"Pink Snail Mail"

So We Meet Again

     "Dad! Who did the reports for the meeting yesterday?! The numbers on page 12 are completely wrong!" You yelled from the study, hoping your dad was around to hear you. A maid gently knocked on the door and opened it up, entering the room. She bowed and neatly folded her hands on her uniform skirt.

     You tilted your head and looked at her. "The president has left for a meeting at the company already. Mistress can leave the reports on the table and the assistant will make sure that it reaches President Jung. Ah and---a letter came for you today from Korea." The maid said in a small, soft voice. She hesitated but stepped forward and handed you the letter when you gestured her with her hand. 

     Taking it from the maid's hand, she quickly bowed and scurried out the door, making sure to softly shut the door. You flipped the plain, white envelope back and forth, intently staring at it. "Chelsea doesn't send me letters though---" You murmured, deciding whether or not to open the letter. You shrugged without care and literally ripped open the white envelope. Inside revealed a neatly creased and folded pink piece of paper. 

Oh haii.

Uhh---our parents made me write this! So...how is it so far in China? It's been a couple of months hasn't it? The days seems to go slower without you here but I don't know if that should be a good thing or a bad thing. It's pretty quiet, too! What a surprise. Your mom really misses you(So does my mom but let us not get into that). 

You must already have figured out that I've been pretending to not remember you all this time but it's even awkward to write this letter. Let's go back to when we were kids! That comfortableness that we had. 

My Meenah!! I'm ashamed to admit that I miss you! Now you're the one that ditched me >.> You should be very ashamed TT TT How're you going to repay me? I have so many more months to wait for your return! Was I drunk when I suggested the one year? Oh wait---I'm underaged ^-^ 

Are you keeping up with school? Chun Hee is teaching you well, right? It wouldn't really matter anyways since you're already so smart. Aigoo~ This doesn't sound like me at all T T I have a schedule soon so I shall finish up this letter quickly! Finish up work over there and hurry up and come back.

The only one you'll ever love,

Dongho

     Smiling, you folded the paper and placed it on the desk. The words written in the letter lingered around your mind as you tapped your fingers on the desk with an out-of-it smile on your face. You got up and wandered towards the door, bumping into things on the way. You knocked over a journal on the shelf, gasping. You shook your head violently and snapped yourself into reality.

     You stared at the journal on the ground and picked it up. It looked rather old but you opened it up anyways. On the front cover was your name on it in neat handwriting. You squinted and flipped to the next page. Your eyes glided down the page, skimming the text. Too scared to read it, you slammed the journal shut and quickly slid it back onto the shelf. Yanking open the right door, you ran out of the study room and glided down the grand staircase that splits in the middle like typical mansions. 

     You ran straight across the large, round hall and flew onto a lounging chair in a corner close to the door that leads to the main hallway that meets with another grand staircase. You took in small, sharp gasps of air, intently staring at the study's door. 

     "Shouldn't you be looking over the reports?" A voice asked. You spun your head around and was face to face with your Wushu teacher. For some reason, your father chose the youngest and most professional tutors for you as possible. Your teacher was leaning against the arm of the chair and was holding two cups of ice water in his hands. 

     You smiled and took a cup out of his hand. Taking a sip, you gazed at the painting of cherry blossoms painted by your father hung proudly on the wall. "Yah. We have training today! Make sure to take your inhaler this time!" He scolded, playfully flicking your head and walking across the large hall towards the indoor gym. 

     After your teacher disappeared through the door, you pulled up your hood and quickly walked through the doors and went outside. You ran, or rather waddled, on the stone pathway towards the garden to the west of the large property. "Aisht. Why does dad's mansion have to be one of the biggest ones I've seen. Teacher Shi was seriously stupid to give me such a cold drink. It's early spring!" You murmured. 

     You kneeled down next to where the daffodils were supposed to go. "March~ Come quicker! Daffodils will be in bloom when my birthday reaches!" You exclaimed, poking the soil gently with your finger. Sighing, you laid down on the grass next to the plot of soil and gazed up at the sky, wrapped around your hoodie's warmth. 

     "Life would be so much better if I didn't have Wushu classes..."


/sobs Writer's block ;~; It might drag on for awhile T^T 

@UKissLoverr Hehehehe xD I try to make the story different from my readers' expectations to frustrate them :) 

@izzie_inlove Fast forwarding through the year will bring more Dongho scenes >:D XDD Hahahahaha :P Tease tease tease <3 Awwwwwww...I'll try to make a more cheerful poster then!! Kekeke ^^ Don't worry :3 Chelsea is forever cheerful :3