"Without you, I'd rather die"

So We Meet Again

     Splash. There goes the first tear down your cheek since arriving in China. Standing in front of you in one of the biggest living rooms you've ever seen, was your very own father. His pale face and skinny figure was one of the first things that you noticed. You lowered your head and looked to the side, avoiding any contact with your father. He seemed to have gotten younger since the last time you saw him---which was years ago. 

     Your father was on the verge of tears and inched towards you. Tears slid down his face and he made no sign of any intention to wipe them away. His hand unknowingly reached towards you but stopped. It stopped in midair, centimeters away from your shoulder. Your father squeezed his eyes together and lowered his hand. 

     Chun Hee watched from the back, his hands casually stuffed inside the pockets of his pants. The maids and butlers didn't dare utter a word and watched from a distance with teary eyes. You placed a hand over your heart and rubbed at it. Biting your lip, you tried to keep back all the tears that wanted to flow out. You had the urge to burst into tears like a little kid and run into your dad's arms, digging your face deep into his shirt without a care in the world.

     Seeing your father for the first time after so long, all you wanted to do was cry. Tears mixed with love and hatred. Such mixed feelings. Part of you wanted to get rid of them but the other half wanted to dearly hold onto it. "Mi Ran-ah." Your father hoarsely whispered.

     You froze, your eyes widened. He said your name. You heard him say your name. You slowly turned your head and looked into your father's eyes. With wavery eyes, you absentmindedly ran into your dad's arms and wrapped yours around his waist tightly. You cried a waterfall of tears, not showing hints of stopping. The both of you cried together, in each other's arms. The workers in the room let tears drop from their eyes and Chun Hee nodded in victory with a small smile on his face.

     "I missed you so much that I rather just died, my precious daughter. I missed you so much, my little girl. All I wanted to do was cry because I regret everything that I've done. Mi Ran, you must know that I love you with all my heart." Your father sobbed. You violently nodded and squeezed him with all your might. 

     You let go of your dad, wiping your face with your sleeves. Chun Hee appeared behind you and put his arm over your shoulder. He brushed your hair with his fingers and wiped your eyes again. "How're you still pretty when you cry, idiot." He whispered in your ear. That snapped you out of the crying state. You looked at him with the ultimate dumbfounded look. You slapped his head and shook yours. He smirked and turned his attention to your father.

     Bowing, he said, "Please take good care of me, Mr.Jung." Your father nodded. Chun Hee turned around and left the room. You watched him leave, wondering where he was going. 

     "D-dad. How do you know Chun Hee and why is he here?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. 

     "Your best friend Chelsea told me about him. He's your private tutor for the time that yo're here." Your father explained, smoothing the back of your head with his palm. You slowly nodded and squinted at the door that Chun Hee went into. 

     Your dad took your hand in his and let out a deep, sigh of relief. 

"Go rest up. You have a lot to learn and do for this whole year." 


Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yep ^^ Such an uneventful chapter lmfao I think I'm going to skip to some months you know yeah

@izzie_inlove Yes, yes it is ^^ Hehehe :) Oh I'm sorry it confused you ;~; I kinda lost the feeling to it and my mind was on whack lmfao xD I don't think I'd be able to make her parents bad omg I can't imagine me writing about horrible parents. Unimaginable T^T 

@UKissLoverr Yes, your name IS supposed to be there :) I don't remember when I put the code there but yeah hehehehe :)