"Since he's changed, what about my feelings?"

So We Meet Again

     "Dongho---oppa," you stuttered. You just couldn't believe your eyes. You didn't let it believe. After so many years, you were finally standing in front of him again.


     "Aisht, you must be the people moving in. What a bother! Umma! You didn't tell me that the ahjumma had a daughter also!" he yelled in an annoyed manner.


      You blinked several times and stared at him. It was obvious that he wouldn't remember you. You were really hurt and your mom could tell that you were.


     "Omo. We're sorry if we're going to be a bother to you but please take good care of us," your mom said to him.


      You felt like punching him in the face and kicking his groin. Your knuckles curled into a fist but your mom saw and slapped your hand.


     Dongho's mom came out and hugged your mom. "Miyoung-ah! It's been forever since I've seen you! Why haven't you come back to visit? I've missed you so much!" Mrs.Shin exclaimed and pulled your mom inside.


     They had so much to say to each other so you just took the luggage and brought it inside.


    "Why does your mom know my mom? My mom is rarely like that," Dongho questioned.


     You shook your head back and forth because your ears just couldn't handle his stupidity. "Do you really not remember or are you just a big idiot? You don't seem dumb onscreen but---oh boy was I wrong. How can you not remember me? I was your best friend until you were 8!" you screamed at him. You punched his arm and ran outside.


      You collapsed under a tree and burst into tears. You were questioning yourself and your feelings and as to why you haven't been able to control them lately. You were crying so much these days that it was normal to have big, red puffy eyes.


     "Yah! Dongho! What did you do to Meenah?"


     His mom came rushing out from the living room and slapped his head.


     Both your mom and Mrs.Shin came rushing outside to where you were. "Meenah-ah? Are you alright? Just ignore Dongho and the fact that he can't remember you!" his mom told you, rubbing your back.


      "Jung Mi Ran, what did I tell you on the plane? Just forget about it and move on. He'll eventually remember but overreacting like this isn't going to give you a very good first impression from him."


     You really hated it when your mom was right. You rubbed your eyes and wiped the tears from your eyes. You turned around to see Dongho still at the door rubbing his head.


     "Umma! That hurt! Why are you even on her side?! Who is she?!?" he yelled at his mom.


     Such a disrescpectful kid. You're still questioning why you can't control your feelings for him when he's a complete jerk! He has definitely changed ever since then.


    "Oi! You there. The girl. What do you mean you've been my best friend until I was 8? I don't ever remember having a childhood girl best friend. Nope, I just can't recall it!"


     He really pissed you off this time. His mom ran back up to him and slapped him again, but this time on the arm. His mom dragged him somewhere and you were left with just your mom.


    "Are you alright now? I mean you don't have to just like him. You can tell he's a complete jerk but if you really like him and he can prove himself worthy if he ever falls in love with you, then I shall accept it." your mom said.


      You were still looking at the door and you had no idea why. Your mom stood you up and you both walked back to the house. Both of you started unpacking everything and putting them away. Soon, Mr.Shin came to help while Dongho wasn't seen anywhere.


     You went up to your new room and you were amazed to see that all the furniture was put exactly where it would have been in your old room. It felt just like home except the fact that it was way bigger. You fell down onto the bed on your stomach and closed your eyes. "Please don't let this be all a dream. Even though I hate him because of his attitude, I just can't bring myself to actually say that I hate him,"


     You sat up on your bed and went over to unpack all your clothes, accessories, personal items, supplies, etc. You looked around the room and knew you were missing something.


     "What am I---AH! That's right! My posters!"


     You ran downstairs and grabbed the box labeled 'Quack' and ran back upstairs. You really didn't know why you named it Quack but whatever. You grabbed all your posters and started plastering them all over the walls. There were U-Kiss posters, miss A, FT Island, SS501, Super Junior, SHINee, and so much more.


     The posters covered up most of the walls and you felt satisfied. You sighed a sigh of relief and went downstairs. Your room finally looked like home and you took out your phone. You dialed the number for the states and called Cassie, one of your best friends.


    "Hello? Meenah?" she answered.


    "It's me!! I just finished unpacking and my room looks just like home!"


    "Oh, you mean the creepy fangirl home? Or normal home?" Cassie chuckled.


    "Yah! If I wasn't halfway around the world right now, I would so punch you!" you threatned through gritted teeth.


     There was a small pause and you broke the silence. "Dongho has changed so much. He's a complete jerk now and I totally hate it. I'm serious! He makes me so pissed," you said.


     You heard a loud crash on the other side and screamed Cassie's name.


    "OI! I GOTTA GO! MY PARENTS ARE THROWING STUFF AGAIN! I'LL CALL YOU LATER!" Cassie screamed.


     You heard another loud crash until Cassie hung up and all you heard was a small beeping sound.

 

     "Aigoo---I feel so scared for her."


     You shoved your hair to the back and pushed up your thick glasses. "I think I should start talking in Korean all the time now except for when I need to speak English. Even I feel the awkwardness in speaking English all the time while living in Korea," you said to yourself.


      You walked into the kitchen and saw Dongho and his mom talking. Just as you were about to back away, Mrs.Shin saw you and called you over.


     "N-ne" you stuttered.


      You were scared to get near Dongho but you couldn't disobey a senior.


     "Aigoo your eyes are still red from crying! Don't worry, I know moving here all of a sudden is difficult for you but you'll definitely like it here again. Anyways, you'll be going to the same school as Dongho from now on! Isn't that great news? He'll be able to show you around!"


      Dongho looked at his mom in utter disbelief. "UMMA!" You've never seen him in such anger. His sudden loud scream scared you and you jumped.


     "Shin Dongho! Is that a way to talk to your mom?!?" Mrs.Shin yelled.


      Dongho dropped what he was doing and stormed away.


     You could hear the loud 'SLAM' of the door as Dongho ran outside. You jumped again and this time, you got the shivers. You couldn't even believe his temper.


     What has happened to him?


Questioning this one.
Edited.