"Grandfather Jung"

So We Meet Again

     "You! Didn't we promise Jongie that we were going to hang out with him today?" You sternly asked Dongho while pointing at him. Dongho gulped, dodging the question and wrapping his arm around your neck. He nuzzled his nose against your cheek and you could feel your face starting to burn up. You squirmed out of his grasp, slapping the side of his head.

     "I'm sorry!~ You'll forgive me, right? I have a schedule!" Dongho pouted. You scoffed and lowered your head, shaking it. Dongho grinned sheepishly and shoved you against the wall. You frowned, poking the tip of his nose.

     "ert,"

     "Awww am I really the ert here? What'd you think I was going to do?" Dongho teased, winking. You scoffed and tried to push him away from you but his hands were firmly planted up against the wall. Dongho pushed up your glasses and smirked. Sighing, you placed your hands on his chest and pushed him away with your full force.

      You quickly walked over to the door but Dongho wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed you to the ground. You gasped and felt your cheeks flush red. He was hovering over you, his hot breath against the side of your neck. You gulped and turned your head, avoiding eye contact with him. Dongho's thumb gently grazed against your cheek. 

     You held your breath, praying that something would interrupt the moment. As if on cue, the door burst open and you could recognize that grunt any time and anywhere. Squeezing your eyes shut, you kicked Dongho off of you and scurried behind the couch with a pillow covering you. 

     "JUNG MI RAN! I COME BACK AFTER YEARS AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER UNDER SHIN DONGHO!" Your grandfather shouted, stomping his foot and grunting. You whinced and silently cursed yourself. "Aren't you going to come out?!" 

     "G-grandfather! I think Mi Ran is in a state of shock right now," Dongho said, trying to calm down your grandfather.

     "SHIN DONGHO, DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND TALK TO ME! YOU WERE JUST ON TOP OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER A SECOND AGO!" You gulped and slowly rose up from behind the couch. You showed your eyes and blinked. Your grandfather glared at you and slowly walked over to you with a threatening aura.

     He leaned over the couch and looked straight into your eyes. "Didn't I tell you ages ago that you can't make babies with anyone until you're married?" Your grandfather questioned. Your eyes widened and you could hear Dongho's stiffled laughter in the back. Your grandfather laughed, patting your head and pulling you up onto your feet. 

     "I'm not in that much of a rush to see my great grandchildren, you know? This old grandpa can live for another decade or two!" Grandfather proudly said, dramatically waving his arms around. You giggled and glanced at Dongho who was slightly shaking from holding in his laughter. 

     "How has my favorite grandchild been doing? Any---news?" He asked, winking. You scoffed and playfully hit his arm.

     "Grandfather! How could you say that?! I'm still in school, you know!"

     "You're still in school but you haven't even told this old grandpa that you were graduating early and going to Yale!" You looked at Dongho out of the corner of your eye and saw that his expression was slightly down.

     "W-well that's because you were in France. What was I supposed to do? Anyways, I'm only going for college and not for medical school---" You said, taking another look at Dongho, "---I wouldn't be able to leave that idiot for so long. Who knows what he might do?" You said only loud enough for your grandfather to hear.

     Your grandfather chuckled and nodded. His laugh was one that you had gotten used to and it rang in your head endlessly. It was husky and deep but with a soothing effect to it. You smiled without noticing it and again glanced at Dongho. Your grandfather sat down on the couch and looked around the room.

     "Mi Ran-ah, where should we take Jongup?" Dongho spoke up.

     "I don't know~"

     "How about the park?"

     "Remember the last time we went with Jongie? Some ahjummas almost ate his face."

     "Then---the movies?"

     "He got into a fight with a 5 year old,"

     "Right. Anyways, how about---"

      "You youngsters should take Jongup to Seoul Land or COEX Mall." Your grandfather interrupted. The both of you looked at your grandfather and evilly grinned. You jumped up and hugged your grandfather, nuzzling your cheek against his. Grandfather only chuckled and lightly ruffled your hair. You could tell he was deep in thought so you left him in silence and walked out of the building with Dongho.

     You pulled his hood up over his head and shyly cleared your throat. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see him smiling affectionately towards you. You blushed and pulled him towards the parking lot. 

To: Jongie

From: Noona

COEX Mall~ Hurry! ^-^

    

     Smiling at Dongho, you drove away and went towards the large COEX Mall. The both of you quickly scrambled out of the car and fought with each other about which store was to be gone to first. You both entered the mall stumbling over each other and you tripped over Dongho's feet before someone caught you from falling. 

      Gasping, you jerked your head up and instantly smiled. You calmly jumped up onto your feet and straightened your oversized Hello Kitty hoodie. You smushed the person's cheeks together and cooed him as if he was a baby.

     "Jongie~ You now have to be under noona and hyung's annoying care for the day!"


Meep. Writer's block again TT TT 

I'M SORRY 3