T^T I couldn't write a longer chapter....bro. Since I didn't have wifi yesterday, I was bored and started writing a new fanfiction and....I like it better than this one and I'm thinking of deleting this one. What do you guys think? Hmm? 

 

Hehehehe new commenters <3

@Super-KissMe  LEE HYUN WOO ._____. THE ACTOR IN GOD OF STUDY XD :3 It's okay ^0^ Hehehee thank you <33333

@DubuLocket OHEMGEE .____. I LOVE YOU .____.

@xxkpopxx Yes, Chelsea does know who Hyun Woo is xD Meenah told her about him somewhere unmentioned in the story :D

@Shin_Minah Awwwwwww thank you for subscribing, my precious <3 Kekeke ^-^ I already started a new one .____. I WAS BORED..LOLOLOL